What would be everyones greatest war of wars with tribes past and present? tribes from the UK server

DeletedUser3642

Your basing your claim to fame on the fact KnK caught up when everyone quit?
No - we caught up, and then you quit. Thats already been shown.

Your claim that KnK would be rank 1 if TuToR had stayed and been active is rubbish.
Your basis for this is....?

I presume this is also the same basis as how all "elite" players class themselves as "elite". They elect themselves to this status as they think they're or their croneys think they're so great. ie - Make Believe.

I've yet to see an "elite" player who's worthy of the title and can prove it without quoting how many "1sts" they've achieved like a school child showing off that their dads car is bigger than someone elses.

DeletedUser

I presume this is also the same basis as how all "elite" players class themselves as "elite". They elect themselves to this status as they think they're or their croneys think they're so great. ie - Make Believe.

I've yet to see an "elite" player who's worthy of the title and can prove it without quoting how many "1sts" they've achieved like a school child showing off that their dads car is bigger than someone elses.

you see, i never really sow tutor as a tribe to worry about, knk on the other had i tried to keep a eye on, as they started appearing all over the map, i think Tutor did as well as they did, due to their size alone , and no one has really come near to stooping knk, but i think the world was lost the day ~TS~ Disband, they we a threat in their home k, and after a lot of talks had finally got a nap, which involved working together to push tribes such as knk back but that went wrong

DeletedUser

Having just been on the other end of a KnK op, I can safely say that they exceeded the organisation I saw from TuToR.

Yes, there were good players in TuToR, but a tribe is not just about how many '1337' players you can cram into it, it's about communication, loyalty and staying power. If a player quits due to anything other than real life, I class them as weak-willed, and therefore inferior in a sense.
That made me giggle. When was the last time you stuck out a world till the bitter end?
not sure what doubled rank 2 means :s
He has 2x the points of the rank 2 player.
but

Although your start up record is impressive, how do you expect a serious challenge, when most players have 6-8 villages. Are they likely to waste all there hard work attacking the biggest player around, aor are they more likely to try and grow for the long term.
It only gets easier. I say this having played at 400 points, 4000, 4 million, and some bigger accounts for a shirt time. Early game a coordinated op can kill a player in under a week, no matter how much tribal support they attempt to get. Late game, you simply can't. Accounts are too big, def rebuilds too fast. It becomes a war of attrition in which the defender has a clear advantage. If you aren't good enough to notice that, you aren't even good at lategame. (and doubling or tripling the rank 2 player's points isn't too too hard.
I mean seriously, what kind of Op do you expect a tribe with maybe 100 villages in total to put on you at that stage of the game, you might get 20 incomings, hardly difficult to deal with.

You may get bored easily, but I just wonder how much of it is a reason to not be on a world, when there's a chance you could be on the end of an op where there's 1000 nukes landing on you in a day....
As I said, the one with 8 nukes when he has 4 villages is harder to deal with than the ones with 1000 nukes when he has 500 villages.
a tribe disbanding is not necessarily when its members quit. I quit tutor months before, nauz had as well, most of the "top" accounts had. Adellion was the best player there, which really goes to show that TuToR was simply a shell of its previous (months old) self.
It hasn't happened on any other world. Tribes similar to TuToR (led by nauz/matt/someone good), with good players (nauz, petar etc.) don't generally hang around rank two past the single village stage.

I've written more guides than anyone on the other side of this argument (4 dedicated startup guides, many others about tools and scripts I know how to access the games config file and what it means, I grow faster than you, and after my first world, I have never been rimmed.
you see, i never really sow tutor as a tribe to worry about, knk on the other had i tried to keep a eye on, as they started appearing all over the map, i think Tutor did as well as they did, due to their size alone , and no one has really come near to stooping knk, but i think the world was lost the day ~TS~ Disband, they we a threat in their home k, and after a lot of talks had finally got a nap, which involved working together to push tribes such as knk back but that went wrong
Hindsight being 20/20...

DeletedUser

I haven't been around long enough to see the end of a world, so *raspberry*.

DeletedUser

W1N vs CHE

W1N vs DOA

W1N vs UFA

3 wars that would have happened if it wasnt for merges, that would most definitely have changed the world, imo, this is where W1N won w1, so I would be curious to see how it would have ended if there had been wars rather than merges.

DeletedUser6603

Ok, these maps arent the best, but they will have to do. You can zoom in and out on them quite nicely using operas own zoom. I can remember somebody made old maps once using nickjers maps, but I cant for the life of me find out how to. If anyone knows, id love to know how, if at all it can be done!

UK7 15th December 2010

UK7 21st December 2010

UK7 31st December 2010

UK7 10th January 2011

UK7 20th January 2011

UK7 30th January 2011

UK7 8th February 2011

UK7 15th February 2011

Now, im just wondering if C-F would be so kind as to point out at which point TuToR were the dominant tribe on the world as he claims? What I see is four tribes emerge as the dominant force in each of their own K's, with nobody even remotely close to achieving any sort of global dominance whilst TuToR were in existence. Those that stuck around know what happened afterwards, but it was apparent early on there was going to be a four way battle of some form brewing (or less depending on diplomacy), which unfortunately never happened.

What I think, is that C-F is remembering things very differently to us in KnK ;-)

DeletedUser

so your saying tribe like KNK, TFF, WC :), W1N should just all hit delete as there is no real competition apart from the odd tribe,, sometimes pride is powerful thing, you dont seem to stick at worlds, you might play under a different name if you do i apologise but this is the first world you seem to have had conquers on and have stuck at, we all have our own views all though everyone has to agree with yours it seems

W1N are a joke. They merged the world to claim they're awesome cause they "won UK1" as it were. They were undeniably good until their merge with CHE!!! then it turned into a hug-fest. I respect the W1N of old.

Measure of success and ability isn't defined by who did something first - or even who did it fastest, longest or the most. Infact i'd go as far as saying that if someone playing is TW and judging their competitors purely on their "1sts", then TW isn't the game for them. Perhaps darts, pickup sticks, or some PS3 game may suit them better. Of course TW is going to be boring if all you judge it on is whether your axe is bigger than someone elses, and who trained up their pony's the fastest.

The irony is, whoever gets those "1sts" tend to be better players. You pitch Nauzhror against yourself within each other's 15x15, I'm almost certain he would noble you in the long-run, unless you went completely D-strat, but then you would be outgrown by him cause HC is less efficient than LC.

I've debated elsewhere on the forum what an 'elite' player is and isn't, and I would put anyone that falls into that category definitely outside of that elite bracket - as all they have proven is that they were once good, and now get bored very easily. I'd like to see any such player stick a world out from start to finish once they've labled themselves with that 'elite' title.

But sticking to the end of the world is pretty sad... I mean, it just shows someone have nothing better to do with their life then just come home from work/school/whatever and just sit at their computer and waste time playing TW obsessively, mass-recruit, oh look, throw a few nukes there, fart a bit, knock themselves out at 2am, wake up the following morning, log in and see whether they have incoming, no, leave for work, rinse and repeat...

It's not skill. It's just repetitive. To highlight, I am easily skilled enough to be rank 1 at late-game, but not so at start-up? Why? Two possible reasons : Maybe my farming methods are flawed. I doubt this, but who knows? 2. I'm not willing to commit so much time to TW to be THAT good.

At late-game, even if I log on in my current inactive state, I can maintain a rank 1. At startup, there would be no chance in hell of doing so. Because there are so many better players, faster growers, more aggressive attackers, and better farmers. Period.

I don't know why people choose to glorify in the sad venture of lasting to the end of a world.

Each world has its own challenges, some are easier than others - but the skill is in manipulating the world into a state where it is easy, and then finding a way to retain all of your skilled members so that they don't get bored.

Perhaps a "challenge" may keep them entertained? UK4 I got gangbanged, but I won't deny that was the best fun I've had doing so. Even though we lost. :p It's not about winning... it's about having fun. And hey... many still would argue that Bi! in its heyday were the most powerful tribe to smack UK4.

CF - TuToR were in a terrible state even before you left W7. The aim was to TuToR players - and in my view it was a complete failure, as the region in which TuTor resided, was filled with more incompetent players than i've seen anywhere else on the map... The positioning of the TuToR was vastly over stretched, and clearly point whoring, and fell apart within days of tribes actually turning on them simply due to the fact that the whole tribe was a mess from the outset. It was never designed to be a sustainable tribe. Mass recruiting to gain "students" does not give you the right to say:

Considering how one of my coplayers on Uk10 was a ex-TuToR newb who was coplaying me and matching Nauzhror for a brief period of time on haulage per day, I think you'll find your summary of TuToR is woefully inadequate. And ofc it was full of incompetence... we recruited noobs who wanted to learn, didn't we? And now they are no longer noobs. Sure, some are still lacking... but they are better than before, and we've certainly added a few more skilled players to the mix. Please don't try and compare your sorry selves with a teaching tribe. Man, I would feel disgraced that my own tribe (KnK) was unable to outgrow the rank 1 TuToR despite the copious amounts of incompetence we are claimed to harbour in our ranks.

Says a lot about your tribe.

Anyone can mass recruit...

As KnK have clearly demonstrated on UK7.

Lol, I seem to recall when me, Nauz, Abdo, Temporary and a few others quit, we were still rank 1, and therefore ahead of you. Thus, you are wrong.

That's based on the assumption good players class themselves as elite. The irony is, I'm quite certain that 1on1 you'd lose to them, as proven by how on UK7, despite how active you undoubtedly were, you were unable to outgrow Nauzhror, Temporary or Abdo (bear in mind, Nauz was D-strat, and so, at a disadvantage).

You're definition of an elite player needs modification. Players should be measured on their skill, not on how long they last in a world. Only noobs value longevity on this sad game.

Red.

W1N vs CHE

W1N vs DOA

W1N vs UFA

3 wars that would have happened if it wasnt for merges, that would most definitely have changed the world, imo, this is where W1N won w1, so I would be curious to see how it would have ended if there had been wars rather than merges.

Totally agree that W1N vs CHE!!! would've been a fight that would definitely get me raring to go there... CHE!!! would've lost, but it would've been a great fun battle, and weeded out some of the noobs in W1N in the process.

DeletedUser8740

Ok, these maps arent the best, but they will have to do. You can zoom in and out on them quite nicely using operas own zoom. I can remember somebody made old maps once using nickjers maps, but I cant for the life of me find out how to. If anyone knows, id love to know how, if at all it can be done!

UK7 15th December 2010

UK7 21st December 2010

UK7 31st December 2010

UK7 10th January 2011

UK7 20th January 2011

UK7 30th January 2011

UK7 8th February 2011

UK7 15th February 2011

Now, im just wondering if C-F would be so kind as to point out at which point TuToR were the dominant tribe on the world as he claims? What I see is four tribes emerge as the dominant force in each of their own K's, with nobody even remotely close to achieving any sort of global dominance whilst TuToR were in existence. Those that stuck around know what happened afterwards, but it was apparent early on there was going to be a four way battle of some form brewing (or less depending on diplomacy), which unfortunately never happened.

What I think, is that C-F is remembering things very differently to us in KnK ;-)

Quiet peasant.

TuToR was awesome.

DeletedUser6695

UK7 15th December 2010

UK7 21st December 2010

UK7 31st December 2010

UK7 10th January 2011

UK7 20th January 2011

UK7 30th January 2011

UK7 8th February 2011

UK7 15th February 2011

Okay, them maps hurt my eyes.

Now moving along, TuToR was a teaching tribe, with from memory 3-4 good accounts. Abdo,Tyranny, Temporary and whatevers Avey's acc was. Now as far as I recall TuToR was rank 1 from early until everyone worth noting had quit.

This was with a huge spread across k44 and 54 with players scattered everywhere, on that note we had top 2-3 player ranks in each of these continents and as far as I'm aware we were rank 1 in one if not both of these continents. That is pretty dominant for what was an extremely mediocre tribe in hindsight.

But Detlef just summed it up nicely

DeletedUser8768

The irony is, whoever gets those "1sts" tend to be better players. You pitch Nauzhror against yourself within each other's 15x15, I'm almost certain he would noble you in the long-run, unless you went completely D-strat, but then you would be outgrown by him cause HC is less efficient than LC.

Perhaps those "1sts" show the quicker startup players? Better farmers? Lucky in their startup location? (we've all read the conspiracy threads regarding some players "luck" being surrounded by barbs on day 1) more time to play the game? Better scripts, or in your case better bot??

I'm not the greatest startup player myself, but then I haven't quit every world and restarted over and over again on others to get the practice in..

Mike, in KnK being in Nauz 15x15 would not be necessarily removed, due to his tribal support, the same would go for any of our members who were putting in the time and effort.. we are talking about tribes here right? Just there seems to be a lot of solo Ego talk.. yet again..

But sticking to the end of the world is pretty sad... I mean, it just shows someone have nothing better to do with their life then just come home from work/school/whatever and just sit at their computer and waste time playing TW obsessively, mass-recruit, oh look, throw a few nukes there, fart a bit, knock themselves out at 2am, wake up the following morning, log in and see whether they have incoming, no, leave for work, rinse and repeat...

Well, that sums up the game as a whole really, its time based, real time, and time consuming, we all know that. I could argue that more time is required playing at startup than later game allowing players who do stay till the end more time for real life, those that keep starting new worlds are more sad perhaps?
You missed out farming in your list, that takes more time than anything to start with.

It's not skill. It's just repetitive. To highlight, I am easily skilled enough to be rank 1 at late-game, but not so at start-up? Why? Two possible reasons : Maybe my farming methods are flawed. I doubt this, but who knows? 2. I'm not willing to commit so much time to TW to be THAT good.

I agree, it is repetition, at startup more so than late game. Of course there is a certain amount of skill, albeit simplified with scripts, and most of that is down to timing.

As a tribe, and looking at the bigger picture comes more skill however, you need to make predictions, educated guesses if you like, play your own account as well as help others so that they too can learn if need be, but enjoy the game at the same time.

How are you easily skilled enough to be rank 1 in late game? If your not one of the "1sts" in the startup, your doomed right?

Your farming methods may be flawed, or the algorithms of your Bot, but you never spent the time legit players did. We know you were not willing through your own admissions.

At late-game, even if I log on in my current inactive state, I can maintain a rank 1.

Just you? Or anyone? Are we talking about a world your currently playing, or any world with any other tribes playing that world?

At startup, there would be no chance in hell of doing so. Because there are so many better players, faster growers, more aggressive attackers, and better farmers. Period.

Stating the obvious, and confirming what I said earlier, those that repeat play startup, play more than those that stick it out to the end and do in fact have lives.

I don't know why people choose to glorify in the sad venture of lasting to the end of a world.

Really? Its all about world domination, not possible if you run away after a couple of months

It's not about winning... it's about having fun.

Thats right, "its not the winning, its the taking part". LOL no its not, its about winning, which makes it more fun than losing, as is every game played, computer games, console games, football games, athletics, I wont go on.

Considering how one of my coplayers on Uk10 was a ex-TuToR newb who was coplaying me and matching Nauzhror for a brief period of time on haulage per day, I think you'll find your summary of TuToR is woefully inadequate. And ofc it was full of incompetence... we recruited noobs who wanted to learn, didn't we? And now they are no longer noobs. Sure, some are still lacking... but they are better than before, and we've certainly added a few more skilled players to the mix. Please don't try and compare your sorry selves with a teaching tribe. Man, I would feel disgraced that my own tribe (KnK) was unable to outgrow the rank 1 TuToR despite the copious amounts of incompetence we are claimed to harbour in our ranks.

Says a lot about your tribe.

But we have always took in players without knowledge of the game, helped them learn the basics as we did, and play the game at the same time, without telling the world so we can hide behind the fact when we start losing, you were not a teaching tribe, you wanted your egos massaged, and that worked wonders for you.

From the very early days of world 7, KnK were rank 1 ODA, fact, and we have stayed there, so whilst you were hugging, and "teaching" this game that "requires no skill" thus requires no teaching, we were removing tribes around us. I wouldn't compare our tribe to one that teaches "no skill", there is no comparison.

Anyone can mass recruit...

As KnK have clearly demonstrated on UK7.

Yes, with our seriously low ODA ODD from day 1 and high member count that we always had...?

Lol, I seem to recall when me, Nauz, Abdo, Temporary and a few others quit, we were still rank 1, and therefore ahead of you. Thus, you are wrong.

No, we did catch you up in points, we were already ahead of you with OD stats, we had a better foundation on the map, we were looking solid compared to yourselves, we knew it, you knew it.

You're definition of an elite player needs modification. Players should be measured on their skill, not on how long they last in a world. Only noobs value longevity on this sad game.

So, a 1 on 1 match as you have mentioned a couple of times.. The player who leaves first is the better player? Or the one who lasts?

Your whole definition on the winning of this game needs modification..

Feel free to look here

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15522

In the player stats, there are KnK players at the top from a very early stage, but we're talking tribes right?

Look at the tribe stats..

The only stats that show TuToR at the top involve points.. anything related to OD and we were ahead of you.. We must have mass recruited those OD stats whilst you were point whoring.

DeletedUser3642

Pablo - like all the "elite" they have severe problems with reality, and all suffer with an intense ego problem which can only be resolved by dissing anyone else's success, under the pretense that "if they'd stuck around long enough", "things would have been different".

Seeing as these "elite" have massive ego's, it would be rather amusing to see them all stuck in a tribe and trying to work as a team :icon_biggrin: it may have worked once before they gave themselves titles, but now that they all play for points and ratings, its clear that they've lost sight of what a "game" is.

Noun: A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.

In TW terms - you win the game as a tribe, by meeting the world win conditions which have been set. Who heard of a world who's win conditions were related to an individual.

In all other games or sports, a player who only plays so far, or gets bored after the first round, or decides that they're so much better than everyone else they're just going to have a single roll of the dice and declare themselves winner - is regularly known as either a cheat, a loser, or simply put a poor sport.

You don't get long distance runners in the Olympics sprinting flat out to the first bend, looking behind them and saying: oh.. i've clearly won, so i won't bother anymore.

I think its about time these self declared "elite" retire their "thrones" and disappear, as they are clearly bored of the game and play only to gratify their ego's that they can sprint to the first corner faster - disregarding the fact that that isn't actually the point of the game...!

DeletedUser8768

Okay, them maps hurt my eyes.

Now moving along, TuToR was a teaching tribe, with from memory 3-4 good accounts. Abdo,Tyranny, Temporary and whatevers Avey's acc was. Now as far as I recall TuToR was rank 1 from early until everyone worth noting had quit.

This was with a huge spread across k44 and 54 with players scattered everywhere, on that note we had top 2-3 player ranks in each of these continents and as far as I'm aware we were rank 1 in one if not both of these continents. That is pretty dominant for what was an extremely mediocre tribe in hindsight.

But Detlef just summed it up nicely

TuToR were never in K54, KnK "owned" that K from very very early on, and our players were rank 1 in that K from the start, but please, do prove me wrong with some evidence..

TuToR never had a serious hold on any area, ever, there players were scattered yes, but that was never going to help them on world 7.

I know I know, TuToR were a "teaching" tribe.. umm KnK are a "drinking" tribe, can we use that excuse for everything we might fail at in future?

DeletedUser4320

Ade - we never really fought W1N on W1, T4H were our main enemy.

As usual Ade is getting his facts wrong, he is thinking of =KN= (which the W1N family indeed did crush when they ganged up with the families of T4H and TR).

Same wrapping, different dogs as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser6603

Took the words right out of my mouth Rob, id dearly love to see some evidence from C-F. I did my bit and dug some out, but perhaps im asking too much to expect the same?

DeletedUser6695

Why do you insist on using the word elite?

I'm sure your aware that that is the term lesser players use to describe people like Nauz,detlef,abdo etc. You will very rarely see someone 'elite' refer to themselves as such.

Edit: k 54 was a typo I meant k 45

And regarding your claim that TuToR were never dominant we were rank 1 with the top 3 players and many more players in the top 20 please so tell me how that isn't domination?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6960

Why do you insist on using the word elite?

Elite is the given term to such players of high calibre! The players that have a life? i mean startup is very demanding. I would never be elite as i play the long late game, the game as ade says "you never got a life game" the in it to win it game! i wish some day i was elite :( .............................reaches for the razor blade!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8768

being rank 1 with points that early in a world certainly does not make you dominant, there are so many more factors involved.

If I knew from day 1 I had no intention of playing the long game, I could easily point whore, take a screen shot of me being "elite" then tell the world before I quit.

Im not claiming all those players that were at the top were point whores, some clearly are talented players in a game which requires no skill and does not allow for a life.

Im not going to take that away from them, those that do put in the time and effort, be it to prove to others, themselves, or because they plan to stick it out, kudos! I take my hat off to them, or some of them at least.

The real achievement in my eyes will be those tribes that win worlds, whether they were rank 1 from the start, or the underdogs who shocked the world, they are the ones who have "won" the game, theres no prizes for second best, certainly none for those who will be forgotten as they didnt stick around.

DeletedUser8768

I forgot to add, we were a teaching tribe on world 1, and if we had stuck around, we would of won it!
:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser6960

I forgot to add, we were a teaching tribe on world 1, and if we had stuck around, we would of won it!
:lol::lol::lol:

its like being young and sex, if you knew then what you know now lol, thats called being elite! im a grand master having 4 kids and no life playing late game!

DeletedUser

Really a case of a few big names vs. a very strong tribal infrastructure in my eyes, to simplify it.

Did TuToR and KnK ever fight? I don't recall. Would've been worth stat-watching methinks.