predictions to win classic?

DeletedUser10668

Yep thats me. I'm super bad not sure why I even try. If only I played this game for fun in my spare time. Oh wait a second. I do play for fun (facepalm). Well thats a shame.

DeletedUser

thats why knowone wants u to be there co because u say u dont try thats not the case ur just awful at the game u shud just never play again nub

DeletedUser10668

I'm not sure why your freaking out so much :/. If you don't want me to be your co thats fine but you need to calm down. I'm gonna stop replying to you. Back on topic I think four seasons and appetite for destruction will make it into late game. I am not to sure about the others but anything can happen.

DeletedUser

If we can stay active enough, I believe that we might have a fair chance of making it to late-game and potentially to the end of the world.
Other players who I find interesting is Four Seasons of course, great player! I also think the players from Ego might be a threat, although I believe that they might be too close to each other and maybe have to fight for targets. star123 also had a questionable noble when he/she/they took a 114p village for reasons unknown.

If the 3 current top tribes can stick together, the first place will go to whoever will noble off the other tribes. When that happens, the smaller tribes will get ran over and probably wont stand a chance in the end.

Thats some of my thoughts at least, thought I'd somewhat bring the thread back to it's topic.
Share your thoughts as well!

/Oskar

DeletedUser

sorry dude appertite has quit and im here till the end :D

but shac will be here till the end im sure of it, doctor, seasons most likly unless gang banging which i think they are good enough to not lose 1 villa and quit :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1616

How annoying is that. All dressed up and nowhere to go !

DeletedUser

but shac will be here till the end im sure of it, doctor, seasons most likly unless gang banging which i think they are good enough to not lose 1 villa and quit :D

Nah, i'm better than that. i wouldn't even lose a village...ha ha

DeletedUser

lol if u dont lose 1 villa before late game its war me and u bro!

DeletedUser

Hey, i'm over 500k points on one world without losing a village. i'm like on top for war stats there in my #1 tribe :D

i'm like 70+ conquers to 0 losses on that one. and i've only nobled like 1 barb total. Not meaning to brag or anything, but i'd say that's pretty good for .net...

DeletedUser10750

Hey, i'm over 500k points on one world without losing a village. i'm like on top for war stats there in my #1 tribe :D

i'm like 70+ conquers to 0 losses on that one. and i've only nobled like 1 barb total. Not meaning to brag or anything, but i'd say that's pretty good for .net...

you are a noob. I have over 16m points on.net

DeletedUser

you are a noob. I have over 16m points on.net

You're saying i'm a noob because that world is much newer and i haven't had the chance to build up to that point yet? Who knows, maybe i have more like a 25m or 30m point acc there as well. Plus i mean you could just mass noble barbs and inactives to get to that point.

DeletedUser

really anyone in he top 50 has a chance of winning. theres plenty of time for things to change and they will. some will quit some get bored and some will just build of and get smashed by a player half there size. a lot will happen in then next week and theres a lot of time before the end of the world.

mike

DeletedUser10750

You're saying i'm a noob because that world is much newer and i haven't had the chance to build up to that point yet? Who knows, maybe i have more like a 25m or 30m point acc there as well. Plus i mean you could just mass noble barbs and inactives to get to that point.

If you are such a hotshot on .net you should know that it doesn't work like that there. barb noblers and interners are not accepted and will be rimmed.

DeletedUser

If you are such a hotshot on .net you should know that it doesn't work like that there. barb noblers and interners are not accepted and will be rimmed.

Umm, check my stats on any world. i never barb noble, and barely internal...i just take out the enemies. the last real barb i nobled on any of whatever 5 or so worlds was months ago. like 600 straight conquers with no barbs isn't too bad. Don't know where you got the whole barb nobling thing...

DeletedUser

Seems a bit early to even attempt to predict the victors of this world, I will say no more than that some of the current top players will be in the winning tribe, but I don't think the winning tribe itself is in existence yet.