Top 5 tribes Opinions

DeletedUser4753

Not sure one can rate people/tribes poor that are doing better or are of higher ability poor, that said i don't know your ign so maybe you are rank 1 :p

I don't play because its a world popular with "pro's", i play a world were the settings arnt terrible and allow me to play my game.

Other than that, i couldnt give a flying penguin's weather so and so is playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the +1 d1mension, its appreciated. No matter if we win or lose, and no matter the size of the tribe 60% or more of tribes put a lot of work in and should be recognised for that. In truth I believe we could have been higher up the rankings at this point if I had accepted bazza, higgs and FS into the tribe however it felt in bad taste. That could be our downfall on this world as that move has given a lot of power to WG, but loyalty means a lot to me and whilst I would love to work with these guys on a future world I did not feel it was right here

DeletedUser4753

Rankings do measure your account size and potential capability, getting everything out of said account is a different story altogether.
Id say even in the top 20, granted some brilliant growers but skirmishing ability is another thing entirely, + as you say about trust, you could build a tw dream team, if 50% of your guys swap tribes when war brakes out cause they got buddies elsewhere then good luck wining.

Not implying btw any of players mentioned can't skirmish or untrustworthy, merely noting the importance of these attributes :)

^or in other words don't duke me! :D

(waiting on more ratings!!...)

DeletedUser

Every member in our tribe has privelages because we are an equal opportunity employer.

DeletedUser11245

I think the disbanding of shac is quite good because it made lots of little small and interesting tribes pop up

DeletedUser4753

So in a effort to become as diplomatically equal and transparent as possible, you've created a group of equal members all happy and content with equality, and you and golgo are the 1% (dictators)

So extreme transparent diplomatic capitalism = communism :p

DeletedUser

So in a effort to become as diplomatically equal and transparent as possible, you've created a group of equal members all happy and content with equality, and you and golgo are the 1% (dictators)

Well we are all virgins so it kind of balances everything out in a ways...

DeletedUser

Well as long as they believe it's a democracy and not a dictatorship, then everything runs like clockwork.

(yeah this is getting off topic. I'm totally going to stop now. B|rth rules!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1511

Rankings do measure your account size and potential capability, getting everything out of said account is a different story altogether.
Id say even in the top 20, granted some brilliant growers but skirmishing ability is another thing entirely, + as you say about trust, you could build a tw dream team, if 50% of your guys swap tribes when war brakes out cause they got buddies elsewhere then good luck wining.

Not implying btw any of players mentioned can't skirmish or untrustworthy, merely noting the importance of these attributes :)

^or in other words don't duke me! :D

(waiting on more ratings!!...)
Does this post make sense to you. Surely if you built a dream team then inorder for one to qualify for said dream team loyalty to the team would be a neccesity.
So surely if someone left said team, then they had no place in the dream team in the first place meaning its not a dream team?

DeletedUser4753

Make perfect sense, when one considers a dream team they are often referring to selection of a team based in a dream, purely because it cant happen, criteria for said dream (dreams being quite basic) is purely ability, so when picks said dream team its purely skilled players not taking into consideration their personalities.
Also whilst we are on dream are all dreams good?
look at other past dream teams..
Chelsea have bags of cash to make up a dream team, lets by shevchenko one of the best strikers in europe, yet fails to live up
Lets take tevez for man cities dream team, went on a benny for a season.
Both assembled as part of a dream team

And just in case your still not clear, my whole point is what would be the point in selecting said people in the first place if they are not going to work out, hence by your theory wouldn't make the dream team,(which is what i said no)

Is there not a thread elsewhere to derail or try and flame...

DeletedUser4753

Good but ac milan good? nobody is as good with no pirlo behind them anyway :D

DeletedUser4753

Looks like XpRd have leap frogged WG and took top spot no messing about eh.

DeletedUser11204

And they kicked another player! :O

Nice going from my old tribe :D

DeletedUser4342

yeah dispise as for 3 reasons,
1.miles away,said he was going to noble towards us,but went other way haha
2.didnt grow at all in a week,thats just lazy lol
3.urmmm dunno 3rd but 3 always seems a round number lol

And you know why you were kicked dekiller which most ppl on here would agree with us on :)

DeletedUser4753

Aggressive duking is good, as long as its not overly so to make room by just dropping the bottom guys off, if its legit then great, but if not it might be seen as a tad point whore ish, on a tribe level if that makes sense :)