End of an Era Start of a new

DeletedUser

As some of you may have noticed, there has been a few changes made in the moderation staff. I have been playing TW for quite a long time, and have moderated for almost as long. I'm at a point in my life where I need to start focusing on my RL affairs a little more...

I'll be stepping down as Forum Administrator... now I know VERY few of you will be upset by this :lol: but fret not! I will still be giving a helping hand to my replacement, Jamie. I've had a great time moderating and administrating here, and I think it is only fair to give another person a chance to experience what I have the past few years.

Now just because I'll not have the title doesn't mean getting out of line will be allowed. Jamie is ALOT more strict then I was (he did have good training the past 6 years :icon_wink:) and I will still be around to help out when he needs me to :icon_twisted:

With that said, I hang up my gloves for the TW moderation world and wish Jamie the best of luck! Congratulations man, you deserve it!

Jason/jp68plus1

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Best of luck in all future endeavors Jason.

Good luck as the new forum admin as well Jamie.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both involved, I guess I'll need a new mod to spank me when I'm naughty. :p

DeletedUser1511

If this Jamie guy is who i think he is, then good luck to .uk forums while they last

DeletedUser

Ok man

As some of you may have noticed, there has been a few changes made in the moderation staff. I have been playing TW for quite a long time, and have moderated for almost as long. I'm at a point in my life where I need to start focusing on my RL affairs a little more...

I'll be stepping down as Forum Administrator... now I know VERY few of you will be upset by this :lol: but fret not! I will still be giving a helping hand to my replacement, Jamie. I've had a great time moderating and administrating here, and I think it is only fair to give another person a chance to experience what I have the past few years.

Now just because I'll not have the title doesn't mean getting out of line will be allowed. Jamie is ALOT more strict then I was (he did have good training the past 6 years :icon_wink:) and I will still be around to help out when he needs me to :icon_twisted:

With that said, I hang up my gloves for the TW moderation world and wish Jamie the best of luck! Congratulations man, you deserve it!
Alright man
Jason/jp68plus1[/QUOTE

quests are fairly brilliant

DeletedUser9006

YEAHHHHHH !!!! Finally ...

I kid, I kid.

That's really sad :( Such a sombrero occasion. A crowning moment. Captivating.

Sorry you don't have so much time anymore Jason.

I take my hat off to you for all you offered to the UK community.

but really, all the very very best for the future <3 xx

Clickie <3

DeletedUser857

Sorry to see you go JP :( I'm sure Jamie will make a worthy replacement though.