Predictions?

DeletedUser

^^ Agreed rank 1 is already showing us he capabilities in lying

Personal text
first to 100k haul :p - well i know this isnt true as he hasnt even got the award for 10K

first to 200k haul :p - ^^

first to 1000 Points :p - true maybe but if he claims to have 200k haul and not even the wood level for plundering yet :O i want his troops and his farms!!!! either that or... POINT WHORE!!!

http://ukc1.tribalwars.co.uk/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=452505

Untitled-2.png

this is a little outdated since I uploaded it earlier for someone ingame to see

DeletedUser9748

Mr. Genius where is the arrow icon of the mouse where you have to roll over the award to see the res looted?? :p

DeletedUser

Looks like Orgy. have lost a couple of members, However i still believe they can do well here. Good luck to them. :)

DeletedUser

Dropped out of Poll Position... But OD for the crew are coming along nicely.

I look forward to the later stages.

DeletedUser10668

My tribe AFLAC is holding out. Would for sure say we have a chance to make it to the end if there are no internal problems.

DeletedUser10204

My tribe AFLAC is holding out. Would for sure say we have a chance to make it to the end if there are no internal problems.

AFLAC look to be well organized in my eyes and seem like a group of players that know how to play, I was shocked at Docter Dangler leaving though :S the OD that you have is very nice I'm going to say u've made some very nice farms today :)

DeletedUser

Several tribes holding on those leader boards, and deserve to be there by the current OD they hold.

SPQR and KO however, Still need to work on that.

DeletedUser10204

well contrary to my recent statement about AFLAC they have now gone down to 3 members but still hold a top 20 tribe spot :S is this the end for them or just a complete makeover