My farewell

DeletedUser7371

This is my first post in the forums, and since I will be leaving this world soon. I just wanted to toot my own horn, that I pretty much held up my own fighting off all sorts of attacks from the whole T4H family. I know that OD doesnt really say much just that it shows that I know how to stack and rebuild but considering I had no support from any of the tribes I was in, I still managed to kill off alot of nukes and nobles. That is all I have to say! :)

DeletedUser5942

Being rude - shows more about you than the OP... Good Luck Shadrack. Enjoy RL.

DeletedUser

Usually only respond to people i chat/know of, but hey, first time for everything, goodluck with everything man :)

DeletedUser4394

This is my first post in the forums, and since I will be leaving this world soon. I just wanted to toot my own horn, that I pretty much held up my own fighting off all sorts of attacks from the whole T4H family. I know that OD doesnt really say much just that it shows that I know how to stack and rebuild but considering I had no support from any of the tribes I was in, I still managed to kill off alot of nukes and nobles. That is all I have to say! :)

You've lost 22 villages and down to 4, so great stacking. Was this post related to this "Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"
— Terry Pratchett (Going Postal)?

DeletedUser

oh at least make a sig if ur on an alias . show some respect urself :)

to show respect ? the guy never posted in the forums, and suddenly comes with a semi-heroic story that he is leaving, the question is asked again , and why should i care ? if it was his first post and was introducing himself , i would care for a new forum poster, but someone who is leaving ... bah

DeletedUser

Tbh, leaving threads should really only be done by those who have an influence in the world and the UK1 forums.

DeletedUser

Like when I left, I didn't make a fuss about it, I gave a sit and checked every day to see how they were doing...

Also, if you know you're doomed, why try to hurt friends? Why not just give up the villages to people you know/like.

I agree with Ady, if you have an influence, e.g. Anti-Shaft leaving, that would be an impact, not like rank 1000 saying he is quitting because he's been rimmed, again.

DeletedUser

Like when I left, I didn't make a fuss about it, I gave a sit and checked every day to see how they were doing...

Also, if you know you're doomed, why try to hurt friends? Why not just give up the villages to people you know/like.

I agree with Ady, if you have an influence, e.g. Anti-Shaft leaving, that would be an impact, not like rank 1000 saying he is quitting because he's been rimmed, again.

thx , though if i left no one would know except those who need to know ie: my coplayer :lol:

and no i would not accept the term "i made an impact on the world" even though it sounds nice :p, i have not influenced the world in any way , nor will i in the future, everyone is here to play a game , and when its over, go home.

i have learned that whoever leaves the game , the world goes on , i have seen a mass quitting in TW where rank 1 tribe members quit the game at the same time, right around this point in our world, 30~40 top members quit over night, leaving the core an empty graveyard , yet the world went on, im talking abt w23.net.

things will never be the same if larger members (many of them) quit at the same time , yes
things will never be the same if a large tribe disbanded ex: w1n , t4h , orc , flux , lrag , f.p.b

but 1 player quitting... thats nothing.

making public threads abt 1 player quitting is attention whoring imo. (instead send a little msg ingame or on skype to ur friends) that should be more than enough.

and timmy lol, remind me to wear black next time a player quit :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right. seriously, if you don't care, don't post, he didn't post for negitivity, stop making a fuss and just say goodbye, who cares if you didn't know them? They wanted to say bye and frankly some of you are just being rude.

DeletedUser

Your kidding right? Launched attacks at people because we shared the villages out logically instead of the silly way you did it:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7371

You are right, I did not post to start any negative comments, but I also knew that there was going to be some, cus I knew people who say things like that from all these years reading the forums.

You've lost 22 villages and down to 4, so great stacking. Was this post related to this "Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"
— Terry Pratchett (Going Postal)?

No, I didnt post because of that. I posted to say goodbye and that I am not going away quietly! :)

DeletedUser

Your kidding right? Launched attacks at people because we shared the villages out logically instead of the silly way you did it:icon_rolleyes:

Yeah... Your logic was to gift villages to another tribe... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All (uncalled for) negative comments aside, I know exactly what Shadrack has been through, and have watched him do a pretty darn good job of defending against multiple attacks over the course of the last few months...and yeah, he lost villages. Who among any of us, if subjected to the focused attention of several players would not lose villages if they had only their own troops to rely on? Let's see, 5 or 6 different players all building and sending nukes...maybe taking over for each other if someone didn't have enough, enlisting smaller players to play the part of "morale basher"...and all against one person who receives no aid from anyone and just keeps on making and moving troops and rebuilding. You can call me what you want for saying it (and likely will, if what I've heard about forum PR is correct--I play, but I avoid places where confrontation is inevitable because I have a nasty temper...ergo no forums), but I am proud of him for how long he has held out.

DeletedUser

Yeah... Your logic was to gift villages to another tribe... :icon_rolleyes:

T4H had a whine and a moan when they were told that FW would be taking them all so don't come on here giving another story:icon_rolleyes:. We had a NAP in place with rules as you well know. He wanted certain players to take villages that would break the rules of the NAP. He was no longer an FW member when he quit the world as he left our tribe so we hardly gifted them to you:icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser4320

shadrack,

hopefully you enjoyed the game and had a lot of fun. In an online game created as an light hearted piece of escapism from real life duties, having fun is the key. Also fair play to you for fending off the T4H family as long as you did, such things are always nice to hear about and deserves a salute as the saying goes.

Good luck to you and your future endeavors!