Looking for a Co Player

DeletedUser

Hi I am Rich, 18 and curently a student from the UK.

I am a very experienced TW player (8 years and many worlds under my belt) and i think it's more than fair to say i know what i am doing.

I am looking for a co player(s) for 2, possibly even 3 accounts.

I am a nice guy and easy to get along with as long as you aren't a self obsessed moron with an over inflated ego.

I am more than happy to give out details to those who are seriously interested, however i require you to provide details and proof of your experience and effectively an interview on skype to see if i think we can get along! :icon_smile:

I am looking for a player who can fill out the time i am not online and also someone i can get along with and have a good laugh and a bit of friendly banter on skype! I play TW just as much for the social side as i do for the serious gaming side......that said, I am very competitive so doing well is certainly high up my priorities list! :lol:

The following skills/traits are essential:
  • WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND ADAPT TO NEW TECHNIQUES!
  • Able to send t-trains
  • Be friendly and level headed
  • Up for a laugh and a bit of friendly banter

The following I am happy to teach and train you up to my level of knowledge :icon_smile:
  • Effective Farming
  • Micro Farming
  • Managing Mass Attacks
  • Planning Large Ops
  • Backtiming
  • Sniping
  • Many More things which i have learnt over my 8 years playing TW

Please Skype me on ricky.munson or email me on rickymunson@gmail.com ASAP. when contacting, please make it clear who you are and that you are associated with TW or i will mark you as spam :icon_wink:

Thanks,
Rich

Ps. sorry for the poor post it's late and i am knackered from uni work and sports today :icon_razz: *scrubs bleary eyes*

DeletedUser

i'd prefer not to post times here pal ;)

i'll skype you them

DeletedUser

My exams are over in 5-6 weeks, if you still need a co-player then, I can fulfill. ;)

DeletedUser1511

You have played tribalwars for 8 years. So you played before .net came out. Heck was the beta even around in 2004?
Playing tw since you were ten?

Seems legit

DeletedUser

My cousin got me into it (yes when i was 10 years old) on the .de server :icon_rolleyes:

go troll somewhere else kid.

DeletedUser

You need a co? Rich you are in luck. I will hit you up on skype asap as we need to catch up anyway :)