#1 Worst Tribe

DeletedUser

Well looks like you will have to find some new farms then. I don't know why hes doing it, you will have to ask him.

DeletedUser

yeah...
and what really annoied me for example was when you took Sundog after he was half-nobled by us....
and don't tell me he's a decent players when sending nukes on us with about 1500 axes and 500 lcav...

DeletedUser

We were at war with gdi too, we split them up and they disbanded we agreed to let their better players join us rather than wasting troops and having to build them back up again.

LOL

EoV like to jump on free villas isn't after work is done by somebody else. First Red, now GDI.

Who's next ? EoD maybe ???

DeletedUser

If this heated debate between two tribes doesn't prove at least ONE of them to be worse than the other, can it all get deleted for spam? And I would say GDI + family were the worst tribe until they essentially got taken apart over the course of a week...including family tribes (not sure if there are any still out there)

DeletedUser5941

i'd like to nominate the remnants of MH as the worst tribe purely for their embarassing fail in the war against SPQR! Although according to their council "SPQR major players are starting to wobble under our attacks." Really? then why have MH's major players joined SPQR now? =)

DeletedUser

Thats pretty silly if you winning a war. Its like say WW2, everyone beating Germany then Hitlers joins the rest fo the world. Silly thing to do when you going to beat them anyways. ^^^ Should of nboled them. And you are hyped too much recently calm down!

DeletedUser

My nomination:

The Creed Family
Creed
Creed2
F~S
DeathA
DeathB

Most of my experience has been with Creed and they have shown themselves to be a cowardly traitorous bunch. The had attacked our tribe on several occasions and would not stop even though we had come to an alliance agreement. They had then realized that we were taking a toll on their members so they offered to sign an NAP we agreed to this as it would be beneficial for peace. They then broke this NAP as soon as they felt their members were ready.

They are also a family "tribe" and i have never seen a family with this many branches actually survive. They are a bunch of filthy points whores. I had several attacks from their "experienced" members containting several thousand spears and swords which were easily dispelled and our tribe had a good laugh about it.
Therefore i believe them to be the least honorable family in tribalwars.

i dont belive this as i am part of creed. :lol:

DeletedUser5429

you know how long ago that was posted? Nutz was still at war with your tribe. Your duke messaged me about it and i was really confused. This is old news man i have no problem at the moment with Creed.

DeletedUser5941

Thats pretty silly if you winning a war. Its like say WW2, everyone beating Germany then Hitlers joins the rest fo the world. Silly thing to do when you going to beat them anyways. ^^^ Should of nboled them. And you are hyped too much recently calm down!

why noble decent players that can only add to your tribes strength? I agree on nobling most of them out and we are doing so but some of their players (who i know pretty well from my time in MH) are good players and were dragged into a war they didnt really want to happen! MH crumbled due to poor structure and leadership and i have no qualms taking in the good players that will strengthen SPQR's position. We are not an elitist tribe - just a group of guys and gals having fun playing a game so we are not fussed about having the highest average points per player or most villages, just having active friendly peeps wanting to have a good time =)

DeletedUser

i no m8 it was only my opinion i couldnt realy agree could i lol. so wats everyones opinions now then?

DeletedUser5542

obviously not the ultimate worst tribe, but probably the worst tribe to attain top 5 status has to be MH. Don't want to move this to a discussion on family tribes (did anyone set up a thread for that yet?) but i think have in a big tribe (in numbers) with families et el encorages alot of player who thing "oh I'm in a big tribe, no one will attack me. And if they do I can ask for support." Undoubtably good members in MH but how many people never posted, never replied to circulars, calls to arms, or support, and only made their presence known when they were worried about being attacked?

DeletedUser

would have said GDI if they still existed but as many members of them went to -EoV- it now obviously is -Eov-. However -EoV- have been quite bad before already (uncountable academy tribes) so I think the perfect pair has met...

DeletedUser

would have said GDI if they still existed but as many members of them went to -EoV- it now obviously is -Eov-. However -EoV- have been quite bad before already (uncountable academy tribes) so I think the perfect pair has met...

lol, noting add noting to take

PS. got many mails from them [ex-GDI] about and chance to join shut! recently ;)

DeletedUser

lol, noting add noting to take

PS. got many mails from them [ex-GDI] about and chance to join shut! recently ;)

Well hello guys, so nice too see a post about GDI and myself. been a long time but I'm back and you are correct, I was a bit green best regards DEPTH