W.A.R vs EvoLTR : The Conquest for UK10

DeletedUser

im sorry WAR, Evol are too good for you, i know who is in Evol and I know who is in WAR, i tracked experience and rated you all out of 10, i wont post numbers but Evol are unbelievably good defenders. Evol have a few great attackers which 1 at a time will pick of maybe villages left right and cenre. Evol are unbelievably strong from another world where they are dominating and the players in their are great. Wats my name???, GIXXER, Whizz and Eastern Lights are very strong players and will be a bit of a pain in the *** for Evol.
prediction
Win to Evol
main reasons, size, strength, team work and experience.

DeletedUser10658

im sorry WAR, Evol are too good for you, i know who is in Evol and I know who is in WAR, i tracked experience and rated you all out of 10, i wont post numbers but Evol are unbelievably good defenders. Evol have a few great attackers which 1 at a time will pick of maybe villages left right and cenre. Evol are unbelievably strong from another world where they are dominating and the players in their are great. Wats my name???, GIXXER, Whizz and Eastern Lights are very strong players and will be a bit of a pain in the *** for Evol.
prediction
Win to Evol

What a bad post.
I tracked experience and rated you all out of 10? So what was my score? Bearing in mind I am using a new name on this world? Also by looking at previous experience and achievements on other worlds mean nothing, for a number of different reasons . . must of which I have a feeling are going to be completely wasted on you.

Nothing has happened by either tribes thus far to suggest who is going to win. But in reality we all know it will probably just go down to which tribes keeps the most active players, same as most worlds unfortunately.

Will also go down to when the attacks start rolling in, will these 'elite' players stay and communicate with tribe or go missing, which I have seen far to much before.

DeletedUser

What a bad post.
I tracked experience and rated you all out of 10? So what was my score? Bearing in mind I am using a new name on this world? Also by looking at previous experience and achievements on other worlds mean nothing, for a number of different reasons . . must of which I have a feeling are going to be completely wasted on you.

Nothing has happened by either tribes thus far to suggest who is going to win. But in reality we all know it will probably just go down to which tribes keeps the most active players, same as most worlds unfortunately.

Will also go down to when the attacks start rolling in, will these 'elite' players stay and communicate with tribe or go missing, which I have seen far to much before.

are you a new zealander and do that HACKER?
its opinion dude, thats what my post was for, a vote and reasons for it. i have other names too and uk6 is not my best world on the ISAX277 account, which is no longer me.

DeletedUser10658

are you a new zealander and do that HACKER?
its opinion dude, thats what my post was for, a vote and reasons for it. i have other names too and uk6 is not my best world on the ISAX277 account, which is no longer me.

Opinion is one thing. You come to a conclusion on who is going to win the world based on some figures you had created. I am interested in these figures and how you come to make them.

No need to try to be funny at my expense.

DeletedUser5774

prediction
Win to Evol

You are entitled to your poinion, and if you believe EvoLTR will win the war with W.A.R then that is your opinion; and I probablly cannot persuade you otherwise.

However, the facts you presented are irrevelevant and were not really facts at all. I hear you ask why that is, and I will elaborate:

- EvoLTR have not shown in the war that they are more impressive then W.A.R. There is not a substancial gap inenoblements between both tribes to a tribe to disgunish themselves that they are the better and more experienced players that W.A.R.

It is true that EvoLTR have experienced players that are great assets to the war between themselves and W.A.R. An example was the recent W.A.R op on Adellion on the Refuse to Recongnise account. While W.A.R made away with four villages from the R2R account; they suffered over 200 million worths of troops. I believe the estimated figure of lost nukes against the R2R account was a 150 nukes. Not an impressive amount of villages nobled from the R2R account by W.A.R in exchange for a 150 nukes.

But W.A.R also has experienced players as well; good players that are giving a good fight against EvoLTR as much as EvoLTR players are giving to them:

Side 1:
Tribes: evoLTR
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 665
Side 2: 744
Difference: 79

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 40
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,647,630
Side 2: 4,491,853
Difference: 844,223

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324,037
Side 2: 355,549
Difference: 31,512

chart

This is the last months amount of villages nobled by both EvoLTR and W.A.R against each other, as well as the amount of villages the tribes have nobed overall, and the amount of points their conquers against each other equaled too.

EvoLTR is leading the conquers in the above stats by two villages; this is not a significant lead, if much of a lead at all. W.A.R, by these stats alone, are giving a great fight with EvoLTR. Nobody can argue otherwise; the statistics are crystal clear.

Furthermore, W.A.R have nobled 79 more villages that EvoLTR in the last month in the overall race of village accumulation; the past month stat show that W.A.R had siginificant more growth than EvoLTR did last month. The war between both tribes is having little effect on W.A.R... While EvoLTR has a 79 village gap difference. Perhaps this is due to the amount of members that the tribes have? EvoLTR have 33 member in their tribe, while W.A.R have 36. Perhaps the extra three members are having a significant impact on the 79 village gap difference, as well as W.A.R's impressive ability to keep up with the war against their enemy. My personal opinion? I do not think the three members have a significant gap. Either EvoLTR experienced a lax in activity last members across their membership; perhaps they are hauling noblemen for an operation? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. We do not know do we? All we know is that W.A.R outgrew EvoLTR in village accumulation and points in the last month than their enemy did.

Conclision to the fact you present; W.A.R are doing extremely well; better than EvoLTR overall.

- EvoLTR have great defenders and attackers; so do W.A.R. I believe this fact that you presented, or rather, your opinion, can be refuted by the above stats and explainations.

- EvoLTR are doing great on another world. Please provide said world that EvoLTR are doing 'great' on?

- GIXXER and those players are strong. Perhaps they will be a pain in the arse for EvoLTR. GIXXER's stats certainly back this:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: GIXXER

Total conquers:

Side 1: 665
Side 2: 52
Difference: 613

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 9
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,647,630
Side 2: 401,917
Difference: 3,245,713

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,010
Side 2: 87,153
Difference: 46,143

chart

- Your opinion that EvoLTR will win the war due to size, strength, team work and experience? Does not the current stats, the current size of W.A.R and their strength, team work and experience prove that they are equal to EvoLTR? Even, perhaps, doing a little better?

DeletedUser

I hate to argue with a player that I respect but in my opinion evoltr might nip it, I know some of those accounts are 24/7
But then so might be war...

DeletedUser10654

All I can say is that I'm experiencing the "Team work, experience, activity" of EvoLTR's membership right now and my god, its shockingly poor!.
I have attacked several players in the last few days, and perhaps one is of those I might say is half decent (But he hides behind his tribe's troops.

I don't know many of the W.A.R members, and I must admit, in a war such as this I would expect daily village capping, however it seems neither side Is doing much in the way of nobling eachother.

So I put it to you, perhaps both tribes are below average, but I can safely say W.A.R is the better of the two.

(Please search my username ingame, laugh at my village a little, then look at the date in which I started this world... :lol: )

DeletedUser

well w10 seems one of the most exciting worlds atm with w6 , w1 is dead kinda :icon_neutral:

loved the op on R2R , and must say gr8 job ade and whoever was on the account defending .

my opinion may be a little biased, but looking at R2R's positioning, that account should have been crushed within 2~3 days. i don't care if the account was half active or even if god was playing that account russian style 33.6 hrs a day. no account with such a positioning should have survived.

I do give some credits to the defenders, in this case ade and if he had a co at the time helping him out.
but for me the attackers have wasted a v.nice opportunity to be efficient.

people said that they rather have those 4 villages in the expense of 150 nukes :/ yhe nukes are meant to die , but not butchered.
and for my understanding of the game, with the given positioning, someone at the planning desk made a horrible mistake to get such a short outcome.

DeletedUser10654

well w10 seems one of the most exciting worlds atm with w6 , w1 is dead kinda :icon_neutral:

loved the op on R2R , and must say gr8 job ade and whoever was on the account defending .

my opinion may be a little biased, but looking at R2R's positioning, that account should have been crushed within 2~3 days. i don't care if the account was half active or even if god was playing that account russian style 33.6 hrs a day. no account with such a positioning should have survived.

I do give some credits to the defenders, in this case ade and if he had a co at the time helping him out.

people said that they rather have those 4 villages in the expense of 150 nukes :/ yhe nukes are meant to die , but not butchered.
and for my understanding of the game, with the given positioning, someone at the planning desk made a horrible mistake to get such a short outcome.

I would say that Bazza, and R2R have almost the same frontlines. One could argue that Bazza should have been taken out in 3/4 days.

http://twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php...ey=500&nocache=1&fill=0dff00&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Refuse To Recognize

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 12
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1:
Players: Bazza The Brave
Side 2:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 11

chart

So this shows that over the same time period both of these players were OPed by the other tribe, but R2R suffered a lot more losses than Bazza.
What I'm trying to say, is W.A.R defended an account in the same position as R2R and did a lot better... Not sure on what was sent at the account but still. On a world with no outside support every village should be recapped which = no village losses.

DeletedUser5774

I would say that Bazza, and R2R have almost the same frontlines. One could argue that Bazza should have been taken out in 3/4 days.

http://twstats.co.uk/uk10/index.php...ey=500&nocache=1&fill=0dff00&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

So this shows that over the same time period both of these players were OPed by the other tribe, but R2R suffered a lot more losses than Bazza.
What I'm trying to say, is W.A.R defended an account in the same position as R2R and did a lot better... Not sure on what was sent at the account but still. On a world with no outside support every village should be recapped which = no village losses.

This is interesting. I look forward to EvoLTR's response.

DeletedUser

Man0, how nice to see you again, I've missed our chats. I hope you're well my old friend. :)

It is very hard to keep any conquers you take back due to inability to pre-support and the ease of renobling as a result, also lazy nobles do not help matters (though I recall in the OP that W.A.R never failed to gain a villa due to lazy nobles, all were either killed, sniped, or renobled).

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

My response?

I am an expert on my local area. Refuse to Recognize is a harder account to defend with compared to R2R. Why?

Bazza is a chronic barb-nobler.

Out of his 96 villages, 49 are barbarians.

While this is an abhorrable practice, it gives his account a MUCH higher village concentration. This increases the ease of defending, sniping and renobling. Also I accept that Bazza is a rubbish player and therefore, has an inability to snipe. He can renoble, however, he usually relies on sitters to renoble for him as he is probably too lazy/incompetent to do that too. I will not comment on his stacking abilities, as I am not in WAR to give a good judgement.

In contrast, R2R has only nobled 10 barbs, and 9 of them were not ennoblements by me specifically. Aside from 4 internals and 10 barbs recently, all of R2R's conquers have been normal players. This increase the spread of the account, making it much harder to defend.

5wxwyu.png
The backline for Bazza is much much larger than R2R, and one continous backline.

In conclusion, R2R's defence is more based on skill and talent, as it has the worse location on UK10 in terms of backline, whereas Bazza benefits from his location. I frequently state that R2R has no backline, and as such, the battle is much harder. R2R's continued presence in K55 with few losses is a reminder of its legacy, its power... as clearly referred by its OD.

Bazza has very far to go to match R2R's stature.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10654

5wxwyu.png

clearly showing that actually the backline villages are kind of similar too.

R2R has a smaller frontline to bazza, so obviously bazza is going to have to be more spread out. It works out around 50 backline villages per player. So please, just because Bazza's account is spread out meaning his backline villages are also spread out, doesn't mean he has a bigger backline.

The fact is, you or whoever defended your account was not up to par with the players that defended the bazza account when it was OPed.

I also have it on good authority that you was practically done for, the majority of your troops were killed and had it not been for the leaders of W.A.R sorting out their membership ready for Tribe Lock they would've hit you again and dealt a lot more damage.

DeletedUser

if u cut the map like that , ur taking out the whole story. dont do maps if u wanna cut them -.-
its not just about who has a bigger frontline or not, its about how far he is from support , ++ how soon can this said player be hit on several villages with optimum amount of nukes. the whole of k55 is on a thin ice, and needs outside support for , (support from backlines) to withstand a surprise op, so the targeted player can shift his own troops properly. so if any op was done properly on R2R the damage should have been much more bigger, by pinning down the support of his mates in k55. but obviously someone at the wheels didnt know what they were doing :)

here's how i can explain it for u .
adeb.png

DeletedUser6695

@gixxer,

I cba to quote but you said last wish is a start up player who's quits. He left to play twm more seriously which by then was in the multi million point stage :(

DeletedUser

5wxwyu.png

clearly showing that actually the backline villages are kind of similar too.

R2R has a smaller frontline to bazza, so obviously bazza is going to have to be more spread out. It works out around 50 backline villages per player. So please, just because Bazza's account is spread out meaning his backline villages are also spread out, doesn't mean he has a bigger backline.

The fact is, you or whoever defended your account was not up to par with the players that defended the bazza account when it was OPed.

I also have it on good authority that you was practically done for, the majority of your troops were killed and had it not been for the leaders of W.A.R sorting out their membership ready for Tribe Lock they would've hit you again and dealt a lot more damage.

Are you kiddding me? :p

Check the ODD records for both accounts, you're suggesting that Bazza was better than R2R? Really, that is not going to do you any favours in this forum.

Your map is awful and bias.

Here is a more unbias map.

2dabz49.png

The yellow splodges indicate backlines for the respective account. Bazza's is larger.

Also, the amount of local tribe villages which are also backline and able to support are much larger for Bazza. Tbh, most of the arrows from R2R aren't even proper backline.

In the end, R2R is just in a tougher position, but is a better defender, and even bias people are going to have to accept this fact.

DeletedUser10654

if u cut the map like that , ur taking out the whole story. dont do maps if u wanna cut them -.-
its not just about who has a bigger frontline or not, its about how far he is from support , ++ how soon can this said player be hit on several villages with optimum amount of nukes. the whole of k55 is on a thin ice, and needs outside support for , (support from backlines) to withstand a surprise op, so the targeted player can shift his own troops properly. so if any op was done properly on R2R the damage should have been much more bigger, by pinning down the support of his mates in k55. but obviously someone at the wheels didnt know what they were doing :)

here's how i can explain it for u .
adeb.png

The map was made by Ade, I simply amended it to show that what he was saying was inaccurate.

Where else do you think support comes from? Of course it comes from the backlines, anyone who uses frontline troops for long term stacks will not have a frontline for long... And we've previously said that Bazza and the R2R accounts are pretty much identical, both have the enemy around them. R2R North and South - Bazza, west and north. Both have two fronts to fight on but one account is fighting a better.

You explanation sucks btw.

DeletedUser

The map was made by Ade, I simply amended it to show that what he was saying was inaccurate.

Where else do you think support comes from? Of course it comes from the backlines, anyone who uses frontline troops for long term stacks will not have a frontline for long... And we've previously said that Bazza and the R2R accounts are pretty much identical, both have the enemy around them. R2R North and South - Bazza, west and north. Both have two fronts to fight on but one account is fighting a better.

You explanation sucks btw.

of course R2R and Bazza are not similar in positioning, and if u are convinced so, then u dont know how to read maps, simple.
u cropping the map , changes the whole story behind who has a better positioning. but that would be a simple lie now wouldn't it ?

DeletedUser10658

Evoltr op on Bazza went better than WAR's OP on R2R . . Fact (For a number of reasons).

But the arguement that Bazza is in a better position to R2R, or Visa Versa has nothing to do with backline as regardless of what people keep on saying there backlines are very similar (Yes I can read a map and just because you say it is different does not mean its true) - The reason I say that the backline is similar is because they both have lots of backline villages in a sea of blue.

It because Bazza's account should be much easier to defend due to concentration of villages and therefore more defending options.

Hands up to both accounts though, the settings on this world make it easy to defend but 4 villages lost is not bad (Not great).

But people keep saying 150 nukes lost HAHAHA 150 nukes? Is that really that much? How much defense was lost? (Am sure can see this on stats all older post but hoping someon can provide easy answer). Then the question of how much quicker would it be to build those 150 lost nukes compared to defense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Evoltr op on Bazza went better than WAR's OP on R2R . . Fact (For a number of reasons).

But the arguement that Bazza is in a better position to R2R, or Visa Versa has nothing to do with backline as regardless of what people keep on saying there backlines are very similar (Yes I can read a map and just because you say it is different does not mean its true) - The reason I say that the backline is similar is because they both have lots of backline villages in a sea of blue.

It because Bazza's account should be much easier to defend due to concentration of villages and therefore more defending options.

Hands up to both accounts though, the settings on this world make it easy to defend but 4 villages lost is not bad (Not great).

But people keep saying 150 nukes lost HAHAHA 150 nukes? Is that really that much? How much defense was lost? (Am sure can see this on stats all older post but hoping someon can provide easy answer). Then the question of how much quicker would it be to build those 150 lost nukes compared to defense.

checking the world's speed, i think that a full nuke should be built within 9 days, correct me if im wrong as not so sure abt it.
but while defending, from different villages, the losses are reduced to halves , depends from how many villages the targeted village was supported from, and this gives a better chance for the D to be rebuilt faster than the O. unless a full village of D troops was lost. now those are just assumptions based on logic. i dont think anyone would go through 200~ reports worth of nukes, then add up the numbers. feel free though. both ways losing 150 nukes to get 4 villages is no excuse AT THIS point of the game where both sides are evenly matched... its not time to take silly risks and hope that u wont take much losses. op's at this stage of the war should be well planned so most of ur nukes can come back and travel again asap.

and Ps: u cannot consider the villages of evolLtr that surround R2R in k55 are backlines. that would be ..."_ _ _ _ _" <--facepalm goes there.
and since R2R is in k55... and W.A.R stretches in k44/45 means that R2R is basically surrounded , since those k55 evol villages shouldn't be able to support R2R if the op was planned right. that leaves R2R in a sea of red again, if the planners did things right.

i think that it is clear what im trying to say here.

oh and a map is a black and white story , there is right and wrong. its like math...