W.A.R vs EvoLTR : The Conquest for UK10

DeletedUser

You are entitled to your poinion, and if you believe EvoLTR will win the war with W.A.R then that is your opinion; and I probablly cannot persuade you otherwise.

However, the facts you presented are irrevelevant and were not really facts at all. I hear you ask why that is, and I will elaborate:

- EvoLTR have not shown in the war that they are more impressive then W.A.R. There is not a substancial gap inenoblements between both tribes to a tribe to disgunish themselves that they are the better and more experienced players that W.A.R.

It is true that EvoLTR have experienced players that are great assets to the war between themselves and W.A.R. An example was the recent W.A.R op on Adellion on the Refuse to Recongnise account. While W.A.R made away with four villages from the R2R account; they suffered over 200 million worths of troops. I believe the estimated figure of lost nukes against the R2R account was a 150 nukes. Not an impressive amount of villages nobled from the R2R account by W.A.R in exchange for a 150 nukes.

But W.A.R also has experienced players as well; good players that are giving a good fight against EvoLTR as much as EvoLTR players are giving to them:

Side 1:
Tribes: evoLTR
Side 2:
Tribes: W.A.R

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 665
Side 2: 744
Difference: 79

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 40
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,647,630
Side 2: 4,491,853
Difference: 844,223

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 324,037
Side 2: 355,549
Difference: 31,512

chart

This is the last months amount of villages nobled by both EvoLTR and W.A.R against each other, as well as the amount of villages the tribes have nobed overall, and the amount of points their conquers against each other equaled too.

EvoLTR is leading the conquers in the above stats by two villages; this is not a significant lead, if much of a lead at all. W.A.R, by these stats alone, are giving a great fight with EvoLTR. Nobody can argue otherwise; the statistics are crystal clear.

Furthermore, W.A.R have nobled 79 more villages that EvoLTR in the last month in the overall race of village accumulation; the past month stat show that W.A.R had siginificant more growth than EvoLTR did last month. The war between both tribes is having little effect on W.A.R... While EvoLTR has a 79 village gap difference. Perhaps this is due to the amount of members that the tribes have? EvoLTR have 33 member in their tribe, while W.A.R have 36. Perhaps the extra three members are having a significant impact on the 79 village gap difference, as well as W.A.R's impressive ability to keep up with the war against their enemy. My personal opinion? I do not think the three members have a significant gap. Either EvoLTR experienced a lax in activity last members across their membership; perhaps they are hauling noblemen for an operation? Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. We do not know do we? All we know is that W.A.R outgrew EvoLTR in village accumulation and points in the last month than their enemy did.

Conclision to the fact you present; W.A.R are doing extremely well; better than EvoLTR overall.

- EvoLTR have great defenders and attackers; so do W.A.R. I believe this fact that you presented, or rather, your opinion, can be refuted by the above stats and explainations.

- EvoLTR are doing great on another world. Please provide said world that EvoLTR are doing 'great' on?

- GIXXER and those players are strong. Perhaps they will be a pain in the arse for EvoLTR. GIXXER's stats certainly back this:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: GIXXER

Total conquers:

Side 1: 665
Side 2: 52
Difference: 613

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 9
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 3,647,630
Side 2: 401,917
Difference: 3,245,713

chart

Side 1: 41,010
Side 2: 87,153
Difference: 46,143

chart

- Your opinion that EvoLTR will win the war due to size, strength, team work and experience? Does not the current stats, the current size of W.A.R and their strength, team work and experience prove that they are equal to EvoLTR? Even, perhaps, doing a little better?

An excellent read. Very intelligent and informative post, with some very good points. I take back my earlier comments and thank you for your efforts.
I repped you for this.

of course R2R and Bazza are not similar in positioning, and if u are convinced so, then u dont know how to read maps, simple.
u cropping the map , changes the whole story behind who has a better positioning. but that would be a simple lie now wouldn't it ?

You've been told twice already but I guess that's not enough. The map has not been cropped from Adellion's original map. A few lines were added to highlight his point.

Once more for good luck...The map was NOT cropped.

Perhaps it's you who does not know how to read a map, considering you keep chatting about it being cropped. It's the Adellions Map with a few lines added.

The map was NOT cropped.

@ Adellion.

Not sure why you keep going on about this backline thing mate. As stated already, ONE of Bazza's villages was stacked. Just ONE. Everything else was sniped or recapped. The benefits of having that alleged larger backline is pointless tbh.

How many of your R2R villages were stacked? I've got reports showing at a guess around 8-10 stacked villages. That alleged small backline was such a hindrance :icon_biggrin:

So R2R had more stacks than Bazza, but yet Bazza's backline was a much bigger advantage? I'm curious to see how that theory was worked out.

The way I see it, and I'm being very honest in my opinion here;

WARS Op on R2R was a very strong op starting off. Large Firepower and good solid attacking force. It was defended against very well, and met with minimal success. 4 Villages were kept from recaps.

EvolLTR's Op on Bazza was mediocre starting off. Any village attacked was attacked strongly, but the tribal particapition was not overly impressive. It was defended efficiently ( I would say that lol ), and gained minimal success too. 2 villages were gained and kept by EVOLLTR

This safety backline arguement is a bit pointless imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The map was made by Ade, I simply amended it to show that what he was saying was inaccurate.

Where else do you think support comes from? Of course it comes from the backlines, anyone who uses frontline troops for long term stacks will not have a frontline for long... And we've previously said that Bazza and the R2R accounts are pretty much identical, both have the enemy around them. R2R North and South - Bazza, west and north. Both have two fronts to fight on but one account is fighting a better.

You explanation sucks btw.

Your point? Bazza has a bigger backline, in terms of personal account and WAR villas that are local to him. That is less so than R2R. Fact.

Your perverse bias is the reason why you fail to comprehend my explanation and so you give a petty "it sucks" response.

Lakadaem, have you ever considered the stacks are there because I'm just THAT much better a player than Bazza? I have a very defensive account, to counter your tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Lakadaem, have you ever considered the stacks are there because I'm just THAT much better a player than Bazza? :)

I actually never considered that no. How foolish of me!

The hidden formula that makes it all make sense now :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I actually never considered that no. How foolish of me!

The hidden formula that makes it all make sense now :icon_biggrin:

Basically, its the Adellion effect, when calculating the amount of D used, you put a little infinity sign ahead of #D vilages availalble for me to defend with...

Wait...

That logic fails, that means I wouldn't have lost any villages... >_>

*cries loudly that he has been undone*

DeletedUser

You've been told twice already but I guess that's not enough. The map has not been cropped from Adellion's original map. A few lines were added to highlight his point.

Once more for good luck...The map was NOT cropped.

Perhaps it's you who does not know how to read a map, considering you keep chatting about it being cropped. It's the Adellions Map with a few lines added.

The map was NOT cropped.

lol i've said it was cropped twice. now u repeating it that i said it over and over kinda makes me a sad panda. both ways, ade's first map sux then. but then it got fixed. my point is still valid , my argument is not about the size of the map itself, but its about who is positioned better. u wanna draw the attention on a mistake that i did :icon_redface: sure go ahead :)

EvolLTR's Op on R2R was mediocre starting off.
<--- see i can quote myself and point out mistakes , but thats childish dont u think ? when ur trying to miss the whole point. :icon_wink:

This safety backline arguement is a bit pointless imo.
when u dont want to support a tribemate.

if Bazza didnt benefit from the backline villages to get some stacks , i blame W.A.R for it and Bazza for not stacking himself, recaps arent something special, there are losses behind it , and the oda/odd ratio , says so.

DeletedUser

<--- see i can quote myself and point out mistakes , but thats childish dont u think ? when ur trying to miss the whole point. :icon_wink:

Well isn't my face Red. My apologies, I thought you were been a bit hard on ghost.

But people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Sorry :icon_redface:

when u dont want to support a tribemate.

if Bazza didnt benefit from the backline villages to get some stacks , i blame W.A.R for it and Bazza for not stacking himself, recaps arent something special, there are losses behind it , and the oda/odd ratio , says so.

We had stacks in 3 other players villages. One which had been opped on about a week - 1.5 weeks beforehand. Another that was under heavy attack too. And another who we suspected was going to get hit.

As it looked like Bazza had quit, and the fact you can't internal on this world, stacking Bazza seemed like counter-productive. Instead we set up tribal recaps on a lot of potential target villages.

DeletedUser10658

and Ps: u cannot consider the villages of evolLtr that surround R2R in k55 are backlines. that would be ..."_ _ _ _ _" <--facepalm goes there.
and since R2R is in k55... and W.A.R stretches in k44/45 means that R2R is basically surrounded , since those k55 evol villages shouldn't be able to support R2R if the op was planned right. that leaves R2R in a sea of red again, if the planners did things right.

Why are people only considering the initial villages behind as backline? I am talking about the sea of blue to the North that are not bordering on WAR which are backline . . which Evoltr have the same of possible more!

DeletedUser

Why are people only considering the initial villages behind as backline? I am talking about the sea of blue to the North that are not bordering on WAR which are backline . . which Evoltr have the same of possible more!

They are not short-range support, that is why they are not considered. Bazza has greater access to short-range support from his own account and his tribe, and has less of a frontline compared to R2R. R2R also has more dangerous players on his frontline.

DeletedUser

Well isn't my face Red. My apologies, I thought you were been a bit hard on ghost.

But people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Sorry :icon_redface:

We had stacks in 3 other players villages. One which had been opped on about a week - 1.5 weeks beforehand. Another that was under heavy attack too. And another who we suspected was going to get hit.

As it looked like Bazza had quit, and the fact you can't internal on this world, stacking Bazza seemed like counter-productive. Instead we set up tribal recaps on a lot of potential target villages.

finally a decent answer :) respect there .

DeletedUser

Can I point out how useless that map u put up regarding the back lines is. When the op on R2R took place MAD were not part of WAR...therefore the map is giving a false representation of what the situation was like when u were opped on. U were not completely engulfed in that continent as those red dot seem to suggest you were...wheras when bazza was opped on it was a joint EVOL/LTR op as they had already merged. In reality EVOL (ie original EVOL) have never done a 'proper' op on WAR. They waited till they merged with LTR before they had the courage to hit WAR whereas WAR hit a merged EVOL/LTR tribe (which had already been interchanging players prior to the merge to get support into there frontlines). Therefore in comparison EVOLs op was less of a success than WAR's op. It is best to defer your judgements on WAR till they do another op (ie WAR + ex MAD vs EVOL +exLTR).

DeletedUser

Can I point out how useless that map u put up regarding the back lines is. When the op on R2R took place MAD were not part of WAR...therefore the map is giving a false representation of what the situation was like when u were opped on. U were not completely engulfed in that continent as those red dot seem to suggest you were...wheras when bazza was opped on it was a joint EVOL/LTR op as they had already merged. In reality EVOL (ie original EVOL) have never done a 'proper' op on WAR. They waited till they merged with LTR before they had the courage to hit WAR whereas WAR hit a merged EVOL/LTR tribe (which had already been interchanging players prior to the merge to get support into there frontlines). Therefore in comparison EVOLs op was less of a success than WAR's op. It is best to defer your judgements on WAR till they do another op (ie WAR + ex MAD vs EVOL +exLTR).

That's bias.

You had an alliance with MAD, which meant nukes that would've been used combating them were not used, and so were available for nuking R2R. Also, the the ex-MAD players bear no frontline with R2R, so your merge had little effect on R2R's position. It *did* have effect on Bazza's OP, so one could argue that we OPed WAR with a smaller OP against far more available support to gain 50% of the villages for abour 25% of the offensive losses compared to W.A.R. Compare 229k units killed by Bazza to 1.229M units killed by R2R. That alone should answer who was the better defender. Stacking and wiping out nukes is better than renobling and sniping, as you lose less wall levels and defence sniping or offence renobling. And it gives far more OD anyway, but that's merely a by-product.

Also, totally unrelated but...

Subject Award received: Leader (Gold - Level 4)
Sent Feb 14, 2012 00:33:50
Leader (Gold - Level 4)

You have already defeated 20.000.000 enemy units!

1st ftw? Was wondering what would come first, GIXXER to 10M or R2R to 20M... :p

Rank Name Defeated
1 Refuse To Recognize [evoLTR] 20,01 Mio.
2 GIXXER [W.A.R] 9,48 Mio.

DeletedUser10654

Your tribe is too scared to OP Gix, hence why the gap is huge... You ODD is 14.7m and your ODA is 5.3m

I'm awfully sorry but when your villages aren't stacked and your under OP sniping/recapping is by far the best way to defend, and you know what, I think its more effective than stacking against nukes/nobles and far more annoying for the attackers, at least with nukes when you see a wall drop you know you're getting somewhere, but when the player takes a village only to have it taken off him straight away its a kick in the nuts.

To lose two villages in an OP where only one of your villages is stacked is more of an accomplishment than what R2R did.

DeletedUser5774

Certainly off topic, but if either tribe have accounts near the Refused to Recognise or Bazza accounts, I'd be more than happy to kick either Adellion's or Bazza's arse on behalf of EvoLTR or W.A.R

Oh, and thank you Laka.

DeletedUser5774

Your tribe is too scared to OP Gix, hence why the gap is huge... You ODD is 14.7m and your ODA is 5.3m

I'm awfully sorry but when your villages aren't stacked and your under OP sniping/recapping is by far the best way to defend, and you know what, I think its more effective than stacking against nukes/nobles and far more annoying for the attackers, at least with nukes when you see a wall drop you know you're getting somewhere, but when the player takes a village only to have it taken off him straight away its a kick in the nuts.

To lose two villages in an OP where only one of your villages is stacked is more of an accomplishment than what R2R did.

Thats a bit unfair. EvoLTR could be concentrated elsewhere.

As for GIXXER vs EvoLTR, both tribe and player are fighting each other:

Side 1:
Players: GIXXER
Side 2:
Total conquers:
Side 1: 50
Side 2: 746
Difference: 696
chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3
chart

Side 1: 415,599
Side 2: 4,187,514
Difference: 3,771,915
chart

Side 1: 77,940
Side 2: 48,285
Difference: 29,655
chart

Only a three village gap. Statistics show GIXXER isn't doing much against evoLTR, espeically with these recent takeovers:

Barbarian village (509|567) K55 9,763 Acid Blast [evoLTR] GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-02-14 13:01:21
134, Barbtastic Mike (497|568) K54 9,763 Barbarian GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-02-13 23:27:33
Meh you bore me! (508|568) K55 9,763 Barbarian GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-02-13 19:43:42
133, Mike Couldnt Take the Heat (495|570) K54 9,774 Barbarian GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-02-13 15:55:05
060 (507|564) K55 9,763 Barbarian GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-02-13 11:43:36
132, Mike not so Hot (503|564) K55 9,763 Barbarian GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-02-13 02:54:51
130, Ewwwww (493|490) K44 782 Barbarian GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-02-09 23:00:01
131, (puke) (491|484) K44 569 Barbarian GIXXER [W.A.R] 2012-02-09 23:00:01

mfw those low pointers >
hahahazc.jpg

DeletedUser10654

Old Mike villages in k55 and barbs around the mega village...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Statistics show GIXXER isn't doing much against evoLTR

:icon_redface:

someone call us out, the GIXXER account needs to do something to save face, running a fully active tribe is not enough these days

*cough*
Rank Name Defeated
1 GIXXER [W.A.R] 6,00 Mio.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5774

:icon_redface:

someone call us out, the GIXXER account needs to do something to save face, running a fully active tribe is not enough these days

*cough*
Rank Name Defeated
1 GIXXER [W.A.R] 6,00 Mio.

mfw you nobling those low pointers still

DeletedUser

Never seen a War so close lol

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 80
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 707,730
Side 2: 658,499
Difference: 49,231

chart

DeletedUser

Question to anyone. what is the actual start date for the war ? (the declaration date) its only for stats purpose thanks :icon_wink: