[DISCUSSION] 8.15 Changelog

DeletedUser6695

Hate the first idea if the 'buffs' are going to be like those event thingys...

Everything else seems good. I'm guessing the Jeimizu scenario prompted the pp thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No changes to the Farm Assistant then as I've just found out...
Come on mods, I told you (DaB actually) exactly how to stop all these script abusers and users. The EXACT way and it's so simple.

DeletedUser6951

Has the AM village manager changed?

It only seems to queue one upgrade at a time instead of 5. It needs to be at least 2 or put back to the old settings as it's not as effective like this

DeletedUser

Did the forum mods forget to notify us about this Update until several hours after it happened? I only seen it mentioned yesterday evening, when it seemed to come into place about 11am yesterday

Everything else seems good. I'm guessing the Jeimizu scenario prompted the pp thing?

I'm unsure about that scenario, but when flags first came out, a tribemate of mine used 1800 premium points on an account sit to buy flags. The mods said he didn't abuse the account ( the flags went to the account sit naturally), so the guilty party never in any trouble, just restarted due to the abuse we all gave him. The poor guy who was the victim had to ask his parents for more money. Nice to the mods using a bit of common sense in enforcing this new rule. Baffles me how it wasn't in place already.

It only seems to queue one upgrade at a time instead of 5. It needs to be at least 2 or put back to the old settings as it's not as effective like this

I'm not having that problem at all. Is it still happening?

DeletedUser6695

Did the forum mods forget to notify us about this Update until several hours after it happened? I only seen it mentioned yesterday evening, when it seemed to come into place about 11am yesterday

I'm unsure about that scenario, but when flags first came out, a tribemate of mine used 1800 premium points on an account sit to buy flags. The mods said he didn't abuse the account ( the flags went to the account sit naturally), so the guilty party never in any trouble, just restarted due to the abuse we all gave him. The poor guy who was the victim had to ask his parents for more money. Nice to the mods using a bit of common sense in enforcing this new rule. Baffles me how it wasn't in place already.

A player wasted 1.2k pp on his account out of spite. Someone passed the sit to said player and he did 10res for 10 res trades multiple times

DeletedUser12021

Yea I noticed the same... pretty crap if this has changed without notification.
It's like buying a good car that then gets striped down to it's minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I prefer it... was annoying when during good farming periods the VHQ could be auto queued with 5 levels of your smithy for 3 days when troops were only ever queued for a few hours... then when farming reduces due to off line times the troop queues could end if not enough res available...

Would be best if queues were equalised at all times and res was spent down to minimal limit that could be set... (though probably is a way to do that and I've just been to lazy to work out how to set it...)

DeletedUser6951

Yea I noticed the same... pretty crap if this has changed without notification.
It's like buying a good car that then gets striped down to it's minimum.

I've put a ticket in. See what happens from there

DeletedUser

I've now noticed this on two UK worlds. I guess it took a while for my old queues to run out, but now Account Manager is just adding one building at a time like stated above by wugster. It's a right pain, but hopefully the fix will be online soon.

DeletedUser12021

Ah I just was going to ask if the update happend already, because the problem is still excisting. Hope the fix will be online soon.

DeletedUser4

[tt]Update complete sorry for the delay little issue with the script [/tt]