How much hauled?

DeletedUser

4469/547.790

Was without laptop for a few days and it is way too much hard work farming efficiently via phone xD

I've been using my mobile phone to play tribalwars for about a year now and been doing so competitively.

1Mil+ looted.

DeletedUser

About 1/2 a stick and a spoon someone said was iron not a barb in sight and all players around me in beginner protection oh the joys ...:mad:

DeletedUser1511

I've been using my mobile phone to play tribalwars for about a year now and been doing so competitively.

1Mil+ looted.

Bro go see someone about your addiction. I tried playing tw on my iphone one time, it sucked more than using internet explorer. And i heard thats banned in some countries :lol:

DeletedUser3473

Finally hit the 1 mil mark, woo hoo
1,003,100 hauled
14,693 plunders
avg 68

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You can't not have a most hauled thread... where would the flicky haired prove their abilities....

Plus you can guess which poster will be next to quit due to burnout, lack of sleep and mouse clicky finger cramp...

DeletedUser10858

You can't not have a most hauled thread... where would the flicky haired prove their abilities....

Plus you can guess which poster will be next to quit due to burnout, lack of sleep and mouse clicky finger cramp...

how much longer do I have?
3.7 million now