W.A.R vs EvoLTR : The Conquest for UK10

DeletedUser

all i can say is i wish we had silentwarrior instead of silent warrior as i know this guy from w3 and is a good guy, the one we have is a miss fit and doesnt like tribal wars :D.
as for the op...the comments were there are flaws in the op...anyone know of any op without them?

What ever he says is worthless in evols eyes as he has become the lowest of the low by setting gixxer aka (ginger) as sitter so they can internal his account..

DeletedUser10654

EvoLTR doesn't have a leg to stand on, the way they have reacted to the SA ordeal is absolutely ridiculous, those villages are deep in your territory and yet where are the recaps? If this doesn't show how bad EvoLTR are then I don't know what will!

DeletedUser10600

obviously you do not look at the stats, we have done recaps lol

also villages are stacked with troops from silent warriors villages so it is not a simple recap, we are having to kill off our own troops to do so.

With a normal recap you know when village will be taken, so you can plan your recap. with these we do not know what villages are being targeted so cannot plan until they are noticed and then support troops from silent warrior villages have already landed.

When you know what you are talking about post again.. until then dont bother..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EvoLTR doesn't have a leg to stand on, the way they have reacted to the SA ordeal is absolutely ridiculous, those villages are deep in your territory and yet where are the recaps? If this doesn't show how bad EvoLTR are then I don't know what will!

Looking down, I seem to have two very fine legs below me, and I can speak for the tribe on that matter, so be silent. Learn about the rules. You can't recap well if you haven't got the sit in the first place. Remember who you are calling bad, when EvoLTR have wiped out far more W.A.R nukes then vice-versa.

DeletedUser10658

Looking down, I seem to have two very fine legs below me, and I can speak for the tribe on that matter, so be silent. Learn about the rules. You can't recap well if you haven't got the sit in the first place. Remember who you are calling bad, when EvoLTR have wiped out far more W.A.R nukes then vice-versa.

Because it is all about wiping out nukes . . . . .

But Evoltr cant do much more than wait for a capture then ensure they re-cap it. Sucks. May be missing things but I cant think of another way.

DeletedUser9028

Because it is all about wiping out nukes . . . . .

But Evoltr cant do much more than wait for a capture then ensure they re-cap it. Sucks. May be missing things but I cant think of another way.

Think you missed the point of it.
Silent warrior offence villages cleared.. ( Gixxer ) ( maybe they should or have sent his offence to hit the mega village in there midsts, would be a good idea if they had not. )

nobles come in from WAR . but the defence from Silent Warrior moved to support after nobling. So they land with a full D village and then 2 d villages of silent warriors land after nobling sent previous to nobling. So no chance of an immediate recap as 3 d and full walls initally landed.
Remember this is a tribal Support world so until the tribe nobles it no support can be sent.
with More d then sent afterwards.

Makes it hard to recap. quickly.
Would go into more tactical details open to them, but would hate to think i have given them ideas, as they might not of done it all.

Steve

DeletedUser10654

When villages are being nobled in a tribe's backline those villages should be recapped within 5 hours regardless of whether there are troops in the village or not, the amount of nukes there are surrounding the villages will be more than enough to clear 2-3 villages of D before any of W.A.R's support gets there.

Stop making excuses up for your tribe's lack of commitment and activity in this world, its very clear that EvoLTR is on the brink of collapsing with the amount of players that are quitting and its only going to get worse for Evol if they don't do something soon.

As for wiping out nukes, I'm sure if EvoLTR had some decent participation in their OPs W.A.R would be on par with the amount of nukes killed, however, as previously stated, the membership of Evol aren't committed to the cause. And anyhow, better to high a high ODA than a high ODD? Remember that D takes longer to build than O does Ade...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: W.A.R
Side 2:
Tribes: evoLTR

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 192
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 16
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,217,278
Side 2: 1,267,568
Difference: 50,290

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 522,081
Side 2: 140,154
Difference: 381,927

chart

Over the last week when WAR took to rank 1 spot things have changed dramatically.

When i first noticed the change of rank between the two top tribes there was around a 300K difference.

1 W.A.R 20,608,161 2,354
2 evoLTR 19,311,801 2,183

Now as you can see it is now almost 1.3 million.

Even though the total villages each tribe as nobled seems close with war holding the lead by just 4 villages.

The total nobled from each other shows WAR in the lead by 42 with only 15 of them being from Silent Warrior.

Though if you look at the former holders of some of the barbarian villages WAR are taking you will see they belonged to evoLTR members who quit.

I may be wrong but it seems the only problem WAR as is nobling evoLTR villages before they go barbarian.

You can quote ODD and ODA till your blue in the face you can even argue about spies which i take it both tribes have (though at this point in time i can not see why anyone would want to spy for evoLTR).

But facts speak for them self and they are that WAR picked the better players before the beginning of the lock down.

Now evoLTR you can pick my post apart as much as you like you can tell me where i am wrong it does not really matter at this point it would only be blowing into the wind on your part.

DeletedUser

Points aren't going to win this world...

Quitters are to be expected and i would rather get rid of all the flaky players now rather than later! Would have preferred if they had made their minds up before tribe lock but what ya gna do! >.< We have still got the same core of players that we started with =) Any others who have chosen to join us along the way are a lovely bonus!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 192
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 16
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,217,278
Side 2: 1,267,568
Difference: 50,290

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 522,081
Side 2: 140,154
Difference: 381,927

chart

Over the last week when WAR took to rank 1 spot things have changed dramatically.

When i first noticed the change of rank between the two top tribes there was around a 300K difference.

1 W.A.R 20,608,161 2,354
2 evoLTR 19,311,801 2,183

Now as you can see it is now almost 1.3 million.

Even though the total villages each tribe as nobled seems close with war holding the lead by just 4 villages.

The total nobled from each other shows WAR in the lead by 42 with only 15 of them being from Silent Warrior.

Though if you look at the former holders of some of the barbarian villages WAR are taking you will see they belonged to evoLTR members who quit.

I may be wrong but it seems the only problem WAR as is nobling evoLTR villages before they go barbarian.

You can quote ODD and ODA till your blue in the face you can even argue about spies which i take it both tribes have (though at this point in time i can not see why anyone would want to spy for evoLTR).

But facts speak for them self and they are that WAR picked the better players before the beginning of the lock down.

Now evoLTR you can pick my post apart as much as you like you can tell me where i am wrong it does not really matter at this point it would only be blowing into the wind on your part.

i count 14 of silent warriors villas have gone to war with some re caps. :mad:

war have took alot of mike heats barbs, but have done alot more barb munching than evol, not counting people who have quit but farms. :spear:

war picked better plays, this i dont think is a true statement. evol have equally as good as any players in war or even better :icon_surprised:

what is not proven yet is who can op the other better.

DeletedUser5582

Just moved some posts to here which is the correct place for Adellion apologists or revisionists

Lets keep this thread to I don't know talk of ho mum stuff like winning UK10 and the war between WAR and Evol. Spam the other one please if that is your wish but not here.

DeletedUser5774

Just moved some posts to here which is the correct place for Adellion apologists or revisionists

Lets keep this thread to I don't know talk of ho mum stuff like winning UK10 and the war between WAR and Evol. Spam the other one please if that is your wish but not here.

Discussing the benefits of what is stronger, defense or offense, adds to the topic of discussion between the war, as it gives substance to further arguments generated by the topic at hand: W.A.R vs EvoLTR.

I know .UK mods differently, but on .NET, such discussion would be allowed in the thread. It generates activity and discussion that, as I said before, gives substance to further discussion, debate or argument made in this thread.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 4
Difference: 10

chart

DeletedUser