TC & ER versus... AFA (& their little alliance)

DeletedUser

Let's not forget AFA also have AMAZE and the smaller collective of tribes fighting TC, ER or both.

Take the other points/players into consideration and you can hardly call this anything other than a world war...

DeletedUser

Its going to be a very fun few months indeed.

To lodge my opinion, it seems to me that far too much talk is going about what will happen after the war. The war has just begun, and the end of W16 is being discussed, who is going to merge with who, and KnK will win, though they full out deny any such forthought etc. etc.

All sides are chatting about something which may or may not ever happen, so perhaps everyone should step back 5 months in their heads, and actually get playing the "now". For now it's a good sized war, and should be good fun :)

Also is their a point to the violin playing gangbang nonsense? Let's call a spade, a spade - it's pretty fair balanced fight for ER & TC.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

they both have a reputation.

both tir and knk have done thee ally a big tribe to kill the rest then merge, and now rank 1 n rank 2 tribes are duked by tir and knk leaderships.

ill shout it now, this already seems like a bit of a cowardice move, or atleast one i would never initiate, and i suspect sum merge or mass recruitment to happen before the end.

DeletedUser6603

I'm with Lak tbh, lets wait and see where things are in a few months time. If you just look at ER&TC vs AFA then yes, the numbers are massively against AFA. As Reef said, there are other tribes involved, such as Amaze, Hogs, RIF. Both ER and TC are both involved in other wars, meaning it will be quite some time before AFA receive both tribes full attention. AFA are plenty big enough and have enough good players to make a difference in that time. It's going to be a fun war, I know that much!

One thing id like to correct you on though Lak - we haven't ruled anything in or out. Mike said as much a couple of posts before yours! We might merge, we might not. We might lose, we might not. We might all mass delete together and go play TW2, we might not. I might have a ham sandwich for my lunch, I might not ;-). Depends if I have any cheese and pickle to go with it I guess.

And for the last time, TC are not KnK. ER are not KnK. Yes, they have a few members of KnK, but that DOES NOT make them KnK. If anything, TC are more W1N than anything, still quite a few of their members in our ranks! I would go and count how many, but I can't be bothered lol

DeletedUser4753

who said they where.

i said knk leadership, and it has more knk dukes than any other tribes dukes no?

same for ER, cranness was tir leader no?

and considering we are talking about cowardice anti tw tactics then that be a critism of the leaders, not the tribe

DeletedUser7321

I really am sick of seeing KnK posted on world 16 forums now was a funny at first now just dull.

A.F.A Vs TC / ER is the main war on this world it started at 21:00:01 and 21:00:03 with the same decloration and then joined each others war now unless my war page has a glitch there the only 3 tribes in the this war.

I do know TC are fighting Rif and ER are fighting HOGS can not see there war page so do not know if others are involved in them wars.

It looks to be intresting that TC and ER wanted to take on the former rank 2 tribe at the same time as there other fights.

As for merging, CHE!!! merged with WET on world 1 (yes before it was know as UK1) then went in to W1N so merging to get the upper hand is as onld as our server time we got over this as part of the game always has and always will.

As players form both sides have said its early in this world lets just see how it works out and try and have a bit fun on the way.

DeletedUser

There are several smaller tribes involved. Right now their declarations are separate.
From what I can see they have been talked into harassing the back lines and this has been going on for a little while. It's a tactic and war is about tactics. Of course there are other terms for that particular tactic.
A.F.A are not idiots, they knew when they chose to drop diplomacy that this would be the outcome. They also played it straight and nobody made a move until the agreed end time. I've seen plenty of naps end by one party launching mass attacks on the other out of the blue to respect those who stick by their agreements.
Incidentally friendships play a big role in diplomacy, not because of the friendship itself but because it brings with it a level of trust. You know the person well enough to know their word is good and you won't get sandbagged.
Anyway I completely agree about leaving personal comments out of it. Let's keep this to lighthearted banter that we can all enjoy after all it is 'game' not just 'war'.

DeletedUser12021

I do know TC are fighting Rif and ER are fighting HOGS can not see there war page so do not know if others are involved in them wars.

No secret here:
The Borg
Fatal Error
War Pigs
Exercitus Militum

There is also wild cats, but that's one leftover.

DeletedUser7321

Daluicis am i to take it that's ER's war/s or joint war/s with there alliance a.k.a your tribe ?

DeletedUser6603

I really am sick of seeing KnK posted on world 16 forums now was a funny at first now just dull.

Could not agree more! Its boring, and detracts from whats really happening on the world....

DeletedUser7941

hahaha well all i can say is

I have only just joined W16 as a co in AFA nice account very good co player then after being on this world a week i am told we are going to war with TC & ER i thought mint war str8 away get it

like some one said above war is the reason we play this game
like i said i am afa and i have no problem with both tribes having a dig at the same as they say *size is not everything*

and personal i believe we are going to wipe the floor with both tribes

what do you think about that then girls

DeletedUser12021

Daluicis am i to take it that's ER's war/s or joint war/s with there alliance a.k.a your tribe ?

Most of the tribes joined the war with RIF. Not sure why exactly since some are over a K away from us.

DeletedUser7967

like some one said above war is the reason we play this game
like i said i am afa and i have no problem with both tribes having a dig at the same as they say *size is not everything*

The settings of this world at least makes it interesting - with the noble limit this war is going to be limited to front-line nobling mainly

DeletedUser7547

without being a troll its rank 1 and 2 now not rank 1 and 3 :p

Mass recruitment FTW.. although still called recruiting for the win with 17 less members i think i need to kick more? hehehe

Matt

lol, I hadnt noticed that :)
When my tribe won UK7 - there were no mergers, no mass recruiting - that was a simple long hard slog (well to be fair - when it gets to the last 2000 enemy villages its easy...)... but the massive lack of nobles slowed down the win.

We had to invent our own games to keep people from quitting due to boredom...

Winning a world 100% is boring.. its slow... as after you've beaten the only co-ordinated enemy left, there is no more challenge.

Hmm, some good points there

Anyway...threads moved on, people have pointed out some good facts about war never being fair, and its going to be a fun challenge, so kudos to all involved, lets get cracking :)

DeletedUser7321

Pic from the Quays

knkshot_zps87900e89.jpg

Yes we had a link to the cctv in the pub, Sorry about that lads but dose explain the war declaration. Hell any one could make out like they seen inside our dukes house spurs all the way was gutted you been looking in his window though.

DeletedUser10816

Although I admire the lengths you guys went to, to spy on our private meet up in a pub in Northampton...

If I'm totally honest, i'm slightly disturbed by it!

Spying in game is completely expected, and I embrace it as a completely acceptable form of warfare... so bring it on!...

Spying on people in RL though, in a private meet... between people, some of which don't even play the world... and then to start taking the micky out of people via in game messages... is not only creepy but is in my opinion, completely beyond anything that should take place.

This is a game.. that happens online... RL is RL.. its real

I wouldn't dream of tracking someone down based on information they've provided online during the game, and peering through the window of their house, sitting at a table next to them, or serving them drinks whilst they're out, with the intention of creeping them out or information gathering...

Perhaps someone in AFA can explain why they stooped to spying in RL on a group of people that were having drinks on a night out? And although none of us were overly offended or objectional to it - I do think an apology is due.

DeletedUser7321

The info i was given was from a person who went for a pint in there local pub with there family, If they had not have had there kids with them then they would have said hello.

Is it spying if you go for a pint in the same pub you go in all the time and a group who happen to play the same game as you online happen to be there having a privet meating ? Yes i can see it looks weared but they did not invite you in to there life same as you did not there's.

The window was just a replay to your tribes declaration to us as if you read it it makes out that some one was in SATW's house take a joke as a joke Mike.

DeletedUser10816

I'm not offended by the pic mate - its just the way that our meet up was reported back to us via AFA in such a manner that it invokes paranoia in RL, which is very different to in game where its expected to be left