Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Aga coplayed Abdo on UK1 and UK6. Abdo reached rank 1 on UK7 and UK8 without coplaying. Abdo is a far better player than most, and was a far better player than your travesty of a rank 1 on UK1.

UK7? :lol: He held it for a very brief moment by grabbing several garbage villages early on and then dropped out of the top 5 due to inability to build the villages. He admitted doing it solely so he could say he'd touched rank 1 because he couldn't actually get/stay ahead of Cory or myself.

DeletedUser

UK7? :lol: He held it for a very brief moment by grabbing several garbage villages early on and then dropped out of the top 5 due to inability to build the villages. He admitted doing it solely so he could say he'd touched rank 1 because he couldn't actually get/stay ahead of Cory or myself.

But there is no denying his superiority compared to most on UK and that he can maintain a high ranked account at startup AND late-game, regardless of the methods. But that is beside the point. Comparing Abdo to Dandare, my money is on Abdo. And the stats are very much in Abdo's favour too.

DeletedUser

When villages are being nobled in a tribe's backline those villages should be recapped within 5 hours regardless of whether there are troops in the village or not, the amount of nukes there are surrounding the villages will be more than enough to clear 2-3 villages of D before any of W.A.R's support gets there.

Stop making excuses up for your tribe's lack of commitment and activity in this world, its very clear that EvoLTR is on the brink of collapsing with the amount of players that are quitting and its only going to get worse for Evol if they don't do something soon.

As for wiping out nukes, I'm sure if EvoLTR had some decent participation in their OPs W.A.R would be on par with the amount of nukes killed, however, as previously stated, the membership of Evol aren't committed to the cause. And anyhow, better to high a high ODA than a high ODD? Remember that D takes longer to build than O does Ade...

Remember, 1D is stronger than 1O. Speed of rebuild isn't everything. Trying to out-know-how me on TW isn't going to work, I would've thought W.A.R would've realised that by now.

As for lack of commitment, I'd like to point out that the hypocrisy of that statement, considering all it took was one measly disorganised OP to make one of your big yet rather pathetic players cower and quit, leaving him a permenant sit for W.A.R and convieniently, right next to me. Idk about you, but I would be very concerned about this. I *came back* to crush your very good OP, your player quit at the sight of a measly one. Pathetic? I think so.

You talk as if you have authority; you do not. Go back under your rock.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

Knowing how to out know you is easy to know :)

Who leads evol btw?

DeletedUser5774

Remember, 1D is stronger than 1O. Speed of rebuild isn't everything. Trying to out-know-how me on TW isn't going to work, I would've thought W.A.R would've realised that by now.

1O is stronger than half of 1D.

1O would build quicker than 1D, only leaving half of their D village recruited.

Thus offense is the superior.

DeletedUser6695

Im not sure if your trolling but meh, a good defender would use multiple vills to defend and thus minimise the loss taken to one single set of D.

DeletedUser5774

Im not sure if your trolling but meh, a good defender would use multiple vills to defend and thus minimise the loss taken to one single set of D.

Adellions example was one village vs one village. A full defence village is more powerful than a full nuke. But the offensive village will rebuild the nuke quicker than the defensive village. Thus the offensive village would be more powerful.

DeletedUser

Adellions example was one village vs one village. A full defence village is more powerful than a full nuke. But the offensive village will rebuild the nuke quicker than the defensive village. Thus the offensive village would be more powerful.

Coupled by the fact that the time taken to rebuild 1O compared with the time taken to rebuild 75% of 1D (which is the losses 1O would approximately inflict on 1D), I reckon they are roughly the same time-frame, add to the fact that a good defender uses multiple villages to defend to minimise losses, and believe it or not, this fact has not eluded me, as W.A.R. will undoubtedly tell you. 1D > 1O in terms of power. 1O is faster to rebuild, but 1D is stronger, so they balance overall. It is the stacking of defence which gives the defender the advantage, and I know enough to defend well.

DeletedUser

Offense or Defense witch is Stronger ?

:icon_confused: I Really hate to point this out but Def or Off are on the same level. it always depends on where and when and what you need to use. there has never been any solid answer but there have been plenty of debates :)

DeletedUser10654

As for lack of commitment, I'd like to point out that the hypocrisy of that statement, considering all it took was one measly disorganised OP to make one of your big yet rather pathetic players cower and quit, leaving him a permenant sit for W.A.R and convieniently, right next to me. Idk about you, but I would be very concerned about this. I *came back* to crush your very good OP, your player quit at the sight of a measly one. Pathetic? I think so.

You talk as if you have authority; you do not. Go back under your rock.

What because one player quit because he had "Internet problems" (quotations used because it was a bit convenient that Bazza was being OPed then these problems started with his comp.) that means the whole of W.A.R as a tribe is not committed to winning this world?
About the perm sit, I don't know where you got that from, If you haven't realized he returned about 2 weeks ago. Your infinite wisdom has suddenly changed to limited wisdom.

If you're such a TW legend, why was W.A.R able to take villages from you? Some of the players we OPed on the .net server didn't lose a single village and yet you lost a few? Great player, absolutely cracking!

Talking of hypocrisy, did you not just mock me for talking like I had some authority? Have you not been doing the same since you started this world? Please, I've had years and years of dealing with players like yourself... All talk until they get OPed, if its a good, well executed OP they come up with some excuse of why they have the quit the world, "Real Life" is a good one tbh...

I suggest you lay off a little, you wont succeed trolling me, instead you'll make yourself look even more obnoxious and ignorant.

DeletedUser

What because one player quit because he had "Internet problems" (quotations used because it was a bit convenient that Bazza was being OPed then these problems started with his comp.) that means the whole of W.A.R as a tribe is not committed to winning this world?
About the perm sit, I don't know where you got that from, If you haven't realized he returned about 2 weeks ago. Your infinite wisdom has suddenly changed to limited wisdom.

If you're such a TW legend, why was W.A.R able to take villages from you? Some of the players we OPed on the .net server didn't lose a single village and yet you lost a few? Great player, absolutely cracking!

Talking of hypocrisy, did you not just mock me for talking like I had some authority? Have you not been doing the same since you started this world? Please, I've had years and years of dealing with players like yourself... All talk until they get OPed, if its a good, well executed OP they come up with some excuse of why they have the quit the world, "Real Life" is a good one tbh...

I suggest you lay off a little, you wont succeed trolling me, instead you'll make yourself look even more obnoxious and ignorant.

Oo, the little upstart is retorting! This will be fun! I enjoy people who don't have the sense to back down, it only makes me enjoy these forums more :3

I don't know why he quit, but the stench of cowardice overwhelms me. Contrast this; he cowers in the face of an OP, while I return from retirement to face my OP (which was far more potent, well done W.A.R). I think that highlights that not all in EvoLTR are lacking in resolve, as I am clearly an anomaly, and a fine example of commitment and unyielding power.

Ofc, I wouldn't expect a simpleton such as yourself to realise this, considering your account has less points than the 4 villages I lost in W.A.R's OP against me (in exchange for 150 nukes killed + however many nuke nobles).

And please? I talk with authority? Absolutely. Want to know why?

Because unlike you, I'm not a little UK10 pawn with 20k points, I am the current UK10 Field Master (to use the appropriate term for those with rank 1 OD), all of that OD gained through skill, which I'm sure the fairer minds in W.A.R will agree that my OD is no fluke (though I give a lot of credit to my tribe for my ODD gains, but all my ODA gains are my own work alone). My account is a former rank 1 and would be much higher had it not been for my retirement from TW, and indeed, had I not returned, the account would've almost certainly been decimated by W.A.R in their OP. I have previously admitted to Lakadaem and GIXXER that had I not intervened, W.A.R would've taken within the region of 40 villages, which was approximately 50% of the account at the time.

To turn 40 village losses to 4 is no mean feat. Pity for you, you don't have 4 villages in the first instance to even lose, you are just a little bystander cheerleader of GIXXER with no power, authority or reputation to your name. I could wipe your account without breaking a sweat 1on1 and the same could be said for many others. My account manager alone can outgrow you currently. Do you feel humbled by the fact that a computerised add-on feature is superior to you? :D

I suggest you remember your own insignificant size before addressing someone who on this world, is vastly your superior.

Stung enough for now? Keep the rants coming bahahahaha :D

DeletedUser10654

Oo, the little upstart is retorting! This will be fun! I enjoy people who don't have the sense to back down, it only makes me enjoy these forums more :3

I don't know why he quit, but the stench of cowardice overwhelms me. Contrast this; he cowers in the face of an OP, while I return from retirement to face my OP (which was far more potent, well done W.A.R). I think that highlights that not all in EvoLTR are lacking in resolve, as I am clearly an anomaly, and a fine example of commitment and unyielding power.

Ofc, I wouldn't expect a simpleton such as yourself to realise this, considering your account has less points than the 4 villages I lost in W.A.R's OP against me (in exchange for 150 nukes killed + however many nuke nobles).

And please? I talk with authority? Absolutely. Want to know why?

Because unlike you, I'm not a little UK10 pawn with 20k points, I am the current UK10 Field Master (to use the appropriate term for those with rank 1 OD), all of that OD gained through skill, which I'm sure the fairer minds in W.A.R will agree that my OD is no fluke (though I give a lot of credit to my tribe for my ODD gains, but all my ODA gains are my own work alone). My account is a former rank 1 and would be much higher had it not been for my retirement from TW, and indeed, had I not returned, the account would've almost certainly been decimated by W.A.R in their OP. I have previously admitted to Lakadaem and GIXXER that had I not intervened, W.A.R would've taken within the region of 40 villages, which was approximately 50% of the account at the time.

To turn 40 village losses to 4 is no mean feat. Pity for you, you don't have 4 villages in the first instance to even lose, you are just a little bystander cheerleader of GIXXER with no power, authority or reputation to your name. I could wipe your account without breaking a sweat 1on1 and the same could be said for many others. My account manager alone can outgrow you currently. Do you feel humbled by the fact that a computerised add-on feature is superior to you? :D

I suggest you remember your own insignificant size before addressing someone who on this world, is vastly your superior.

Stung enough for now? Keep the rants coming bahahahaha :D

Hmm, turning this thread off topic, nice :)
I said I believed he left because of the OP against him, no need to go on about it ;) We agree, Jeeze!!!

You have no authority, sorry but believe it or not you are no more superior than a 62pt player in my eyes. Until I have a frontline with you I'll keep that opinion.

You're OD means nothing to me either, ohh so you had a lot of nukes sent at you which your tribe mate's troops defended against. You've been running your mouth off and hiding behind Evol's troops. You may not realize this now but those stacks will run out soon... EvoLTR's frontlines are being pushed back soon enough we'll get to the villages that have your stacks in, then what will you do? I'm sure your mouth will cease running off on these forums.

You still lost 4 villages, no matter how you look at it, you LOST villages, you're not as good as you make out to be end of.

Trash talk my account as much as you want, I don't think you realize I started 3 weeks ago. I have nearly 30k points in three weeks... Lets see how you were progressing at week 3 of your start up? Oh yeh... 3k points... Well done fella, great work?

DeletedUser

Adellion there is no question you did well in the op on you though there is also no question that it would have ended a lot different if you tribe had not supported so well.

That being the case your tribe deserves a lot more praise than you are giving them.

As to the 4 villages you lost 3 of them where to a co-player on a account that took over as co-player just as the op was starting.

DeletedUser

Hmm, turning this thread off topic, nice :)
I said I believed he left because of the OP against him, no need to go on about it ;) We agree, Jeeze!!!

You have no authority, sorry but believe it or not you are no more superior than a 62pt player in my eyes. Until I have a frontline with you I'll keep that opinion.

Perhaps you will get that privilege.

You're OD means nothing to me either

While OD is definitely not everything, consideration must be given. By the same logic, GIXXER is a complete noob for having rank 2 OD (secretly we all know he's a huggable noob, but I must pay respects when it is due, though this will probably inflate his ego more :p).

ohh so you had a lot of nukes sent at you which your tribe mate's troops defended against.

Last time I checked, you don't get ODA from being stacked. Only ODD. I never got stacked by all my tribe's defence. I did get some, and I'm very grateful for that, and due credit goes to my tribe, however, it would be foolish to suggest that I alone did not have a significant hand in my own defence as well. Let alone the contributions of my tribe, whose assistance is without question and my gratitude towards them has been vocalised very clearly in-tribe. Do not concern yourself on that front. They know the crucial part they played at such short notice, and I doubt W.A.R could've responded any better.

You've been running your mouth off and hiding behind Evol's troops.

No, you are just a presuming little noob trying to make up stories, fallacies and lies, to bolster your ignorant and entirely incorrect opinion.

You may not realize this now but those stacks will run out soon...

Your point? You will still remain a noob even if that is the case?

EvoLTR's frontlines are being pushed back soon enough we'll get to the villages that have your stacks in, then what will you do? I'm sure your mouth will cease running off on these forums.

I have a newsflash for you. You are not part of W.A.R. you are just a 20k noob. You are food to be played with before being eaten at one's leisure. You are the fishbait awaiting the fish. The hog awaiting the slaughter. The... well you get the idea, you are a small little thing.

You still lost 4 villages, no matter how you look at it, you LOST villages, you're not as good as you make out to be end of.

No one on UK10 could've saved more within 6 hours of coming back. I fully accept many (me included) could've saved *all* my villages had I started defending earlier. A pity. You'll find few people will back your criticisms, since I am 100% certain a weak noob such as yourself could not have done any better. Until you have proven you can, keep your silence.

Trash talk my account as much as you want, I don't think you realize I started 3 weeks ago. I have nearly 30k points in three weeks... Lets see how you were progressing at week 3 of your start up? Oh yeh... 3k points... Well done fella, great work?

And just how much res are you being fed and how many 9k villages were available when I was at startup, compared to you? I was first to heavy cavalry, and this account was rank 1 within three days... I don't see you getting rank 1 within three days of joining... ofc, that is impossible, but I am merely proving a point about your clear inadequacies and inability to extrapolate correctly. What a silly little noob you are. *pets the noob* :3

Red.

Adellion there is no question you did well in the op on you though there is also no question that it would have ended a lot different if you tribe had not supported so well.

That being the case your tribe deserves a lot more praise than you are giving them.

As to the 4 villages you lost 3 of them where to a co-player on a account that took over as co-player just as the op was starting.

I totally agree, I'd get absolutely creamed without jmy tribe. I'd have probably lost about 20 villages or so, approximately. But what makes you say I haven't given my tribe credit? I am at awe that you are assuming that you can see the praise I gave in my internal forums or something... :icon_rolleyes:

That's odd, because out of the 4 villages I lost, 2 were to GIXXER, 2 were to hoggy, so your statement that I lost 3 to a new coplayer either implies you are wrong or that the same coplayer has been on both GIXXER and hoggy simultaneously, which ofc classed as "multi-accounting" and bannable... I assume you are just wrong, yes? Even if a coplayer joined, that's no defence, as the original player is still there and still being active so there should be no difference in efficiency.

So much for the new coplayer, one of the villages I lost to hoggy was retaken by one of my tribemembers. All credit goes to that very special person :3

DeletedUser10654

I love how you've changed tactics Ade.
First you tried to troll me which failed, then you try to insult me :')

You have 5m ODA and 15m ODD, my comment regarding how your tribe have given you all your OD still stands. the fact you have three times your ODD proves this. So without your tribe's troops you would not be rank 1 OD, and being rank 1 through ODD doesn't prove how good of a player you are, It proves how outspoken you are in your tribe and how much you whine for support when being attacked. Quit blowing your own bubble up and up because It'll explode soon enough you mark my words.

You really do run your mouth off then hide behind their troops, I bet if you was on your own you wouldn't be on these forums trying to stamp down you authority on everything and everyone. And that sir is a fact.

Once you're stacks have been dealt with you'll be left with nothing, your frontline will be too spread and your village density will limit your recapping abilities. And please tell me, what are you basing your comments on by calling me a noob? Within 2 hours of me joining this world I had taken 2 EvoLTR villages, within 24 that went up to 4 villages taken and then in 1 week I had taken 5 and defended all of them which are still in W.A.R hands.
Calling me a noob is kinda saying that your fellow members aren't as good as me... I'm more than happy with this, but surely your tribe members wont be too happy with you.

So because I don't have the W.A.R tribal tag in my profile this means I'm not in W.A.R? I know this may be hard to comprehend but perhaps I'm in the tribe without actually being in it? I was brought into this world for a reason, otherwise I wouldn't have started up into a world thats basically over.

You was the first to HC? Wow, well done. You're obviously a good player, perhaps instead of playing tribal wars you should take up a career in horse training? You have more than enough experience by the sounds of it... First one to HC... I'm blown away!

DeletedUser

You lost 3 to the new hoggy co-player.

A029 Roast Hog (522|527) K55 9,607 Refuse To Recognize [evoLTR] hoggy [W.A.R] 2012-01-27 11:30:54
LoNe RaNgErS 052 (514|526) K55 9,735 Refuse To Recognize [evoLTR] hoggy [W.A.R] 2012-01-26 07:16:48
LoNe RaNgErS 051 (516|525) K55 9,735 Refuse To Recognize [evoLTR] hoggy [W.A.R] 2012-01-26 07:10:04

Though 1 of them was took by BlackChaosBelow well after the op had finished when i believe a different co-player was in charge of the account.

A029 Roast Hog (522|527) K55 9,553 hoggy [W.A.R] BlackChaosBelow [evoLTR] 2012-02-12 14:15:25

Status
Not open for further replies.