Moving On ... The Troop Manager Tool ...

DeletedUser

End of the day - scripts are free chap.. I still don't see people paying for it unless they're forced to..

I like your suggestions, and it is horrifically flawed, but be honest with yourself. They didn't consult you before they made the shambles that is the troop management tool, why would that change now?

EATING MY WORDS!!

DeletedUser8169

i am using it but it is not doing what you ask it to do so when my pp run out i will not be using it again a total waste of time and money if you ask me

DeletedUser

This could be seen as 'off topic' But from most all I am hearing about the account manager,,,it sounds like nothing more than a way to double charge prem. I have heard of no 'real' benefits of paying double the amount every month for prem. What ever happened to prem is prem PERIOD? Prem should ought to cover 'everything',,,not having to pay prem for this and again for that. Not trying to argue or anything,,,just taking advantage of voicing input. With today's economy world wide and getting worse. This is truthfully pushing me more in the direction of not paying at all. And possibly leaving. Time is getting limited as it is,,,and finances are getting worse. I know I'm not the only player who is in this same boat.

As for the troop manager, what I am reading here and understanding,,,it really don't do much more than what we have been doing using the scripts. Sorry if I am totally off the point or missing the whole point. Just being honest.

DeletedUser

sorry but all i cansee here is a way for innogames to increase their revenue from paying customers personally i will not pay the extra especially the way the current financial climate is.

DeletedUser

it will not let me buy premium so i have not a clue what it's like

DeletedUser

scripts

the scripts seemed to be a satisfactory way of building troops.

It appears I now have to do it manually or at best semi-manually with this troop manager tool (which I cannot see anywhere and I have premium??)

The stage of game we are in on world 1 is tedious at the best of times but if I have to semi-manually re-build troops in hundreds of villages I cannot see a future for me in the game -(at bare minimum I will not attack anything until I can auto build again)

This game is very time consuming anyway and it MUST be automated more as everyone gets bigger.

And most important if the game cannot be finished then there is no point starting it .Why fight a war that you cannot finish?

DeletedUser8409

noone is forced to pay for premium same way noone is forced to pay for account manager.

i alsoo think its absurd to pay same for this as for normal premium and i think its something we can keep doing with normal allowed scripts.

i alsoo understand that this is a game but people work for it and to keep it working.
this is a business and ofcourse they need to win there profits.

i understand just as i understand i only pay what i want. im not forcet to it

i pay premium but as i said and its my personal opinion ..... account manager for me have to few things that makes game easyer as premium already make.

stop complaining about prices because noone have to pay..... this is like shoping.... noone force to buy but if u wanna buy u have to pay.

so give ur ideas and say what u ( everyone )think about this add. or just play normal with no premium and no manager.

PS- thanks for giving everyone 3 days free test

PS 2 - massive recruit still work very good ( some say it doesent ) if anyone have problems with mass recruit script just contact me ongame

greetings

Alex

DeletedUser8385

when the changes are done you should consider giving another day of trial, i wont buy it in its current form but would be willing to give its updated version a chance.

DeletedUser

how about we work in fixing the things 7.0 has messed up in the normal game rather than adding new stuff? just a thought.

DeletedUser

it will not let me buy premium so i have not a clue what it's like

Theres a free 3 day trial of the account manager. Its in the premium section of TW. Also, your probably the only person I've ever heard of who can't buy premmy - whats the problem? Easiest option is just to sign up to paypal - you can get your card or bank account verified pretty quickly and its good for nearly every website purchase you'll make (and your insured up to 500 dabblers!!)..

DeletedUser

if no 1 buys premium there would be no tribalwars

If no-one bought premium I'm imaging the advertising revenue from tw itself would sustain the servers. No premmy = adverts so its a given I reckon..

DeletedUser

I would like the mass coin page to allow you to skim off coins from vils that have more than x coins. The new improvement is fairly useless as it takes coins from all vils if set at 1 where I would like to only take coins where a vil has more than, say, 3 coins

Or allow a global reserve of resource to be set.

DeletedUser5175

I would like the mass coin page to allow you to skim off coins from vils that have more than x coins. The new improvement is fairly useless as it takes coins from all vils if set at 1 where I would like to only take coins where a vil has more than, say, 3 coins

Or allow a global reserve of resource to be set.

Theres a script that does exactly that in the scripts section, initially posted by TheRiverStyx

DeletedUser

Troop Manager improvements:
I would like it to operate similar to the mass recruitment scripts. I.e. you set a maximum troop level, and say a minimum troop build until the troop count hits the max troop limit. I do like the population limit.
I would like to set these limits against the group level rather than the individual village.

Village manager:
I would like to list the priority builds, currently smiths are built before walls. Say 3 priority build order? e.g. walls build before barracks before timber? Also if pop limit is reached then the farm is the next in the queue automatically.

Market Manager
I am not sure how to use this, so I haven't as of yet. But I was hoping that it is similar to the resource leveling tool that was developed.

Without improvements I am not sure that I will renew this functionality.

DeletedUser8896

i think what we all want is to be able to use the troop manager tool with minamal fuss .....

say i have 20 attacking villages and i want to start to train nukes in them all or finnish the nukes that has already started i would like to enter a number for the total nuke say 7000axe,s 2500lc 300ma and 250ram,s and it to train all village,s to this specification ...

would it be so hard for it to train your troop,s to 7000 axes then move on to next on the list and so on....depending on farm space and resources ??

as it stand,s right now it is realy frustrating having to wait until you have the farm space and resources before it will do anything say 2000sp and 2000 sword,s ...why cant you get it to start tranning the unit,s until you run out of farm space or resources then when space or resources become available train the rest

DeletedUser

I'm using it in a fashion but won't be paying for it either. I'm hanging out for a decent mass-recruiting script!

DeletedUser

I think the village manager should allow you to set a build order.

The troop builder is pretty useless. It should be given that same capabilities as Cheeseys script. Also, it would be cool if it just maintained troops to those levels similar to the village manager.

DeletedUser

I'm all for making the game better and more interesting,but everytime an update or modification comes along,are we gonna be charged for the pleasure of using it?

DeletedUser

I am still trying to grasp what the account manager was trying to give us extra that was not available before?

Albeit by using scripts for the troops and market.