Correcting the War Stats

DeletedUser3642

It would appear that some of our enemies, are very disloyal to their members. They start leaking villages, and they're out on their ear - all by themselves. Kicked, booted.. dismissed.

No wonder they're such a shambles!...

To correct the War stats, here are the results of the last weeks offensive, INCLUDING all prior members who have been dismissed or quit.

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: ???, JFL, -tSv-, ~R~
Players: Warrior Maiden, mokers, solution, Butch83, shakey2509, Black Tang, Grapple, Richychef, Dark Donkey, chosen 1

Timeframe: 22/08/2011 00:00:00 to 29/08/2011 23:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 113
Side 2: 16
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 972,479
Side 2: 134,980
Difference: 837,499

chart

Now... Warrior Maiden and Mokers have both been opped today, and these results above do not yet include the results of this op. I will update this in a day or so, to show the progress against these two.

Kicking your members to save your stats is shameful... wheres your loyalty?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3642

so far, in the last 10 minutes... 19 villages fallen to KnK from these two dismissed members

DeletedUser9540

We as old WINNER members still accept JFL as our tribe to send less active players, etc. We do not kick to boost our stats, they are what they are. Unfortunately, I dont think you bring a strong enough case to say that we are purposely kicking to boost our stats, (we being the old WINNER) etc. I do see a player trying to kick players for some of the stats, and that is just unfortunate. I wont name names, but I will go ahead and tell him to stop it. The members of our tribe know this is the worlds last stand, and if they dont want to attempt to stop you from crushing the world, they are free to leave.

In other news, whats up with O.O and Temp? Havent heard a thing from either tribe. Did they drop off the face of the earth?

DeletedUser6603

You old WINNER members shouldve stayed put if you ask me, the rabble in the north are only good for rolling over and dying at the sight of a few nukes coming ;-)

DeletedUser3642

I'd like to quote something from the ??? forums. Lovely eh? lol

biblebasher said:
hey fancy leaving the tribe and coming back when the attacks have stopped haha

mokers said:
yes m8 kick me its ok :)

biblebasher said:
seriously?

mokers said:
yes m8 go ahead i think im done here lol

Wish you all good luck:)))))

biblebasher said:
join again though you aren't quitting and that was a joke you can leave if you want you can stay

Irishboy92 said:
Been looking at your reports mate, they make for pretty depressing reading :(

mokers said:
id rather be kicked m8 lol if i survive i will rejoin:)

biblebasher said:
ok urgh i dont want to do this pal i am inviting you straight back re join when attacks are gone and im doing the same with maiden since she is quitting

DeletedUser6960

oh my, disgusting behavior!!! Down right shameful!!!!

DeletedUser9031

Kicking players for stats, how low can you go guys..... and that from a Biblebasher!!!

DeletedUser3642

stats 2 hours after our op lands... 42 gained before night bonus....

Side 1:
Tribes: KnK
Side 2:
Tribes: ???, JFL, -tSv-, ~R~
Players: Warrior Maiden, mokers, solution, Butch83, shakey2509, Black Tang, Grapple, Richychef, Dark Donkey, chosen 1

Timeframe: 22/08/2011 00:00:00 to 30/08/2011 01:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 16
Difference: 139

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,368,418
Side 2: 134,980
Difference: 1,233,438

chart

DeletedUser9540

Well god. I read forums, but that must have been after I posted. That is rather shameful. Thats just silly. Its a game, at least man up and take it.

DeletedUser

congrats

I'd like to quote something from the ??? forums. Lovely eh? lol

It was a very good organised Op... (applauds the person who put it into action), but just a simple question....... ????

Why, when you are already dominating this world, do you feel the need to still have a spy ????

I understand its part of the game early on to give you a heads up, but you are dominating and dont need one..

But what lets you down is that you come on the externals asking for someone to give you a fight, but its not actually a fair fight is it ??

If you want any kind of fair fight dont use spies, name and shame them, and see if ( and I believe you can) win it off your own merit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6603

Simple really, because its fun. Need I say more?

Our big aim now is to get this world finished. I agree with you that we don't need a spy, but if it helps us get W7 wrapped up quicker its worth doing. Besides, spying is a part of the game and always will be. Doesnt just apply to early game, ask W1N on W1, I bet theyve still got spies all over the place!

DeletedUser3642

spys are all part of the game... surely you realise that? War on the battlefield is only one part of the game, and a big applause to all our guys who have done incredibly well today. But... Intel, Knowing your enemy, Knowing their weaknesses, Identifying their gaps... thats where the real power lies. Thats what lets you out maneuver them.

No we don't need a spy, but then we're not exactly going to turn away information thats offered freely to us are we? friends of friends, or even friends of friends of friends are great things.

How is it not a fair fight? By all means try and get a spy in our forums, you won't get much from it i'm afraid :)

DeletedUser

Hows it fun knowing exactly whats going on ??

The fun is, am I defending the right vill or have I tricked the enemy into defending the wrong vill...

You will get a lot more satisfaction out of a game knowing you have done it of your own back rather than being told when and where its gonna happen...

I understand you want to finish the world asap and move on to the next one, but it honestly cant be fun anymore to the good players of your tribe.... you are now just going thru the motions, cos you already know what others are planning..

Anyway, good Op by looking at stats, made a few quit from what I'v heard, and I can see 2 months from now this world is over

DeletedUser

Spies are just dirty tactics deployed by tribes who want to cover their own backs. they may help you win the game but they earn you no respect at all. you may laugh your winning the war but the whole world knows you were nothing without your spies

DeletedUser

bullocks

What a load of bull sh-te...
Yes well done KnK you do your homework very well and discover inactive members very quickly, out of the list you have listed here how many are still active?

Answer 2

So big applause and surely you should have wrapped this world up by now?
No. I remember someone saying the war wouldnt last

Back handed tactics have been the biggest part of this war for KnK, spies, a tribe who were leading for a NAP with Eye Candy then stabbed in the back. Well for a tribe the size of KnK, im suprised it just shows Eye Candy must be doing something right.

I wonder if any of you would be trusted on other worlds? I doubt it very much

DeletedUser4083

Yes well done KnK you do your homework very well and discover inactive members very quickly, out of the list you have listed here how many are still active?

Answer 2

So big applause and surely you should have wrapped this world up by now?
No. I remember someone saying the war wouldnt last

Back handed tactics have been the biggest part of this war for KnK, spies, a tribe who were leading for a NAP with Eye Candy then stabbed in the back. Well for a tribe the size of KnK, im suprised it just shows Eye Candy must be doing something right.

I wonder if any of you would be trusted on other worlds? I doubt it very much

Well when our enemies own members offer us information who are we to decline? We always accept gifts, whether they be a nuke or some words :)

DeletedUser3642

Considering they were active when we attacked them..... and then suddenly quit..... I'd say we can rightfully include them.

Take shakey for instance - he quits on the evening of our Op on him a couple of weeks back due to RL. Fair play to him, RL always comes first and I would never take that away from anyone - but would he have quit if we hadn't sent 200 attacks at him?...

Chosen 1 - he's another that was active right until the end

In contrast - we have not kicked our internals to retain stats.