UK11 Hiding place

DeletedUser

UK11 Hiding place

Hello! I'm back, hoping to try out TW8 (which I'm assuming UK11 will be), and spend some of the copious amounts of premium I have left hanging around on this server. So, I'm starting a tribe! Again! Hiding place will be colead by Bellerion and InTheMorning, who will be coplaying me, as well. The goal? Assuming UK11--like EN60--both is TW8 and has an end-game scenario, play until the end and hope to win the world as soon as possible. This all sounds great, right? GREAT! Then comment here, or PM me about joining.

DeletedUser9006

GL Nerd. <3 xx

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Barfbug what are you doing over here :).

And hi LA, Though id love to, Just not really playing any new worlds.

DeletedUser

I'll probably still play this world for a month or two, but I'm moving the premade to en61 or uk12, depending on settings. Anyone who wishes to play with me on this world any way, is welcome to.

DeletedUser

Looking for a way to spend all my premium. :'( I'd rather trade it to .net, but I had no luck finding anyone to trade with when I asked around.

DeletedUser7179

Looking for a way to spend all my premium. :'( I'd rather trade it to .net, but I had no luck finding anyone to trade with when I asked around.

I'll trade your .uk premium for my .net premium if u like??

DeletedUser

I'll probably still play this world for a month or two, but I'm moving the premade to en61 or uk12, depending on settings. Anyone who wishes to play with me on this world any way, is welcome to.

Let me know which world you decide to make the premade on. I'm planning to have some serious tools at my disposal by then.

As an example: I'm hoping to train a neural network to help decide what build order is optimal given the situational factors involved in startup.

DeletedUser

Let me know which world you decide to make the premade on. I'm planning to have some serious tools at my disposal by then.

As an example: I'm hoping to train a neural network to help decide what build order is optimal given the situational factors involved in startup.

:lol:
I'd love to see that tool

DeletedUser

@LastApparatus
Your name is quite familiar. Have you previously played on the .net worlds?

DeletedUser

NotBad. That's where I got it from. Gians are noobs. They betrayed me. :/