Predictions?

DeletedUser

it's a couple people started to co each other and one person had an argument and left. Nothing to mean we will not do well this world.

~Dan

DeletedUser

Dont see how OD is important if anything SPQR and KO will benefit from everyone killing each other for some OD

DeletedUser

Dont see how OD is important if anything SPQR and KO will benefit from everyone killing each other for some OD

Proves tribes and players aren't point whores.. Plus you create more farms > more resources > better growth.

DeletedUser10204

Proves tribes and players aren't point whores.. Plus you create more farms > more resources > better growth.

or you could wait for your area to focus on smaller players and u stay focussed on barbs for a few days then u lose no troops when u switch to players i wish idve done that tbh :/ not that im badly hurt or anything just lost a few lc and axe i didnt need to lose

DeletedUser

or you could wait for your area to focus on smaller players and u stay focussed on barbs for a few days then u lose no troops when u switch to players i wish idve done that tbh :/ not that im badly hurt or anything just lost a few lc and axe i didnt need to lose

But you want to be farming barbs and smaller players, not just barbs right? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser10668

No AFLAC is not leaving. We are just deciding to co play some accounts because some of the original co players of accounts didnt want to play.

DeletedUser

AFLAC look to be well organized in my eyes and seem like a group of players that know how to play, I was shocked at Docter Dangler leaving though :S the OD that you have is very nice I'm going to say u've made some very nice farms today :)

Haha, Our Night Co's just weren't dedicated enough. So me and my best Co decided to co an account in the tribe :).

I mean seriously guys... Aflac has 3 members that have hauled 1 million. How many other player shave hauled 1 mil?

Just look at KO. They're top player had 32 spears in both villages combined when a I cleared him. Joke.

-Mind, There pure point whores.

-Super, Some are good some are bad. I see -Batman as a good player...

-Fantastic lost his Co for being a crap player.

Just saying:). We were top 5 with 4 members!

Now that We've added Robo do you guys really think you have a shot:(?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10204

-Super, Some are good some are bad. I see -Batman as a good player...

-Fantastic lost his Co for being a crap player.

Just saying:). We were top 5 with 4 members!

Now that We've added Robo do you guys really think you have a shot:(?

agreed with most of that however if i had to say i would probs say only 1 of -SupeR is fairly new to the game and I already trained him up on speed ready for this round

-Fantastic did lose a Co for being a crap player but also gained an amazing night player who most of you probably will of heard of

AFLAC is a good tribe and I see them going far but so are we and I like to think even if you have Robo that we will still have a shot at this

DeletedUser

You guys still have to take out Ego.

Over here Were already dominating are areas. And with the addition of Robo we are improved, but we have a few more tricks up are sleeves. Stay tuned.

DeletedUser10204

You guys still have to take out Ego.

Over here Were already dominating are areas. And with the addition of Robo we are improved, but we have a few more tricks up are sleeves. Stay tuned.

DW about us we have everything sorted :) and i look forward to seeing your growth rate I expect you will do well