Anarchy Rules.... your source for News

DeletedUser7547

I still see people genuinely unwilling to post in externals so its realy important UNDER and AFA and even TC guys show we can giggle n laugh as we klll and its safe to post

Well look at you getting all likeable and saying something I agree with :D

Joking aside, the externals on UK are godawful, and the reason I havent posted in absolute yonks, I utterly agree with you, if people accept its a game and not RL, heck, we may even have a good time :)

DeletedUser12062

One thing that needs to be adressed are these old God like been around dont realy amount to much until later in the world players who then internal others who club together and bitch people into submission

Id lik eto remind the guys who play for fun and can win loose or draw with a good nature these idiots are a minority in TW
so why let them win by not posting for fear of?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8943

ANARCHYMASTHEAD-page001_zps87d46322.jpg

underrunaway-page001_zps117d4fa7.jpg

DeletedUser12229

indeed but hardly finished by being outplayed just collapsed due to a ban and a few people quitting real life, nothing special for you guys although you are the winners and well done to you :)

DeletedUser7547

indeed but hardly finished by being outplayed just collapsed due to a ban and a few people quitting real life, nothing special for you guys although you are the winners and well done to you :)

Thats pretty sore eggs right there. War stats clearly show us taking more Under vills then Under taking AFA, last time I checked it was 50 - 34 to AFA.

Sure, Under had more conquers, but most were barbs and internals, from day one of the war, Under has been on the back foot when you were much bigger then us - simple fact is, you were not as organised or as willing as you should have been, and to blame a ban, and players quitting is just sore losing - with or without the ban Under were losing the war slowly but surely.

More then happy to produce the information to back this up if needed.

DeletedUser

The War Stats were in our Favour before the Ban.

I've never seen such a snowball effect over banning. To me it's obvious there were cracks there, and the ban exasperated it all.

Most tribes shake off the ban's and work hard and recouping losses. UNDER screamed at AFA via several mails laying 100% of the blame on our doorsteps. Honestly, the mails I read, deserved more bannings for sheer language used.

I was really disappointed by how it was all handled by UNDER members. For a tribe that had gained so much respect over the last couple of months, they lost it all in a matter of hours.

DeletedUser8169

and at the end of the day burning pp to get villages up and running then giving up is a waste of money if you ask me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Please don't get stuck on the subject of a ban, in case someone should slip and say something to get them in trouble.

DeletedUser

In defense of the tribe I made a lot of friends in over the last few months, the ban and Folks flat out leaving did us in. We could have survived the people leaving but the chaos from the bans was the final straw for a lot of good people and players. Most think that UNDER was a bunch of individuals fighting for them selves but, everyone chipped in and did there part. No regrets here it was both really fun and sad in the end but that's life in a video game full random people trying to make something happen on a grand scale. Good Luck to you all in World 16!

DeletedUser10100

Lol. You were the one who got me into writing papers :) The ones on UK2 were pretty good, made me laugh alot, well done on another new edition.

DeletedUser10100

It's all good banter! Obviously those two vills were, cough! cough! very well stacked!!!