346 players, that's all you need!

DeletedUser10970

I am Shifty;386085 Regardless said:
Ram -> mark4744 (460|552) -> Jan 09 2013 22:36:22 -> id:5809542

(Mark4744 member of Guard)

So do we have to wait until the 9th Jan to see if a fake or real attack before we can be sure if Guard fighting or not.

If real we lose troops but no war points.
if fake why bother if not involved in the war?

DeletedUser

Ram -> mark4744 (460|552) -> Jan 09 2013 22:36:22 -> id:5809542

(Mark4744 member of Guard)

So do we have to wait until the 9th Jan to see if a fake or real attack before we can be sure if Guard fighting or not.

If real we lose troops but no war points.
if fake why bother if not involved in the war?

GUARD have had diplomacy with us before, we brought it back and they assist us sometimes but not a lot at all. I believe maybe 2 players have received support so far and not a lot at that. (Not saying they are bad at support, but simply that we do not need it).

GUARD are not.
They support a few of Inc very rarely but that is about it as we do not need it. I do not know how much they would support us otherwise.

Hmmm I wouldn't be so sure of that.. Perhaps on a few tribes they have been planning to hit for a while but eh don't mind too much really.

Mhm..

DeletedUser10970

Hmmm I wouldn't be so sure of that.. Perhaps on a few tribes they have been planning to hit for a while but eh don't mind too much really.
TUS were never on the Guard radar for attack as wrong K....Although maybe they were buoyed up by Inc taking out their closest rival Weak and are now 'an attack dog' tribe

Who knows, who cares I suppose.......

DeletedUser9793

.......lost the plot a bit, sorry.
Please can we do an stats/update of who is fighting who at this moment in time .

DeletedUser

Okay well...

ffab1985b42941ee3751009d44d5ba19.png

2938e1b0dec21dc085a1de57f3693805.png

All time stats including EVERYONE (Even those not involved but who people seem to complain and say are involved... Just to keep you guys happy):
Side 1: Tribes: TEMP, Inc., GUARD, GUARD2, GUARD3, Twits., DpTd, TWiST, TW!ST
Side 2:
Tribes: REV, REV2, REV3, T-U-S, TUS 2, (MB), (PB), AFK, ~UN~, TB, #RIOT#, BMI, (DB)

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 49
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328,390
Side 2: 192,017
Difference: 136,373

chart

Last week, same tribes as above:
Side 1:
Tribes: TEMP, Inc., GUARD, GUARD2, GUARD3, Twits., DpTd, TWiST, TW!ST
Side 2:
Tribes: REV, REV2, REV3, T-U-S, TUS 2, (MB), (PB), AFK, ~UN~, TB, #RIOT#, BMI, (DB)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 32
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,182
Side 2: 146,748
Difference: 9,434

chart

DeletedUser

Yes they all think we are start up players :lol:
9b868963a0b5681e6d6b5e6f097a767b.png

Ruffus knows he cannot win, he knows he stands no chance of it. He has to use pawns to get anywhere, it'll just take a while for the other tribes to realise this.

didnt say all of u. and its only what i have heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enex I know your reading just not posting.... Your message to mark... That's not how I tought you and very incorrect you havent been playing long to be spreading the bull. Tut tut

nah i havent been online properly for 2 weeks, too much travelling and was dying sick

DeletedUser

I don't see why there are so many posts about Guard... T-U-S and all those 'ambitious' tribes can try and take down Inc. but don't involve us. We have the common sense to see that watching the war without getting involved is much more beneficial than trying to nuke a bunch of larger players.

DeletedUser11434

I don't see why there are so many posts about Guard... T-U-S and all those 'ambitious' tribes can try and take down Inc. but don't involve us. We have the common sense to see that watching the war without getting involved is much more beneficial than trying to nuke a bunch of larger players.

So instead just let them grow even more and take you out when there bored. Brilliant tactics!

Yeah you might grow without having to rebuild nukes but larger players will keep getting bigger than you war or no war. Sitting on the fence doesn't help it's just cowardly :D

DeletedUser10970

So you don't consider supporting Inc players under attack to be taking part in the war?

Decided to go to front line villages for a closer look since watching is all you are doing???

DeletedUser

Lizard just be quiet. They are not involved in this war. They have barely supported us as it is, because we simply do not need the support.

Besides, If GUARD didn't make early diplomacy with us you would of been rimmed before you even got nobles. Nauzhror had you as a target (you were the largest near him and his first choice) and was annoyed with the early NAP because we took you away from him.

DeletedUser

Lizard just be quiet. They are not involved in this war. They have barely supported us as it is, because we simply do not need the support.

Besides, If GUARD didn't make early diplomacy with us you would of been rimmed before you even got nobles. Nauzhror had you as a target (you were the largest near him and his first choice) and was annoyed with the early NAP because we took you away from him.

So what ur saying is they r useless and u cud do excatly same without GUARDS help as its not really help to be honest???

and then if i understand what ur tryna say is that, GUARD were actually in the way of letting ur tribe memmbers grow, doesnt that mean u wud hate guard? i mean they r useless at helping u and they get in the way?

DeletedUser

So what ur saying is they r useless and u cud do excatly same without GUARDS help as its not really help to be honest???

and then if i understand what ur tryna say is that, GUARD were actually in the way of letting ur tribe memmbers grow, doesnt that mean u wud hate guard? i mean they r useless at helping u and they get in the way?

Uhhhh are you English?
Anyway, no. I am not saying this. Do not try to twist my words.
GUARD are very helpful, and very nice guys. We have good relations with them. However, yes we would be doing about the same without their help.. Why? Because they are not involved in this war. Simple enough. Does that mean we dislike them or they are useless to us? No it does not.

Pretty much any diplomacy on a world so small like this with such a large tribe spread as Inc's would stop someone growing somehow. We cannot avoid this, but it barely effected us clearly.
This does not mean we 'wud' hate GUARD. This does not mean they 'r' useless at helping us and get in the way.

DeletedUser3312

GUARD supporting you means GUARD is involved. There's no way trying to get around that so don't bother arguing.

DeletedUser

Uhhhh are you English?
Anyway, no. I am not saying this. Do not try to twist my words.
GUARD are very helpful, and very nice guys. We have good relations with them. However, yes we would be doing about the same without their help.. Why? Because they are not involved in this war. Simple enough. Does that mean we dislike them or they are useless to us? No it does not.

Pretty much any diplomacy on a world so small like this with such a large tribe spread as Inc's would stop someone growing somehow. We cannot avoid this, but it barely effected us clearly.
This does not mean we 'wud' hate GUARD. This does not mean they 'r' useless at helping us and get in the way.

To answer your question. No i am not English :) and sometimes i cudnt be bothered to type correctly so yeah xD.

well didnt u try twisitng my words before, its only fair that i do it as well ;).

DeletedUser10970

Be quiet??????

Do you think I am stupid, of course I knew Nauz was my neighbour from the start. Thankfully they sent me a lazy train when they did try to noble my main and I could snipe it. I fully expected to hear the attack alarm on my phone from the minute I realised I had Inc. neighbours.

I know GUARD, I was on the council.
The vast majority, when I was there, were honourable players who I am sure would rather stand up and fight than sneak around sending support to Inc villages.

They are supporting, why else would we have support incoming from Guard villages, and others, when we noble yours???

Hey I am only fairly new to this game and NEVER claim to be anyway good but I and every other poster are entitled to comment. Robust replies that have supporting facts are great hut critiquing someone's language skills????

DeletedUser

@LizardMoon

I was not aware he did send a train at you. But I highly doubt it was sloppy... Probably just the ms features which making sniping stupidly easy on this world.

I repeat, as far as I am aware they have barely sent us any support. In our forums we have barely had to request much as I am sure you know from the REV spy.

I did not 'critiquing' his language skills, I simply asked if he was English.

DeletedUser

If you want to say we are in this war. Go ahead, I'm not stopping you.

It just shows that you are ever more likely to lose. Everyone's allowed to voice their opinion no matter how inexperienced or 'elite' you are.

Remember it's a game, we all have lives (I hope good ones) but everyone plays it differently and I expect people to respect that.

DeletedUser10970

@LizardMoon

I was not aware he did send a train at you. But I highly doubt it was sloppy... Probably just the ms features which making sniping stupidly easy on this world.

Train went over the second, he admitted was just sloppy. A barb bounce sniped it. I was relieved :)

DeletedUser10970

It just shows that you are ever more likely to lose. Everyone's allowed to voice their opinion no matter how inexperienced or 'elite' you are.
Sorry for double post.

Riot- I was defending peoples ability to post, I was the one told to be quiet!!