The Dark Side of TW

DeletedUser7025

things like this make me feel really un nerved when playing TW

Higgs Boson Aug 15,2012 17:30
Quite sly really, I thought we weren't attacking eachother.

Fullmetalprophet Aug 15,2012 17:32
if you go inactive mate then you have to expect it im afraid. nothing personal but im sure youd admit you havent been as active as youd like.

Higgs Boson Aug 15,2012 17:35
Regardless of my activity, we had an understanding in place.

What's done is done now, hopefully you won't be done over in a similar fashion, whether in TW or in real life. Karma is a bitch you know.

Fullmetalprophet Aug 15,2012 17:42
nothing lasts forever. you attacked me and i hit back and we agreed to leave it there. i hardly think we agreed to be PAs. you need to take things a little less serious.

at the time you attacked me i was negotiating to join your tribe but i didnt kick up a big fuss, i just let my troops do the talkin.g.

if you could backtime you would have carried on but you got sloppy and knew i could easily dodge your 2.7s gap.

if you dont check in till nearly 6pm you expect to lose vills

Higgs Boson Aug 15,2012 17:51
All I'm hearing is gas.

Watch your back in real life. I'm sure someone would love to backstab someone like you.

Fullmetalprophet Aug 15,2012 17:53
lol. ill bear that sage advice in mind. enjoy your summer. im off to france for a month tomorrow

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like someone is taking the game far too seriously.

"watch your back in real life" ???? Seriously???

Bro, perhaps you should get a life.

DeletedUser

'Watch your back in real life. I'm sure someone would love to backstab someone like you.'

Wait, what? That seems entirely irrelevant.

Who are you actually seeking to promote here?

DeletedUser4753

Lol did you read that as a threat, or are you just trying get higgs banned.

I thinks its much more a (what you have done reflects a sort of personality that should watch their backs in general due to getting on the wrong side of many people)
Than an actual threat.

Higgs Boson Aug 15,2012 17:51
All I'm hearing is gas.

^maybe rings true?

DeletedUser

LOL, yea, I said the same thing when I got a ban on .net.

I attacked a guy, he asked why, I relied "simple mate, to kill and noble you"

got a 5 day ban for that.

DeletedUser4753

You should of used the slant of, many people call their pallies themselves so when you said "kill you" you was referring to his paladin :D

(mighta worked)

tbh regulation is needed, but when people go digging and try trapping players to getting banned by abusing a system meant to protect people it really ticks me off, throw your nukes, snipe his trains and leave the drama in the east-end

(awaits impending beatings from eastenders and only way is essex cast)

DeletedUser7025

im not seeking to get him banned. i just dont think his tone is appropriate for an internet game. I found it a bit un nerving. lots of kids play this game. would you want youre kids getting something like that in their inbox?

Hes aggrieved that he got cleared and thats a whole other discussion but people should try and conduct themselves with a little thought

DeletedUser4753

Id want my kids to bite his head off, but hope they wouldn't be crossing people in the 1st place

If you read it as i think higgs meant it, its more a reflection of how your personality comes across(ie crossing many people)
Sure if its a threat then it would unnerve, but you honestly read that n saw a legitimate
"watch ya back im gonna get ya some day soon"

Really?

DeletedUser7025

no i didnt but that doesnt mean its appropriate. I enjoy good relations with friend and fo alike and i treat both with respect. it is a war game when all said and done so why do people need to get so worked up when they lose a battle.

if you dont stay active you expect to get nobled no? that applies whether you are on good terms with your neighbors or not. in the past we co habited but if someone in your church wasnt cutting it would you just give them a break or would you take them.

most relationships in TW end with war - WC:) - SHAC for instance. did he expect me to send him a declaration and telegraph my attack. Bottom line is if he was checking his account some time between 8am and 6pm he could have fought back.

DeletedUser

I ignore people who even show potential to develop that mentality.

As for kids, it's normally them that throw out such hormonal nonsense. I expect a higher level of maturity and intelligence on TW than I do on CoD or Halo, unfortunately the occasional ignoramus evades the filter. :c

DeletedUser11204

I had one of those.... he even threatened to go and f**t my grandma... saying she just died I got offended... but ITS A GAME!!

DeletedUser4753

I really dont see the severity or the need for the thread, everybody seems to love being keyboard warriors these days, get one up or show someone up.

^this what you have kindly brought to the worlds attention is as useful as a copy and past of a tribal role call, its not offensive, not threatening, not alarming, not interesting.

Im a big supporter of keeping the game friendly and trying to encourage new blood to play tw, but if we knit pick too far just gets annoying,

but maybe that just me

DeletedUser

I think it's more hilarious than conveying an actual message. :p

DeletedUser11204

I really dont see the severity or the need for the thread, everybody seems to love being keyboard warriors these days, get one up or show someone up.

^this what you have kindly brought to the worlds attention is as useful as a copy and past of a tribal role call, its not offensive, not threatening, not alarming, not interesting.

Im a big supporter of keeping the game friendly and trying to encourage new blood to play tw, but if we knit pick too far just gets annoying,

but maybe that just me

Defo just you..... ;)

on another note - how do you give reputation?

DeletedUser4753

Bottom left of a poster sig, lil star next to report post

aye maybe so
(ill find me some makeup then we can really get some drama fizzed up lol )

DeletedUser11204

Bottom left of a poster sig, lil star next to report post

aye maybe so
(ill find me some makeup then we can really get some drama fizzed up lol )

Thanks!

And yes.... that would defo add some drama... lol

DeletedUser

Poor Higgs Boson. Nasty man attacked him. Wibble-wibble-wibble.

DeletedUser1511

What makes me laugh isnt his reaction to your attack, but your reaction to his reaction.

People like you shouldnt play tyw

DeletedUser

I don't think the poster quite gets what the term "backstab" means.

Backstab is when someone you trust lets you down.

In this scenario it is evident that you did that.

Your thread is a failure and those who's jumped on the bandwagon is almost as bad.

Tribalwars has lost some great post makers because it seems we're left with this drivel.