So who Is using the extra's

DeletedUser1410

So who is using the extra's that are there if you pay for them?
Res 20% for 7 days and the like?
Just so we can see if your Pro or a N00b?

DeletedUser

What influence does using them have on how good a player is?

DeletedUser

so are we saying if I click the button to use one of those I become a worse tw player :( gotta steer clear of those, how does this memory wiping device work?

DeletedUser1410

to me, my opinion is that if your using them, then you don't think your good enough to cut it with the rest?
thats what I think
but hey its a game enjoy it
And I never said it makes you a worse player

DeletedUser

to me, my opinion is that if your using them, then you don't think your good enough to cut it with the rest?
thats what I think

II. Defining 'Noob'
Contrary to the belief of many, a noob/n00b and a newbie/newb are not the same thing. Newbs are those who are new to some task* and are very beginner at it, possibly a little overconfident about it, but they are willing to learn and fix their errors to move out of that stage. n00bs, on the other hand, know little and have no will to learn any more. They expect people to do the work for them and then expect to get praised about it, and make up a unique species of their own. It is the latter we will study in this guide so that the reader is prepared to encounter them in the wild if needed.

Presumably to fit the definition you would have to know little, and since you equate using the features to knowing little than presumably if you knew a fair amount before hand and then used the feature and in your words became a n00b than you must have become a worse player through their usage. FTR I have not used them, I just think equating using them to being a n00b makes no sense.

DeletedUser

thats what I think

You said it could be used to "see if your Pro or a N00b?". If that isn't judging ability based on it I don't know what is. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1410

lol
Ok maybe I stated what I ment wrong But you know what I mean
Do you think by using the extra's it's a sign that people don't think they can cut it with the top players on the world.
Or that they just have to much money?

Is that better guys?

DeletedUser

lol
Ok maybe I stated what I ment wrong But you know what I mean
Do you think by using the extra's it's a sign that people don't think they can cut it with the top players on the world.
Or that they just have to much money?

Is that better guys?
Or you're a mod with free premium to blow.

DeletedUser

A Noob is an experienced player who acts like a new player. Back in 2003 when I was a big time Runescape player.

But everyone has their own say on the matter, as most commonly Noob is used if you want to call someone a idiot, moron or jackass. You get the Idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10677

im not touching any new add-ons... wont be buying prem untill i need it for FA

And i ablsolutly love how 7days of 20% extra costs more than 30days FA

DeletedUser

ehh, i need scripts up there. just makes me feel better about everything. i like the prem acc. as for the other stuff, it's really not that necessary to winning.

DeletedUser6695

You have read uk's script rules right?

They are very different to .net

DeletedUser

haven't read through them too specifically but the ones i have up there are legal. i have a lot of cluttered scripts on some worlds, however there's certain types of scripts i just need there.

DeletedUser6695

Was just making sure you knew, a lot of new players who frequent other servers get banned over here :p

DeletedUser

We will probably use them later on. We feel its abit useless now since we have a large farm radius.