Merry Xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

faceplant.gif

DeletedUser5774

It's okay, we can forgive him. He has luscious lips, he is cute and you would bang.

DeletedUser

Bah! Despite being the product of 4.6 billion years of evolution, there is a worrying number of people who maintain that 'could of' actually makes sense.

People who use 'could of' instead of 'could have', feel my full fury of my impotent rage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bah! Despite being the product of 4.6 billion years of evolution, there is a worrying number of people who maintain that 'could of' actually makes sense.

People who use 'could of' instead of 'could have', feel my full fury of my impotent rage.

All of the grammar nazi.

DeletedUser9598

]

You could of said that sooner :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

. . . . . . . . .

/me fakes death and moves to Panama

Ah, Panama; that takes me back a-ways to the days where I hatched my own plot to trigger a World War . . . nowadays it just seems too much effort, and since then I've realised much more entertainment can be had driving to as many football stadiums as possible on transfer deadline day wearing a suit and donning a faux Bulgarian accent, and basically seeing how many signatures I get asked for.

Last edited by a moderator: