Spy in the new tribe. KnK cant finish strong.

DeletedUser9540

new guy1 said:
KnK have already won this world. I find it pathetic that they are on the externals complaining about us kicking players to boost stats, then they turn around and use such a cheap shot and then even complain that there hasnt been enough competition. If the spy should be closer to me, Challenge me to a 1v1. I hate scum who cant fight a fair war. If it were as even as it is on say, UK4, then I could see it fit, but this?

Im going straight to the externals. Spy better pack their bags and get out or KnK will once again have no opposition and be bored out of their minds. Then we get to hear the cretins on the externals saying there isnt enough fight. They have to go plant a spy when they have 3500 villages more than us and want a fight? Well their dukes can go shove it somewhere deep and dark for this one, and they will never hear the end of it.

As quoted from our forums, since you would get it anyway using your pathetic tactics to finish the world, I absolutely cant figure why you need to plant a spy in a tribe when you have 3500 more villas than us, AND 40m more than us. There is no fun in a game you know every move to. I sit here on my other worlds launching my 100 nukes and thousand or so fakes making sure I trick my targets 3x my size into defending the wrong villas, losing villas, and making my gradual advance. I respect my enemies. I know they can attempt the same thing on me and push me back miles. But I fight with no cheap tactics, I bully no one using a spy so that I can take on someone a 3rd or 4th my size and claim they cant fight.

KnK think they are good. They ARE good. So why cant they take on a tribe 1/3-1/4 their size for the final battle and hope for the fight they have been begging for on the externals? Only the almighty noob of a duke, pogue mahone, and the three players on the account could explain their cheap tactics against a tribe so horrible to their mightiness!

So please, I BEG you to get on here, and take your time thinking of a response. And dont you dare say "To make the world end faster" because you have been asking for a good fight, and if you actually wanted one, you would take all the time you needed to fight a well fought battle.

Completely ashamed of what I THOUGHT to be a good, respectable tribe,

New Guy1 'Sitting here in the under-dog tribe with my fellow respectable member'

DeletedUser10102

Fully agree with you here NewGuy.. have seen you guys from KnK moan for a fight, Well stand up and fight then.. yeah you are the bigger tribe and should be good enough to win this world but why use underhanded tactics to do so. Take your stupid spy on board and finish the war without acting like noobs.

DeletedUser9540

Good Man chich.

Forgot to mention. If I see another KnK player come begging for a fight on the externals then I will bring it up in the council to disband the "super tribe". If you are going to beg for a fight then use these tactics, we may as well be alone and letting you have the unfair, unfun fight you would with your spy.

Crap like this makes me even want to quit, and believe me I have an account on UK4 taking a beating, and it has a horrible history of past owners. Took 300 attacks and sniped some trains there yesterday and today. I didnt need a spy telling me where they were nuking and nobling. Because I dont need that kind of crap, even though i face about 4 top 20 players and then a few more in 20-40.

I just hope the KnK dukes responses are respectable.

DeletedUser

I am not in the leadership of KnK but having gained over a million ODA in the op yesterday think I have a right to answer this.

I have seen this argument many times over the years and it comes down to your viewpoint on how Tribal wars needs to be played.

Option 1 - nobody uses spies, fakes, or any other means of deception and we all go off into the sunset hugging and singing.

Option 2 - we embrace the art of war in it's true form and follow the priciples of one of its great masters Sun Tzu who rightly stated all war is based on deception.

To quote
"Hence the use of spies, of whom there are five classes: (1) Local spies; (2) inward spies; (3) converted spies; (4) doomed spies; (5) surviving spies

When these five kinds of spy are all at work, none can discover the secret system. This is called "divine manipulation of the threads." It is the sovereign's most precious faculty." - There is more on this if you Google book 13 of Sun Tzu "use of spies"

All sarcasm aside, this is a strategy war game, its not just a mindless shoot em up where you blindly throw nukes at each other and see what happens. A successful tribe utilises all the principles of warfare, most of which are based on strategy and deception. There is not one renowned military strategist in the real world who has not studied and utilised the art of deception.

The real issue is some are better at strategic warfare than others and when tribes find themselves on the receiving end of it they complain.

Lastly, and here is one to ponder, if your leadership was better you wouldn't have people almost kicking our door down offering to be spies to try and save their proverbial behind from being catted to the ground. Let's be honest our dukes could probably recruit a serious percentage of people out there in return for survival and have them spy on each other for fun.

TT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6603

Great post TT. Couldnt have put that better myself.

I can guarantee you that pretty much every successful tribe in the history of TW has used spies, or some form of intel at some point. I can also guarantee that if a KnK member offered to spy for you that you would snap their hand off for it. Its only outrageous when you don't have the benefit of it eh. I tell you what, if it makes you feel any better, I will personally tell you where our next op is going to land. I bet if I did, you would use the information. Only a fool wouldn't.

What you in Eye Candy need to be worrying about, is why we found it so easy to destroy two of your biggest players. Where was the support? Having spies doesn't help us with our ops. They are down to sheer hard work and the willingness of our members to go the extra mile for their tribemates. We cleared the vast majority of our targets in a couple of nukes. If I was WM or Mokers id be feeling seriously annoyed about the lack of support that was on offer from my tribemates. In one night they lost 9 months worth of hard work. I hope they are asking some serious questions of the ??? leadership, because I know I would be.

One last point. We have never planted a spy, nor have we ever gone actively looking for one. The spies we have approached us. Who are we to say no?

DeletedUser

U seem pretty mad mr New guy . <3!
With no intention of being rude ( jk ) I think that you should go QQ somewhere else.
I am not part of the council members nor will I ever be cause I'm a total newb tho by the looks of it you lost bros :3, and you keep on saying that jooself ^_^ .... why don't ya all go play on some to other world and quit this one leaving us with dem victoreh? You tried to fight us once twice 3 times even and you failed. even tho I'm pretty much sure I wouldn't be able to lead a tribe in such a fight nor can you. it's not like the council of KnK alone can win the world easily. face it, pangela is too good

/trollface.jpg

ALSO CLICK THIS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8768

As quoted from our forums, since you would get it anyway using your pathetic tactics to finish the world, I absolutely cant figure why you need to plant a spy in a tribe when you have 3500 more villas than us, AND 40m more than us. There is no fun in a game you know every move to. I sit here on my other worlds launching my 100 nukes and thousand or so fakes making sure I trick my targets 3x my size into defending the wrong villas, losing villas, and making my gradual advance. I respect my enemies. I know they can attempt the same thing on me and push me back miles. But I fight with no cheap tactics, I bully no one using a spy so that I can take on someone a 3rd or 4th my size and claim they cant fight.

KnK think they are good. They ARE good. So why cant they take on a tribe 1/3-1/4 their size for the final battle and hope for the fight they have been begging for on the externals? Only the almighty noob of a duke, pogue mahone, and the three players on the account could explain their cheap tactics against a tribe so horrible to their mightiness!

So please, I BEG you to get on here, and take your time thinking of a response. And dont you dare say "To make the world end faster" because you have been asking for a good fight, and if you actually wanted one, you would take all the time needed to fight a well fought battle.

New Guy1 'Sitting here in the under-dog tribe with my fellow respectable member'

Firstly, I do hope you are referring to Pablo as the noob? we have all established within the tribe that he is,, Im simply the lazy one, (Pauls not far off that either) Mike does the maths and spell checking for us.

Ill try to answer your questions, whilst adding my opinion as I go along without getting sidetracked by the plate of chips sat in front of me that I really shouldnt be eating (yet they are so yummy???)

since you would get it anyway using your pathetic tactics to finish the world

I have to say I think our tactics work very well.

Admittedly, we do have a reasonable size advantage (lets not pretend its huge, its not, and most of us in KnK have been the tribe with less than a quarter of the enemy on previous worlds and held our ground very well, and enjoyed it)

So, of late, we are using a bit more brute force, and perhaps less strategy, but we have earned that , so we are entitled to it, and it will continue.

We did start this world the same as everyone else, we have had our fair share of wars on equal ground, we have won every single one of those wars, so I think our tactics, which change at different stages of the world, and depending on the enemy have, and will continue to work.

I absolutely cant figure why you need to plant a spy in a tribe when you have 3500 more villas than us, AND 40m more than us.

As mentioned before, we have never looked for spies..

We have had a fair amount of spies in our tribe on w7.. its not the be all and end all though, there are ways to work around it, if you know how.

If we had a spy in our ranks at this stage, I would have to look at the way we are running things, and ask myself where we are going wrong that somebody would want to, or how they have managed to, I wouldnt blame the other tribe doing so, I would congratulate them on achieving it.

There is no fun in a game you know every move to

I agree!!

Im glad we didnt know that your tribe, yet again would roll over and let us stroll in and take villages with very little tribal support, very little attempts to snipe trains, very little attempts to retake villages, or even dodging with your nukes letting them be destroyed.

We didnt know you would sent your spears and archers to attack us, and we didnt know you would show even less loyalty to your players by booting them whilst they are down, something that would never happen in our tribe, I would sooner one of our members have half of my own villages than be booted and sent to the rim.

I sit here on my other worlds launching my 100 nukes and thousand or so fakes making sure I trick my targets 3x my size into defending the wrong villas, losing villas, and making my gradual advance. I respect my enemies. I know they can attempt the same thing on me and push me back miles. But I fight with no cheap tactics, I bully no one using a spy so that I can take on someone a 3rd or 4th my size and claim they cant fight.

Well done on your other worlds, why are you not using those tactics here?

Lets not claim people are being bullied, thats far from the truth, and using a spy is certainly not bullying, simply capitalizing on one of our enemies many weaknesses, you would do the same if you could, and you know it, as would 99~% of the tribes that play any worlds, those that dont, well, silly them, their enemies would do it to them.

KnK think they are good. They ARE good.

I agree, Thanks lol.

We are only good because we play as one, (Cliché ??) but seriously, we're all great friends, any tribe members villages are equally, if not more important to me than my own, I would see my account suffer to help them grow, in return, they will all help each other out and myself, and the end result being they do well, and enjoy the game.

They know they can rely on the leadership, we wont be going anywhere, we wont abandon them, we wont boot them.

So why cant they take on a tribe 1/3-1/4 their size for the final battle and hope for the fight they have been begging for on the externals?

42?
Victory?
SPQR?
~R~?

there have been a few tribes that we had hoped would give us a good end war..

For whatever reasons, alliances, NAPs broke down, tribes fell apart, you can blame us for each one of these, but the truth is, our leadership is still the same it was on day one....?

We have been fighting on all fronts for some time now, and it wasnt always a case that we were so far ahead of the 3,4,5 or more tribes that we have been at war with simultaneously.

The truth is, going back to our tactics, ours were better, our players were more loyal to us and each other, and dedicated than those we have beaten.

So please, I BEG you to get on here, and take your time thinking of a response.

Theres no need to beg for us to come on here, you know we have always been vocal on the public forums.. we only wish more like yourself would! :)

And dont you dare say "To make the world end faster" because you have been asking for a good fight, and if you actually wanted one, you would take all the time needed to fight a well fought battle.

Ok, I wont say "To make the world end faster"...

But Im certainly not going to ask our players to slow down to let you catch up, we all started with one village, some have simply played better than others, its got to the stage now, like I said where we simply can use brute force at certain times, and we will.

We take our time planning ops, communicating with our tribe members, and putting things in place before taking our time (regardless of the time) sending our troops etc etc..

We cannot physically slow down, it will become boring, and we refuse to munch on barbs to allow the enemy to catch up.

I think the truth is, your upset that you got another bashing last night, after the numerous tribe name changes, merges, alliances etc etc that have failed, you thought things would be different now somehow.

If I sound at all like Im being big headed, I am.. lol, ok, seriously, Im not, Im simply defending my corner, I believe we are a respectable tribe, with respectable hard working, loyal, trustworthy members who's dedication far surpasses what we would or could expect of them.

We have simply played the game to this point better than yourselves.

DeletedUser6960

Im quite shocked Robert, from being the starter of wars, that was well put +1 Rep :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As much as I like to side with the 'underdogs', KnK are correct here.

If I were in your shoes, New Guy1, I'd be having a go at myself, not at others. Most of your points, whilst valid, are still linked to your tribe's/players' ability and sense.

Size? You shouldn't blame the opposition if you can't keep up.

Spies? You let them in? How long were they there without detection? Have you found them yet?

Wars? Pogue Mahone has covered this.

These tactics are known as an aspect of war, both virtual and real, there is no point in resenting it.

There you go, a neutral point of view.

DeletedUser9540

I got very big headed last night, but to continue defending my own corner:

I have led top tribes (either passed the role to someone else, or got dominated by very large odds). I never plant spies, and always use strategy. I do not like spies. People have offered to spy for my tribes that I lead, and all I do is noble them. They are very untrustworthy players.

Either way, I have been finding it a chore to log into this world for a long time now. I guess I'm even ready for it to end.

DeletedUser3642

New Guy - I have always had respect for you. You were at your best whilst Winner was holding firm and showing more guts than any other tribe that were up against us.

Everyone has their own views on spies, but the fact is - they are part of the game. You can either embrace them and adjust your tactics to both deal with having spies inside and also receiving intel from spies - or you can always operate at a disadvantage.

Spying is rife on every other world I know of, Whilst I was on world 1, spys were literally every where, and no doubt they still are.

Also I do need to stress again, that we have not gone seeking spies. And in a vast majority of the cases, the spies do not even realise they are spies.

I think Tomas summed up spies perfectly above

DeletedUser

They are very untrustworthy players.

I beg to differ.

At the start of this world, I spied for O.O in a tribe named -S.A- (Silent Assassins), I was there for 3 months feeding intel.

Now I'm following O.O through the worlds, once being a council member, but I recently had to give it up due to the strains it was causing me.

Loyalty is a rather unpredictable presence in someone, and with loyalty, I have always found, comes trust.

DeletedUser8621

I have led top tribes (either passed the role to someone else, or got dominated by very large odds). I never plant spies, and always use strategy. I do not like spies. People have offered to spy for my tribes that I lead, and all I do is noble them. They are very untrustworthy players.

Pushty has already argued this point, but i believe that spies CAN be trustworthy. It just depends what end you're on ;) Also, as stated earlier, spies are a part of war. Look at every major war, you can google TONS of famous spies! Even in TW, there are spies in pretty much every major (or minor) war. If spies are not part of your strategy, then i respect you as a player. But all you receive is my respect, while the tribes who utilize spies are beating you to a pulp.

On another note, I respect New Guy's rage because we all know we would be saying the same stuff if in his position! Also, it gave me some entertainment for 15 minutes :p Nice post New Guy :)

DeletedUser

Don't come on the externals very often. I let NG do all the talking but I must just refute one fact. Both Mike and Pablo have said they have never recruited spies within other tribes. Well I am afraid that is not strictly true. We had a player approached to spy for KnK who informed the council at Winner. Was promised a place in KnK at a later date for passing on info. We let him pass on some duff info for a while but he got bored of that very quickly.

DeletedUser

I will have to consult with the members with the longest memory I am afraid. Was so long ago haven't kept the mails and also our old forum has gone now. The player who was approached has long gone. The player was Paulsomething. Sorry as I said the memory is not great. I'm trying to remember who his skype convo's were with.

DeletedUser9540

I remember a Paul :S. But there is no record of WINNER on the stats. Will continue to try digging.