PP Alternative Use

DeletedUser

There is a discussion going-on about a Name Change option for 500PP of which I don't think many will take up, due to the cost implications. However, if we were offered other options (we currently only receive Farm Assistant) for those of us who choose to pay to support TW/Innogames by use of purchasing PP in return for Premium features ingame, then I would for one be interested. It would be better to offer a useful ingame option for a lower PP price and get more takers, than a one-off high option that not many will take up.

My suggestion for an alternative use of PP (say 100/month) would be the PP option of DEF Support - allowing us to move any support we receive around our own villas, as opposed to having to wait for fresh support aGAIN to our villas and sending home any non-required support. This would make for an interesting use of PP and keep funds heading towards our game makers.

DeletedUser

I would be prepared to pay up to 100 for the option as I see it value for money.

DeletedUser

It would give you an unfair advantage over the people who want to play for fun.

DeletedUser

as said above i also believe this would lead to a ridiculously unfair advantage against those who are not prepared/are not able to pay....

DeletedUser

I appreciate your replies and indeed it would give a certain amount of unfairness over others who can't afford the extra PP.
I was not only examining ways of extra funding to Innogames to keep TW alive, but to make some interesting use of PP with new ingame options.

DeletedUser

I appreciate your replies and indeed it would give a certain amount of unfairness over others who can't afford the extra PP.
I was not only examining ways of extra funding to Innogames to keep TW alive, but to make some interesting use of PP with new ingame options.

The problem is that there a limited amount of ways you can offer PP rewards, keeping them worth the money but balanced to keep with the fun aspects of the game. Although I'm sure InnoGames needs more funding, letting people do something like this which no current player is allowed to do would make it slightly unfair. You could effectively take over somebodies defensive troops so if you have somebody who quits the game and sends you the sit you would have all their defensive troops whilst you internally noble them.

If you see what I mean, it offers something too different from what you can do without PP. If you look at what the premium account does, it's more for convenience than for helping you beat your opponents, e.g. with the build queue it lets you build more than two buildings in the queue at once, however if you start letting them have multiple things constructing at once then it makes it less for convenience and more for helping you dominate. If the premium account was meant to help you dominate, sure lots of people would buy it, but the new players who are just getting to grips and don't want to spend like £5 a month or something to just stay in the game would be put off completely destroying InnoGames potential for more customers.