W1N . Declare or die

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4320

1.1k Enoblements would constitue a complete smashing.

No, something being completely smashed implies a 100% smash rate. Which it was not as evidenced by my positive track record against the W1N family.

DeletedUser

Oh my word Dubby.....

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KN=
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,112
Side 2: 58
Difference: 1,054

This above stat = Complete Smashing! :)

But if you wanna continue to repeat yaself and nit pick everything someone says that is fine! Because at the end of the day...

W1N 1,112 - =KN= 58......

This is all that matters to me and all that matters in the world of Tribal Wars :)

DeletedUser589

it is soooo nice reading a thread with out having to view Dubbys comments. i really would recommend it!

Personally I dont get how he hasnt been banned or at least infracted for all the spamming. He doesnt play this world and yet he manages to derail every thread about him and his pathetic existence on W1 and some tribe that died ages ago.

Where is a mod when you need one?

DeletedUser4320

This above stat = Complete Smashing!

As earlier noted, the usage of the word complete implies 100%. Since =KN= is still around using the word completely is faulty as the saying goes.

That the top three families of uk1 has forced =KN= to the bring of extinction on the other hand is nothing but the truth as the saying goes.

DeletedUser5942

"Calling" on a mod when a poster who has played the world tries to put a different aspect on a part of game play does not indicate sportsmanship. If all players who had been rimmed chose to leave the forums,this would maybe give you all so few targets to post conflicting opinions against, it would become a Very boring forum so why else keep it going. These players are allowed to post precisely because of this reason. If you object, I would have to ask why? You've shown your prowess in game - why not give them the chance to retaliate (albeit out of game) and why do you object so much? Only a question?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1189

It depends, I would also say KN has received a complete smashing. Whats with you Dubby and your grammar nazi posts. I can tell you like to look smart and clever with your advanced use of the English language, but what you fail on is the context, slang, and general banter between people as your so focused on sentences being perfectly grammatically made up, when in fact, most people in the Uk don't give a rats ass in day to day life. Its making you look pretentious.

DeletedUser4320

Roch, I think you will find a significant distinction between posts that attempts to correct grammar and posts that rebuts an argument put forth by a debater. I can only respond to what Wayne actually writes, not what he wants to write as I am no mind reader.

Whether I am clever and smart or not is of little relevance here, I am what I am as the saying goes. That you call me out as as ostentatious because I point out the flaws in your argumentation is to be expected. Nobody likes it when their erroneous assertions are proven wrong and characterizations about personality is a common retort, albeit a counter productive one as it only will tarnish your own credibility as the saying goes.

DeletedUser4394

As earlier noted, the usage of the word complete implies 100%. Since =KN= is still around using the word completely is faulty as the saying goes.

That the top three families of uk1 has forced =KN= to the bring of extinction on the other hand is nothing but the truth as the saying goes.

What rubbish I completely smashed my car, the remains are still around, they go to the scrapyard and get recycled the metal is still around. I completely smash a plate, fragments are left over, but it is beyond repair. =KN= is completely smashed, it is beyond repair. You can pick the nits all day, but it is still game over, end of play, as the saying goes.

DeletedUser4320

You can pick the nits all day, but it is still game over, end of play, as the saying goes.

Which is a notion I have not objected against and thus of little relevance in a discussion over a claim of the state of =KN= at the time when the TR family came to the aid of the W1N family.

One have to distinguish between snot and mustache as the saying goes.

DeletedUser4320

That you find something boring is of diminutive importance in this context.

However, your claim that my statement is wrong is intriguing. That the TR family entered the theater is an indisputable fact. And according to your duke, Luke Bishop, they came in and took what the W1N family could not take due to agreements.

So my statement that the TR family came to the aid of the W1N family is correct if one are to trust the rationale provided to us by Luke Bishop.

DeletedUser1942

Im not disputing that they entered the war, what i am disputing is your claim they came to the "aid" of W1N!!!

W1N could not take villages in K61, because of diplomatic arrangements with other tribes NOT because W1N werent actually capable of taking them off =KN=. Hence why TR took them, as they were in there continents. (Although, it just goes to show that TR wouldnt have jumped in on KN, had KN actually been able to fight back!!)

Look at the stats dubster, do you really, honestly think W1N needed TR to come in and help demolish the already incapable KN?

There is a difference between coming to the aid of a tribe, and coming in to claim whats yours.

DeletedUser4320

Look at the stats dubster, do you really, honestly think W1N needed TR to come in and help demolish the already incapable KN?

What W1N needed is not the question, what actually transpired is the question.

And as proved by both Luke Bishop and yourself, the other top families came to the aid of the W1N family and took what the W1N family could not take.

Aid is what helping does as the saying goes.

DeletedUser1942

what actually transpired is the question.

Exactly, there wasnt an SOS sent out by W1N to TR in order to get them involved, TR got involved as they saw the carcass of KN led down and being battered, then like the vultures they are, jumped onto the remains.

If you opened your eyes, and actually looked at what actually happened with a pair of normal eyes, instead of using your Anti-W1N spectacles, you may see that TR never came to W1N's aid, but jumped on a dying tribe to grab the scraps!!

DeletedUser4320

there wasnt an SOS sent out by W1N to TR in order to get them involved

Who has said anything about a SOS? No need to refute what hasn't been put forth as the saying goes.

If you opened your eyes, and actually looked at what actually happened with a pair of normal eyes, instead of using your Anti-W1N spectacles, you may see that TR never came to W1N's aid, but jumped on a dying tribe to grab the scraps!!

The two notions are not mutually exclusive. The W1N had difficulty nobling some of =KN='s villages and thus the T4H and TR families did it instead, effectively helping the W1N family taking =KN= down. Thus it is perfectly correct to say that T4H and TR came to the W1N's family aid.

DeletedUser1942

Who has said anything about a SOS?

To say TR came to the "aid" of W1N, is you saying W1N needed help, when this in fact is false information, as KN were already on the scrapheap before TR came in and grabbed the scraps.

The W1N had difficulty nobling some of =KN='s villages and thus the T4H and TR families did it instead, effectively helping the W1N family taking =KN= down. Thus it is perfectly correct to say that T4H and TR came to the W1N's family aid.

Did any W1N members TRY to noble the KN vills in K61? (just an example)

If the answer is no, then W1N never actually had difficulty with these KN vills. TR and T4H families took these vills as they were in there immediate areas, and an area that W1N had not tried for as yet, and were working towards. Seeing KN's inferior presence however in these areas, they did what they had to do and took the villages, not at W1N's request, not as W1N needed them to, but because they were an easy way of gaining ground, and expansion.

DeletedUser4320

To say TR came to the "aid" of W1N, is you saying W1N needed help, when this in fact is false information

That might be false information, but I got it from Luke Bishop who, pardon my French as the saying goes, have more credibility than your regarding the inner matters of the W1N family.

Did any W1N members TRY to noble the KN vills in K61? (just an example) If the answer is no, then W1N never actually had difficulty with these KN vills.

The W1N family did not try to noble because there were not allowed, thus it would be correct to claim that the W1N family had difficulty nobling some of =KN='s villages. Fortunately, the T4H and TR families came to their help taking those villages down.

DeletedUser

dubby, I think your a legend as the saying goes

I think you make me laugh more than any other poster, and love how your fishing rod reels in W1N member after W1N member

rep given :lol:

DeletedUser1942

That might be false information, but I got it from Luke Bishop

Where did Luke say W1N needed help from TR to finish KN off???

The W1N family did not try to noble because there were not allowed

Right, now we are getting somewhere Dubster :)

So, the fact is W1N didnt have difficulty nobling there(as they didnt actually try), W1N couldnt noble there due to honoring a diplomatic agreement, so the tribes involved in said agreements decided to jump in and take them for themselves, not on W1N's say so :)

dubby, I think your a legend as the saying goes

I think you make me laugh more than any other poster, and love how your fishing rod reels in W1N member after W1N member

rep given

Oh dear - thats all he needs!!!

DeletedUser4320

Where did Luke say W1N needed help from TR to finish KN off???

In this very thread.

W1N couldnt noble there due to honoring a diplomatic agreement

If the W1N family would commit a diplomatic faux pas by nobling said villages it is safe to say that the W1N family had difficulty nobling some of =KN='s villages as the saying goes.

the tribes involved in said agreements decided to jump in and take them for themselves, not on W1N's say so

What agendas the other family tribes had for helping the W1N family fighting off =KN= is neither known nor important as the fact remains that they came to the aid of the W1N family by nobling =KN= villages where the W1N family could not.

Status
Not open for further replies.