1st Noble

• Thread starter DeletedUser6695
  • Start date

DeletedUser10917

Hi I see some of you guys think we (SFU) are Ally or nap with LOL, we have nothing with them.

I don't think no one want to go war so early in game.

(Leader of SFU)

DeletedUser1511

Well as a W7 winner with KNK i think only a noob would have taken a tribe mates village as first nobal .

good job were not playing this world roll on w13.

Is KNK the .uk version of DNY ?
I am starting to wonder

DeletedUser8800

can i just say all this negativity towards nitrogen why?
he has done fantastic to be able to noble
so early on congratulations
he had the courage to go straight for it, if your brave enough go and take him out
if i had the chance for an internal i would take it especially if its right next to me thats a bonus dont lose troops and a villa you can support from quickly really dont see the downside
but hey what do i know

DeletedUser6695

I wouldn't say he's done fantasic to have nobled :/ I'd say anyone in the top 25 could have nobled by now if they really wanted

DeletedUser8687

This threads boring now

Four seasons I love your sig btw, very nice

DeletedUser3312

can i just say all this negativity towards nitrogen why?
he has done fantastic to be able to noble
so early on congratulations
He's a noob.

he had the courage to go straight for it, if your brave enough go and take him out
I doubt he has enough troops to clear my offence.

if i had the chance for an internal i would take it especially if its right next to me thats a bonus dont lose troops and a villa you can support from quickly really dont see the downside
You stay with the same farms and have a weak village to build up.

but hey what do i know
Apparently nothing.

DeletedUser10869

^^ Guys I think you are sort of missing the point here that he must have known that the internal was going to be his target and rushed the noble so saying that he doesn't have the troops to splat your nuke is a little bit silly.

Also he is in a decent tribe so whilst normally he would have painted a huge target on himself it is maybe a little ironic that all your top 20 guys know that you can't go after him without getting a walloping....

Anyways is a 2nd noble out there now so guess some of you will need to sharpening your "oh woe is nub" posts ready for their target!

DeletedUser3312

^^ Guys I think you are sort of missing the point here that he must have known that the internal was going to be his target and rushed the noble so saying that he doesn't have the troops to splat your nuke is a little bit silly.

Also he is in a decent tribe so whilst normally he would have painted a huge target on himself it is maybe a little ironic that all your top 20 guys know that you can't go after him without getting a walloping....

Anyways is a 2nd noble out there now so guess some of you will need to sharpening your "oh woe is nub" posts ready for their target!

He has a level 19 farm :lol:

I think I'm about right

DeletedUser10869

He has a level 19 farm :lol:

I think I'm about right

so? He KNEW he was going for an internal so rushed the noble or wouldn't have gone down this route. He KNOWS he's in a good tribe so is not fussed when you nuke waving on here saying you could clear him.

I think, if you were close enough, you would go splat.

I think you know this too!

DeletedUser6695

Lvl 19 farm is woeful, I only went hq 22 because of bad farming and I have a lvl 23 farm. Even if he rushed acad queues should still be reasonably constant. Being in a "good" tribe doesn't stop him being nobled or change a bad rush

DeletedUser10869

Lvl 19 farm is woeful, I only went hq 22 because of bad farming and I have a lvl 23 farm. Even if he rushed acad queues should still be reasonably constant. Being in a "good" tribe doesn't stop him being nobled or change a bad rush

hum. Whilst desperately wanting to believe you as yesterday you were telling everyone that sitting is the same as co playing I shall reserve judgment.

L19 is not great but maybe we are still missing the point in that he knew he was going for the internal and because he is in a decent tribe he can afford to rush without maxing out his nuke.

The Gerbinator acc is close but will they risk nobling him? I doubt it. Being in a good tribe is key to this. So gnash teeth about the "quality' of UK12's first noble. Roll your eyes at his L19 farm and cast disdain upon his noble rush.

End of the day he did it first. He also did it for his tribe not for his own benefit which is something a lot of the flicky hair players should learn maybe?

I think folks should say well done and if really bothered try and noble him? I still say none will even try.

DeletedUser6695

Sitting can be used the same as co playing early on :/ I've done it plenty of times...

The point still stands, lvl 19 farm sucks. He was getting a free vill so really there was no need to rush a noble, he could have allowed it to be built up.

If I was near gerb I'd gladly co train with him, let's just say it would be a one hit KO :)

DeletedUser3312

so? He KNEW he was going for an internal so rushed the noble or wouldn't have gone down this route. He KNOWS he's in a good tribe so is not fussed when you nuke waving on here saying you could clear him.

I think, if you were close enough, you would go splat.

I think you know this too!

Did I say I would clear him? Nope. I said he doesn't have enough troops to clear my offence, and I am right.

DeletedUser1511

hum. Whilst desperately wanting to believe you as yesterday you were telling everyone that sitting is the same as co playing I shall reserve judgment.

L19 is not great but maybe we are still missing the point in that he knew he was going for the internal and because he is in a decent tribe he can afford to rush without maxing out his nuke.

The Gerbinator acc is close but will they risk nobling him? I doubt it. Being in a good tribe is key to this. So gnash teeth about the "quality' of UK12's first noble. Roll your eyes at his L19 farm and cast disdain upon his noble rush.

End of the day he did it first. He also did it for his tribe not for his own benefit which is something a lot of the flicky hair players should learn maybe?

I think folks should say well done and if really bothered try and noble him? I still say none will even try.
The thing is there is a correct way to noble rush, and an incorrect way to noble rush. If he had rushed better he could have nobled maybe 1-2 days later but those extra 48 hours would have put him in a better place to noble or even be of use to his tribe.

You are also assuming that he did this for his tribe not his own benefit. The village of the tribe member who was quiting was not actually under threat. You yourself talk about how his tribe is "good", sniping that village would have done more for the tribe, and let them who is willing to attack ect.

Also you say at the end of the day he did it first. It is not an achievement to noble rush, heck most people who have done many startups probably know the bare minimum they would need to noble rush very quickly, they simply see no purpose in doing so. Being first to noble is not an achievement, being first to noble well is.

Although make no mistake, if the situation was right i am not against nobling a tribe member for my first noble.

DeletedUser

I have to say what a load of Dribble u lot are saying - if u get to a nobal use it does it matter this early in the game - jealous seems to be the word most of u are looking for .
Good on him in the end , noob may be but oh the joy of listening to the righteous waffle coming out of some people .

DeletedUser1511

I have to say what a load of Dribble u lot are saying - if u get to a nobal use it does it matter this early in the game - jealous seems to be the word most of u are looking for .
Good on him in the end , noob may be but oh the joy of listening to the righteous waffle coming out of some people .
Jealous i really dont understand how it is possible to be jealous in this situation.
Are you trying to imply that it took great skill to noble rush and noble a tribe mate, and no one here is capable of it?

You speak of waffle, perhaps examine your own post...

DeletedUser3312

mmm, if I was in the same situation would I:

A) Build up my troop count and go for a worthwhile target
B) Noble rush at the cost of everything for some crappy 1k vill.

Waitzzz I am in de same situation, along with half de worldzzz o: