346 players, that's all you need!

DeletedUser11609

Hi new here:).

Did i really read that 3 of the top 4 tribes are allied? That cant be possible, surely that would ruin a 'war' game?

DeletedUser

Hi new here:).

Did i really read that 3 of the top 4 tribes are allied? That cant be possible, surely that would ruin a 'war' game?

None of us were allied until Ruffus and his pawns (aka. WARS) declared on us. Then we got these alliances up.

DeletedUser

at the end of the day, it just makes things more interesting, to be fair :)

DeletedUser

At the end of the day, you can blame the WARS alliance for forcing us to ally :lol:

DeletedUser

At the end of the day, you can blame the WARS alliance for forcing us to ally :lol:

Its not just that nasty old Ruffus is a war-mongering meanie who misleads his tribe and treats his allies like pawns then? Now we learn that he forces other tribes to hug each other against their will. My god! Is there no limit to the man's Machievellian schemes? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Its not just that nasty old Ruffus is a war-mongering meanie who misleads his tribe and treats his allies like pawns then? Now we learn that he forces other tribes to hug each other against their will. My god! Is there no limit to the man's Machievellian schemes? :icon_razz:

Oh god yes, he's awful isn't he!

no1 blaming any1 :), its part of the game

It was a joke :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@LizardMoon

I repeat, as far as I am aware they have barely sent us any support. In our forums we have barely had to request much as I am sure you know from the REV spy.

I did not 'critiquing' his language skills, I simply asked if he was English.

Just a casual rim player watching this from afar and I wasn't going to get involved until I saw this.
1) You not being aware of Guard members providing support doesn't mean they're not doing it. Perhaps double checking before making claims on external forums would be useful rather than having to back track and then attack someone's spelling and grammar.
2) The main reason I am now posting is that you definitely did make a snide remark at his spelling and grammar. Its a cop out to admitting you're wrong and it annoys me every time I see it. You clearly understood what he was getting at, so there was no need to attack their ability to write.

As far as the war goes, I think Guard are being far too cautious and its going to backfire. Supporting Inc is a great short term solution to occupying similar territory, but what happens when Inc and their allies win this war, which is what's looking likely to happen? I don't see any benefit in 'sitting back watching/offering support' and not getting involved properly. The core is usually only big enough for a couple of decent tribes, and at this rate Inc and Dptd are racking up a few allies that they'll most likely be dropping as dead weight when this is over. Just my two cents.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Iv yet to see guard support any Inc member, and imo, i think diplomacy should be dropped with them until they decided if their gonna play the game or not

DeletedUser

the problem with this is, they are too afraid of gettin involved because they know if they get involved they will lose vilas, so they decide to watch from sideline and help out lol

DeletedUser

Gixxer who are you on the game? Are you even an important figure to be saying anything?

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Im Nom Nom Nom :)

1 Nom Nom Nom Inc. 123.034 24 5126
2 Not Liked Inc. 83.504 13 6423
3 Cookie-Monster Inc. 78.648 15 5243
4 mbig T-U-S 76.955 17 4527
5 Superhoops Inc. 75.610 15 5041

who are you my spotty friend?

Last edited:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Ah, your the rank 340 mass recruiting n00b

We are a small group of experienced and efficient players.
We are not WEAK, we are STRONG.

For recruitment please ask ExtremeRiot.

lol, 110 members

Dominating K54 - Soon to be dominating the rest of the world

More lols. Inc players dominate K54

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Can't really be bothered going through this thread guessing there is a lot of complaints or my things bigger than your thing bla ba

So sorry if this is already covered

Starting to notice a lot of the enemy (TUS and co side) booting players who come under heavy attack. So just a little note to the outside viewers altho the stats still show us winning there not exactly compleat there are still many villages attacked and nobled of players who are kicked when we hit. Avoiding the bad stats TB??? I hv 13 war points..... I hv killed thousands of enemy troops just seem to leave when I hit stop being cowards lol

--------------------

Liz wish u weren't the enemy :/ gone are the old days :( lol

DeletedUser10970

Can't really be bothered going through this thread guessing there is a lot of complaints or my things bigger than your thing bla ba

So sorry if this is already covered

Starting to notice a lot of the enemy (TUS and co side) booting players who come under heavy attack. So just a little note to the outside viewers altho the stats still show us winning there not exactly compleat there are still many villages attacked and nobled of players who are kicked when we hit. Avoiding the bad stats TB??? I hv 13 war points..... I hv killed thousands of enemy troops just seem to leave when I hit stop being cowards lol

--------------------

Liz wish u weren't the enemy :/ gone are the old days :( lol

Thought your war points were a bit low Jay