newbies and messaging management w10

DeletedUser2137

Managing tribe members who don't know they have messages or don't reply to them in world 10 is a nightmare and wondered if anyone has any advice on the issue. We have a member, growing well but don't open/answer mails or write in forum. I suspect its done in total oblivion. I tried attacking to provoke a response but suspect he isn't even reading his reports! As you only 'visit' own tribe members it has no effect of alerting the member. I tried supplying res but drew a blank. Can't boot or owt, so Im pulling hairs. Even contacted a moderator on here but got no reply. Any ideas what to do next chaps?

DeletedUser

You're just going to get trolled on here for posting that most likely. Maybe general would be more applicable?

Don't take my word for that, I'm not 100%. I'll try and help at any rate.

I would see if he has a forum account on here, I think you can get to people's email accounts they registered with on this forum from searching him on here, so could send him an email if you're that interested.

Don't really have any other suggestions, sympathise with you, but you might have to just let him be dead weight until you can kick or something later.

DeletedUser

i dont know about you but im feelign 22 eevyrthing will be alright if you keep me next to you

DeletedUser2137

You're just going to get trolled on here for posting that most likely. Maybe general would be more applicable?

Don't take my word for that, I'm not 100%. I'll try and help at any rate.

I would see if he has a forum account on here, I think you can get to people's email accounts they registered with on this forum from searching him on here, so could send him an email if you're that interested.

Don't really have any other suggestions, sympathise with you, but you might have to just let him be dead weight until you can kick or something later.

yours has bee the most constructive post so far, so thanks for trying. I ummed and ahhed about where best to put it. in world ten you cannot kick, you cannot disband, you cannot leave tribe. He is thriving so TW will not remove him as he never goes red. He doesn't have an account on here. I think thats for the same reason he hasn't opened his mail either!!! So unless the moderators actually answer my mail to them I guess theres no more I can do! thanks anyhow matey!

DeletedUser282

My suggestion is that you should read world settings before you start to play. Then preferably don't recruit noobs on a world where you can't kick them. It's your own fault. God knows why you imagined mods would in some way help you with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser857

Hey Darkhorse sorry I didn't get around to answering your mail - I read it, asked a second opinion from someone then forgot to reply >.<. Unfortunately there's actually nothing we can do about this at all so I suppose your best option would be to keep trying and hope for the best!