OMG! He's really back?

DeletedUser

[th]I literally can hear the community now: "This must be a joke! And a horrible one! Seriously? Thar's back? And he's back as a forum admin?"

Yes, I'm back, get over it. What will change? Not much, I'll just take over control of the forum staff. If you have any issue with them, let me know. I'm back here to solve such problems. If you want to get banned until the end of days, you can also contact me or just act stupid in the forums...

A lot of you may remember me (as in good times or in bad times). Some may have heard of me. Most of you probably don't know me at all. For the latter part of the community, do some research, please. And no, I'm not that evil as you may find out. I'm way (!) worse.

Here I am, back to where it all began, whether you like it or not.[/th]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4

[tt]I for one am really glad you came back UK is not the same without you :) [/tt]

DeletedUser9006

Welcome back Thar. Wonderful to have you back. <3

DeletedUser

Getting a life is so overrated. Why do fun stuff when you can sit here reading reported posts.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
i read OMG, Thar has a deluded ego of self importance. I will and try get over it tho :S

welcome and best of luck oh mighty one

DeletedUser

Getting a life is so overrated. Why do fun stuff when you can sit here reading reported posts.
^this. No comment. Seriously.
i read OMG, Thar has a deluded ego of self importance. I will and try get over it tho :S

welcome and best of luck oh mighty one
[th]Yes. Welcome in your worst nightmare. Let's see if you're first who gets banned for ... well forever until you can give me a reason to unban you. You just proved that you haven't changed a bit. I didn't change either. This means, you'll be count out pretty soon. That doesn't need three strikes.[/th]

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Worst nightmare? :D Your in drag waiting in the dark for me?

I thought flaming as a bit of fun is allowed Thar? Receiving open threats, especially from an administer on an open forum is not i think?

DeletedUser

Worst nightmare? :D Your in drag waiting in the dark for me?

I thought flaming as a bit of fun is allowed Thar? Receiving open threats, especially from an administer on an open forum is not i think?

[th]It is, as I honestly can cope with true flaming posts (although I wouldn't call your post really a "flaming one"). Just be aware now, these forums are not for people to post what they want to.

If it would be otherwise, you'd already got an infraction. But seriously, I wasn't even tempted to give you one for that post as it wasn't even remotely violating the rules in my eyes.

"Former reputation" won't be a bonus either in order to post something. Yet, it seems to be a bonus for being a staff member. Thus, be careful. ;-)

[/th]

DeletedUser12021

The germans are coming :eek:

[video=youtube;yfl6Lu3xQW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0[/video]

I don't know you, but welcome back

DeletedUser12131

The Ego has landed .... welcome back ... you have been missed ...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
May i suggest Thar, that you rather work with our community, rather then victimize us. I think we all at this point have had enough of being treated like crap and having rules rewrote to suit our pursuers. Presenting yourself in a menacing manner is not the way to go if your truly here to sort our issues with IG staff as you state.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
if your truly here to sort our issues with IG staff as you state.

He's mentioned nothing regarding ingame staff.

In fact I am quite sure his title also says "Forum Administrator".

I bolded the important bit for you.

DeletedUser11919

May i suggest Thar, that you rather work with our community, rather then victimize us. I think we all at this point have had enough of being treated like crap and having rules rewrote to suit our pursuers. Presenting yourself in a menacing manner is not the way to go if your truly here to sort our issues with IG staff as you state.

Pretty sure that those forum users obeying the rules like to see someone that is going to be strict and punish those that do not. Either way, good to have another original back :)

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
He's mentioned nothing regarding ingame staff.

In fact I am quite sure his title also says "Forum Administrator".

I bolded the important bit for you.

Nauz the troll :D

Pass 5 villas anywhere lately nauz? surely you have managed a few barbs

[th]What will change? Not much, I'll just take over control of the forum staff. If you have any issue with them, let me know. I'm back here to solve such problems.[/th]

Quite rightly, issues with forum staff. Remember when you had a forum privilege Nauz? You were saying you had to give it up as you couldn't do forums and run an account with 9 villas

DeletedUser

[th]Not with Ingame staff, I'll deal with issues you have with the forum staff, which is quite a difference. And if you have been "treated like crap", it's exactly where I want to jump in now. But if a user on the other hand constantly ignores the terms of use, he'll also face consequences. That's all. [/th]