W12 and start up tribes

DeletedUser

~USSR~ has 45 members
USSR~2 has 45 members
USSR~3 has 41 members
When they get to 45 are we going to see a USSR~4?

That's a bit pathetic in fairness
Domination by numbers rather than by skill

Nauzhror

Reaction score

That's how most tribes win.

There's been less than a handful of tribes in all of .uk that got rank 1 without "numbers".

Rumble and Pandas are the only two I've seen where rank 1 had less than 1/2 as many members as tribes ranked below them.

DeletedUser

~USSR~ has 45 members
USSR~2 has 45 members
USSR~3 has 41 members
When they get to 45 are we going to see a USSR~4?

That's a bit pathetic in fairness

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning."
Or in this case, out numbering the enemy 4 - 1. Though it shouldn't matter I'm confident I can out grow their largest member by maybe 3... Possibly 4 times before nobles.

DeletedUser

But in the end quality beats quantity. Fact proved many times before.

DeletedUser

And has that removed the better players? No. Has it effected the skill of the better players? No. Has it hindered the growth of the better players? No, they're primarily in separate K's.

A lot of those players are from UK3 TFF, who won recently, which I suspect you caught on to. They're a decent tribe in their own right, so as a family tribe I'd say they're way above your typical 'hey, we have a knight on our profile join plz' template for family tribes.

It hasn't removed any skill, it just shows that I estimated that there was more skill present than there actually is. Have you ever heard of family tribes winning a world? I understand that you'll probably merge accounts later in the game, and be back down to one, solid tribe, but still. Family tribes are often, but not always, a nooby mistake which indicates point-whores.

Don't get me wrong, ReHaB is still one to watch, I've just lost that little bit of respect for them! :lol:

DeletedUser

It's more of a holding tribe - we're not actively recruiting presently.

DeletedUser

It's more of a holding tribe - we're not actively recruiting presently.

I understand the concept of an academy tribe, but I still feel that there are better ways to do it. I think this has just broken down into semantics now. I disapprove of family tribes and you're supporting your tribe. Suffice it to say that I'm sure I'm not the only one who lost respect for ReHaB with their family branch, but they're still probably going to be big players on this world.

Ye can have the No 2 (and No 3) spots after my own tribe :lol:
(Which I'm not disclosing, so don't ask)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
My God, is your ego visible from space? :icon_wink:

How exactly is saying that your tribe is already common knowledge egotistical?

If I had called your tribe crap and said its members weren't fit to polish my boots that would be egotistical, simply stating that what tribe you're in is not a secret is definitely not.

DeletedUser

You're in LoL, I believe.

Family tribes have very little reflection on a tribe or a tribe's players' capabilities, to believe otherwise is just a generalisation that caught on, a family tribe can and will succeed, although we don't intend to maintain two separate tribes in the long-term. If respect has been lost, that just confirms the narrow-mindedness that inhabits the game.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
a family tribe can and will succeed

Can?

Sure.

Will?

Very debateable.

In fact having a family is a disadvantage.

Not only because it is hard to organize a larger amount of members properly but because lots of people hate family tribes and therefore go out of their way to target them.

DeletedUser

How exactly is saying that your tribe is already common knowledge egotistical?

If I had called your tribe crap and said its members weren't fit to polish my boots that would be egotistical, simply stating that what tribe you're in is not a secret is definitely not.

I'm merely stating your tendencies to always have the last word, and to feel the need to prove people wrong. Which you can't really deny, these externals are full of posts like that from you!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm merely stating your tendencies to always have the last word, and to feel the need to prove people wrong. Which you can't really deny, these externals are full of posts like that from you!

I'm sure there's examples of me posting just about anything. That has far more to do with me being outspoken than egotistical. Considering I have twice as many posts than all but two other accounts it should be expected that a larger number of posts of a specific nature are made by me than anyone else. Tis simply a matter of probability.

Luca not hiding behind an alias like the rest of your tribe is why the tribe is common knowledge, if you're going to enforce new aliases among members make sure every member does it, not all but one.

DeletedUser

Its starting to make a bit more sense now..... Does this mean LoL are KnK in disguise, if its led in the same way then I hope it is!! :)

Last edited by a moderator: