~Golden awards~

• Thread starter DeletedUser10858
  • Start date

DeletedUser10327

The word troop whore irritates the hell out of me :/

So you think the people above him have no troops? I would guess I have more troops than gotcha tbh

Well I dunno, do I? Methinks it would be mighty suspicious if I asked everyone in the top twenty for their troop count.

And I would guess he would have more than you. But neither of us know, so that's all it is - A guess.

Anyway, all I'm saying by this is that I simply admire his playing style. Nothing wrong with stating opinions - Even if they are "Wrong" :icon_razz:

DeletedUser6695

Best player: One Hit KO or Daring Dashwood
Worst player:uk pro
Most promising player:Gerb
Best tribe:USSR~ Solid family tribe
Worst tribe:SHAC~ obv they have some good players but some of them are to confident
Most promising tribe for the future:T.E.A
Best tribeleader:Erm, Talon11
Worst tribeleader:JordanRalph, played in a tribe of his before...Daammnn he sucks
Favorite forumposter: Me? I miss my meech tbh
Most annoying forumposter:pushty
Nicest profilepicture player:One Hit KO
Nicest profilepicture tribe:KHC
Biggest fail of the world:LoL ?

DeletedUser

Everyone loves communist loving, mass recruiting, tribe hugging top 20 wannabes!

DeletedUser

Everyone loves communist loving, mass recruiting, tribe hugging top 20 wannabes!

A wannabe (slang for "want to be") is a person with an ambition to be someone or something that she/he is not.

All 3 tribes are in the top 10 so you see, your argument is flawed.

DeletedUser

A wannabe (slang for "want to be") is a person with an ambition to be someone or something that she/he is not.

All 3 tribes are in the top 10 so you see, your argument is flawed.

not getting into arguments here but cant see you or your brother, sister, mother tribes being there long! your petty alliance will crumble, just like the berlin wall, communism and the USSR! F.A.C.T!!!

DeletedUser

Al da love up in dis thread for me thnks guys :3

Best player: SuperHamster/Luca
Worst player: Four Seasons
Most promising player for the future: N/A
Best tribe: N/A
Worst tribe: SHAC
Most promising tribe for the future: I dunno....mine?
Best tribeleader: Cory
Worst tribeleader: Four Seasons
Most favorite tribeleader: My mom
Favorite forumposter: CF
Most annoying forumposter: Me
Nicest profilepicture player: Mine
Nicest profilepicture tribe: Mine
Biggest fail of the world: Four Seasons

DeletedUser

Al da love up in dis thread for me thnks guys :3

Best player: SuperHamster/Luca
Worst player: Four Seasons
Most promising player for the future: N/A
Best tribe: N/A
Worst tribe: SHAC
Most promising tribe for the future: I dunno....mine?
Best tribeleader: Cory
Worst tribeleader: Four Seasons
Most favorite tribeleader: My mom
Favorite forumposter: CF
Most annoying forumposter: Me
Nicest profilepicture player: Mine
Nicest profilepicture tribe: Mine
Biggest fail of the world: Four Seasons

Meechan? you on this world? methinks you talk lots of brown dribble!! methink you best go put you starwars PJ's on and go to bed!

DeletedUser

get mummy to put you some chocolate milky in the microwave!

DeletedUser

I think ul find I wear Peppa Pig PJ's thanks you very much, and yes I am on this world otherwise why would I write what I did?

Methinks, the brown dribble is in your breakfast tomoz

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Meechan!!!! Me so glad you wear the PJ's I brought you for Christmas... I'd knew you'd love them...

Harry has a matching set...

DeletedUser

i find it ironic im rated a bad player, when i restarted 3 days behind all of you

Haters are gonna hate lol

DeletedUser4342

just been nosey around the map

Nicest profilepicture player: I Met Your Mother

DeletedUser1511

i find it ironic im rated a bad player, when i restarted 3 days behind all of you

Haters are gonna hate lol

Haters, the later you start the easier the game. I mean the core might be super active on worlds now days, but even then elevated start + easier farming on the whole + elivate farms means that you can farm less for more resources.

Building a hq level and farms and the occasional stable level if you like that kinda stuff aint hard, Heck i have done hq 27 just for those extra points before, because its so easy to get resources when you start late, that you can build anything you want.

So yeah you dont have been to a good player to play well. Thats why when people play badly, its such a ridiculous this because this game is so easy

as for the best player ect. I will edit this post and add stuff a bit later, i wanna see how people do their hq whoring

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Haters, the later you start the easier the game. I mean the core might be super active on worlds now days, but even then elevated start + easier farming on the whole + elivate farms means that you can farm less for more resources.

Building a hq level and farms and the occasional stable level if you like that kinda stuff aint hard, Heck i have done hq 27 just for those extra points before, because its so easy to get resources when you start late, that you can build anything you want.

So yeah you dont have been to a good player to play well. Thats why when people play badly, its such a ridiculous this because this game is so easy

as for the best player ect. I will edit this post and add stuff a bit later, i wanna see how people do their hq whoring

Your argument is faulty.

Very faulty.

I started a few hours before Four Seasons did. I started at 26 points. In fact people that start today will also still start at 26 points. I also still have people near me in BP. I also can't farm to the east still because in 11 days the rim has barely grown.

Late start is only an advantage in a world where the rim keeps growing, on a world with few players it is a HUGE disadvantage.

DeletedUser1511

Your argument is faulty.

Very faulty.

I started a few hours before Four Seasons did. I started at 26 points. In fact people that start today will also still start at 26 points. I also still have people near me in BP. I also can't farm to the east still because in 11 days the rim has barely grown.

Late start is only an advantage in a world where the rim keeps growing, on a world with few players it is a HUGE disadvantage.

3 day late start and you dont get elivated start. I suppose i forgot very few people join .uk worlds. .But even then that is shockingg.

I admit then i might be mistaken about how easy it to catch up on this world but that said the main point of my arguement still holds, it aint hard to catch up with a late start.

DeletedUser6695

Late start hasn't been too beneficial tbh...

We are starting to catch up but it's taken longer than I had hoped :(