Spy in the new tribe. KnK cant finish strong.

DeletedUser9540

Tribalwars Player Profile: paul1981 (tribe changes)
Player no longer existsOld tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None SaXoN2 25th January 2011 - 15:17:12 116
SaXoN2 SaXoN 31st January 2011 - 00:16:56 309
SaXoN NIGHT 31st January 2011 - 15:16:43 346
NIGHT SunTzu 03rd February 2011 - 01:28:57 528
SunTzu 13. 23rd February 2011 - 20:18:17 3,293
13. WINNER 09th May 2011 - 23:15:13 87,553
WINNER None 26th May 2011 - 03:13:14 64,849

I dont recall which of your members messaged him. But I do remember this play coming to us about a spy opportunity. I think right after KnK WINNER war broke out.

DeletedUser6603

Well, ive genuinely never heard of him. Mike, or Rob might have, but I definitely haven't!

You need to bear in mind that our members have minds of their own. We don't stop them from talking to their neighbours or enemy tribe members. There is every possibility that one of our members might have made offers that were beyond their remit to make. If one of your ex members bought it, and by the looks of it including your council, thats down to him, and your council.......

DeletedUser3642

I remember the name - he spoke to a local member in the area who contacted him in the hope of gathering intel.
From the skype conversations I saw, paul requested imunity from attacks, and a place in KnK, and said he would continue attacking us. I was told about it, but our current intel at the time was very good, so it was not really needed.
no intel came forth and i never heard anything more about the whole thing until now tbh. as far as i'm concerened it sprang from a conversation with one of our members, paul offered his services which werent needed.. then he disappears when its clear we're not giving him what he wants

to clarify also - this was at the time of one of the other great anti-knk alliances between WINNER, Necros, O~O and -V-. So as far as we were concerned, WINNER were enemies at that point even if they werent attacking yet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8768

Just blame me, I can handle it!

The whole tribe will tell you, secretly, Im the one who handles the diplomacy and strategy.

Just throwing nukes about is my cover up lol

DeletedUser

I would agree with Rob, he is the best diplomat i have ever see in action :icon_eek: