Finally

DeletedUser11182

It's done, a few on players on the RK side have hit delete, it's only a matter of time now(a short amount of time).

I'm sure our glorious leader will post something special in due course.

Berg

DeletedUser

Well we didn't want to prolong the agony for you. Trouble is a deleted tribe is still nobling your villas. You do have some poor players.

DeletedUser

Victory by default to the multi account players, and some of the sat accounts that the mods allowed you to keep running for months at a time is beyond belief.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well done, sorry i could not be asked to see it out, playing dnd was so painful borning

DeletedUser

Victory by default to the multi account players, and some of the sat accounts that the mods allowed you to keep running for months at a time is beyond belief.

pretty sore loser eh?! I mean are you seriously still banging on about the multi-account crap and extended sits. You need to move on, not just you, but the whole of whinging contingent within RK, however many of you there are. You have been out played and out lasted by a better tribe and a better team, DEAL WITH IT.

Good Job JBOX

DeletedUser

pretty sore loser eh?! I mean are you seriously still banging on about the multi-account crap and extended sits. You need to move on, not just you, but the whole of whinging contingent within RK, however many of you there are. You have been out played and out lasted by a better tribe and a better team, DEAL WITH IT.

Good Job JBOX

Hi Rich :) Max's computers broke atm, but was curious how long til the world approximately ends? (As do I heheh.)

DeletedUser2961

Mhmm
Just_Cuz_06.gif

DeletedUser2961

Now having been on both sides of the fence
0453.gif
I was all for RK
grouphug.gif
and believed JBOX to be baddies
155fs505059.gif
. Then things happened and I fell out with certain members
4fvgdaq_th.gif
and left. I was happy doing my own thing
4025mr7.gif
away from Tribal Wars
shame.gif
............. Till one day, whilst minding my own business
chase.gif
I was approached by someone
121fs725372.gif
and asked to co an account. Well I looked into it
reading.gif
and thought why not! I can honestly say, Chubbs isn't what you think he is
129fs238648.gif
and neither is JBOX
229.gif
. So Big Mal you're wrong
snapoutofit.gif
Carry on seeking a reason why you lost
desertsmile.gif
but the truth is you were beaten
ugly004.gif
. So whilst you do what losers do
padded.gif
I'll be going to the winners party
127fs4522738.gif
. I'd also like to say
congratualtions.gif
to JBOX, you earnt and deserve this. But most of all, a big thank you to my lovely co Berg
toyou.gif
~ you're the best
128fs318181.gif

DeletedUser

Thats one of the best posts I've ever seen Di lol;)

Sad to see 6 finish but glad as well lol;) I'm sure you know what I mean:)

Now despite views to the contrary this was a GREAT win for JBox that despite RK trying to discredit it:( Its a bit ungracious of RK to try and deflect from the fact that the better team/players won on a world that had the possibility of trundling on for ages! Now that is a compliment to RK because it was so tight for so long as RK weren't to bad either BUT..... we were the BETTER team no doubts:)

Good luck to all from RK in RL and future worlds and we will tell you what Di gets up to at the Winners Party;)