Being attacked from a bonus village

• Thread starter DeletedUser1616
  • Start date

DeletedUser1616

I have an incoming attack from a bonus village !

What is that all about !

Attack on London

Command
Origin Player: ---
Village: Bonus village (568|430) K45
Destination Player: OliverKelly
Village: London (569|431) K45
Arrival: Jan 05, 2012 19:56:00:750
Arrival in:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You didn't send troops to the barb rather than just asking for the resources did you?

I hope not as the barb won't stop attacking till you restart...

You should read a bit more of the forum before doing silly things like sending troops to barbs..

DeletedUser1616

Is this a new thing that barbs can attack ? If so can you point me at the posts you mean.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yep once you upset a barb and they attack.. they don't stop.. and every attack gets bigger and bigger...

Your best of just restarting... the barb will get nobles before you and they have limitless resources...

DeletedUser

Yep once you upset a barb and they attack.. they don't stop.. and every attack gets bigger and bigger...

Your best of just restarting... the barb will get nobles before you and they have limitless resources...

how mean you all are!1 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser1616

Right. you may be all taking the piss. But in the year or so on World 1 that 1 played and did pretty well I never had a bonus/barb village send an an attack. You have seen the report, all I require is an answer..... Do barbs attack if only to keep you on your toes?

DeletedUser

Yeah they attack, the next hit is 300 axemen.....and they wait till your offline to send!!

You need to rebuild all your troops cos they die :(

DeletedUser6695

Urgh...

Its a quest to teach new players how to dodge attacks.

DeletedUser1616

well that explains it. thanks for the sensible reply.

DeletedUser1616

It may be, but searching for quests, looking in world 11 forums doesn't shed any light. Not really worried about a 1 spear attack, but perhaps more info in worls start would be beneficial.

DeletedUser

There are decently sized buttons to the left of the main content which when you click pop up a small window that explains the next logical step to do in the game, in an attempt to help teach players basic strategy and tactics--including dodging. Several of these actually give rewards like troops and/or resources...

DeletedUser

It was explained in a previous post, in this thread. Lol.