Tribalwars 2

DeletedUser

Considering there isn't a discussion thread for tw2.

What do people think of Tribalwars 2?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser282

butbutbut I'd just quit this game. Now I have to play a new game :(

Sigh. Guess I'll go remake skype. Then I guess I'll play some random tw world whilst waiting for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

A UK server tribe could be a good idea on the first world, if deffo be up for something like that

blue

DeletedUser

I thought this TW2 thing was a joke. Then I looked on the .net forums. And then, I tried to preregister for TW2. "The nickname ('LastApparatus') is already used by another player."
I'm not well known enough to warrant somebody stealing my name. >.< I want it back.

DeletedUser11546

Someone stole my name, and no one, and i mean no one knows who I am.

DeletedUser

TW2 looks great can't wait to play I'm glad I don't have the issue of my name being taken as it must be annoying for the people who have had there names taken.

DeletedUser10790

Im gonna have to make two accounts, one for the forum, assuming there is one, anf one for ingame

blue

DeletedUser10790

But considering there isnt a release date for beta yet, a 1st world will be a long way off.

blue

DeletedUser10790

Its never gonna happen, and i think you've mentioned it before

blue

DeletedUser11069

I hope TW2 will be as good as the previous one. Hopefully the developers won't forget about speed servers on TW2 xD

DeletedUser4753

i disaprove of it being called tw 2, in the sense of its crap i can appily go back to tw, but ofc numb skulls will go to tw2 thinking tis the improved version.

on the other hand, if it turns out to be good ill be annoyed as mean i wont be tempted to go get a rl before i try :D

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
My name was nicked too. To think some noob has it and will probably never even play the game is annoying. My poor rep :/

Anyways, not much info has been released on TW2, but i think it will be something like stronghold kingdoms. There will be most likely AI attacks (the server attacks you as well as players), advanced research trees for different technologies, foods, resources, weapons etc. Your villa will most likely require your army to run it when not attacking, and there will be full time quests to do by yourself so you need never have to interact with anyone. Its not a new concept game anyway for sure. I could be totally wrong and hope to be pleasantly surprised. Best of luck to inno anyway with it.

Long live the original tribal wars back in the day