haul limit?

DeletedUser7179

I am robin !
Enhancedtruly as you told me you are m.gozzo... you are bad at speed
and you blocked me <3
HatersGonnaHate

Enhancedtruly is not gozzo.. its brett... don't worry robin he lies constantly... he is only ever top at start cause his start up fails he wont be around come nobles lol

DeletedUser7179

to be far you only need to be very active to be good at speed and i for one do not give a crap if your good at speed this thread is about hauls being limited not you net.twtotal so do one or post about the hauls.

Just because you are active does not mean your good at speed you couldnt be more wrong... but then again it does depend on what you consider to be good... some nubs think top 10 is good in speed, that just means rank 1 hasn't hasn't had time to noble you or couldn't be bothered!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know Gozzo - Marc in Real life i always play his Account , Ask him he's playing UK15 under m.gozzo

DeletedUser11708

Just because you are active does not mean your good at speed you couldnt be more wrong... but then again it does depend on what you consider to be good... some nubs think top 10 is good in speed, that just means rank 1 hasn't hasn't had time to noble you or couldn't be bothered!

But if your not active and world speed dictates how active you need to be minimum there for activity is a big part. Rank 1 dose not mean your the best at the game it means your more active, Dodging, sniping sending good trains are all the norm for good players but like i have already said this thread is all about haul limit and it not being in the settings before the world started.

DeletedUser7179

But if your not active and world speed dictates how active you need to be minimum there for activity is a big part. Rank 1 dose not mean your the best at the game it means your more active, Dodging, sniping sending good trains are all the norm for good players but like i have already said this thread is all about haul limit and it not being in the settings before the world started.

If you not active on a normal world you won't win either... you have to play to win the speed just means you need to be better and quicker at the things you mentioned!

DeletedUser

Purpleicious 2013-02-25 16:15:06

Hello Magnum Opus,

No it is not going to be revoked, it is a limited hauls world.
Not really an issue until later in the game as the limit is pretty high.

Kind regards,

Sami/Purpleicious
Community Manager

DeletedUser

Purpleicious 2013-02-25 16:15:06

Hello Magnum Opus,

No it is not going to be revoked, it is a limited hauls world.
Not really an issue until later in the game as the limit is pretty high.

Kind regards,

Sami/Purpleicious
Community Manager

Hooray! (party)

DeletedUser

I for one would actually like to thank the mod team for this decision.
See, I supposedly quit TW so I could focus more on uni, and then this world comes along with decent settings and Nauzhror leading chown, and I figured "Maybe I'll test the waters a bit." But now, I can comfortably quit and leave TW behind me for a few more months.

Edit: Feel free to farm me... You know, as much as the unannounced farm limit will allow you to. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

I for one would actually like to thank the mod team for this decision.
See, I supposedly quit TW so I could focus more on uni, and then this world comes along with decent settings and Nauzhror leading chown, and I figured "Maybe I'll test the waters a bit." But now, I can comfortably quit and leave TW behind me for a few more months.

Edit: Feel free to farm me... You know, as much as the unannounced farm limit will allow you to. :lol:

Someone told LA that is been revoked right?

DeletedUser

Hes aware. The invitation to farm him is no longer valid, btw.