The TW Times

DeletedUser12129

Easy tiger.

In truth I'm a .net noob, doesn't stop me from PWNing CATS on a daily basis.

DeletedUser

well, if you got erprange on your mail list, get him to mail me please.

DeletedUser

Gotta admit i don't get all of these coming from the server that wont be mentioned and not knowing all the people here, however i just wanted to say to ones i do are quality. Without doubt one of the better things i have seen since playing.

DeletedUser4753

Hey reef, im not ashamed to say it but my skillz with cartoon or humour thats publicly acceptable is nada.

But anyway im after a cartoon and mmm like when sum one gets drunk, or high, or forgets how to play tw.

http://uk16.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/58d8f5ed86a52d172bb5d7227329a3d0

If you could throw a rotn reference with them being throw into a pit of lions n coming out ravaged, also be nice.

Something like "ROTN, (they are actually noobs arnt they)" would be a nice title, but please feel free to not let me obstruct your creativity.

Kind regards

d1 the 1/10 of a nuke splatter :p

DeletedUser

^
lol'd

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ItWillBeOverbyChristmas again.

DeletedUser8169

its nice to see more people having a go at the comic strips , i do admire as it`s not my "for-Tay"

DeletedUser

The Vote :)

zgtz.jpg

Credit to reef for some of the original images..

DeletedUser4753

yea basically, rotn of the nah lets just get usual bunch bak

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Mininos are not happy with being described as '"the usual bunch/crew"... please desist...

Thank you...

DeletedUser4753

lolol really,

u cant join rotn rob, who will i spam with now :icon_cry:

/me sends applications

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Tis ok.. my contract with ROTN includes a clause where I am allowed to spam the forums and still say mean things about KnK.. :)