Count down to victory....!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3642
  • Start date

DeletedUser

13,315 Player villages (+3)
12,947 KnK villages (+108) (97.2% owned)

368 to go!

Much respect, with all the talk of decent players and decent tribes I have to say that in my book the Council of KnK have shown themselves to be able to run a good tribe for the long run, hope you intend on doing it all over again on the next world out :)

DeletedUser3642

13,318 Player villages (+3)
13,037 KnK villages (+90)
281 to go! (-87)

DeletedUser6603

Much respect, with all the talk of decent players and decent tribes I have to say that in my book the Council of KnK have shown themselves to be able to run a good tribe for the long run, hope you intend on doing it all over again on the next world out :)

Thanks mate. We will definitely be back, we just dont know when yet........

DeletedUser

Guess I'll have to update my "Who will win?" thread very soon :D

DeletedUser3642

13,318 Player villages (+0)
13,148 KnK villages (+111)
170 to go!..

DeletedUser3642

13,318 Player villages (+0)
13,211 KnK villages (+63)
107 to go!

21st is still the target, and still achievable!

DeletedUser

not long then, but i doubt it will be the 21st maybe 23rd ish
depends on what skill level of players that are left and how active they are

DeletedUser5582

co'mon Chaz (waves pom poms) you can make till late February....!

DeletedUser

Im gone, 4 nukes(i think it was) to a 1500 something village, never had a chance! but those cheap nobles is what speed it up

DeletedUser3642

we've been taking over 100 a day chaz ;-) if we pushed hard enough we could finish tomorrow, 21st is definately achievable - the only snag will be whether our party on the 21st gets in the way - drunk nukes sent from mobile phones ;-)

DeletedUser3642

Im gone, 4 nukes(i think it was) to a 1500 something village, never had a chance! but those cheap nobles is what speed it up

hehe... it was me...

1 nuke, plus 4 partially built noble nukes (all part built with 1500 axes and 500 LC in) lol

DeletedUser

I did not say you would not do it, but from looking at some of the names left there are a few who could cause trouble for you, just depends how many troops they have left,oh yh i forget to thank you for ruining a little op i was trying to plan on you, hard when no offence is alive!

DeletedUser6603

Its going to be close, no doubt about it. Need to have a seriously good day tomorrow, but we shall see!

DeletedUser

I did not say you would not do it, but from looking at some of the names left there are a few who could cause trouble for you, just depends how many troops they have left,oh yh i forget to thank you for ruining a little op i was trying to plan on you, hard when no offence is alive!

Troops left! where,Tell me reshlock hungry

DeletedUser8768

ive heard pangela, Raspberry, ash, Lindeking, LOB, and crannes are quitting KnK today to start there own tribe??? lmao

DeletedUser4083

*Logs in worriedly to make sure Matt hasn't already moved the cranness account!*