Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

my point was hinting at u not being rank 1 now despite haveing a very active account and abusin pp.away at the top?
My account is not PP abusing :icon_rolleyes: And the only one who will keep me from rank 1 is nauz.. IE again .net

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
.net stats ?

I assume you mean "The One"?

He's mattcurr if the signature didn't make that obvious - he's a much better player than you are, now kindly get off your high horse and stop posting like a wannabe-elite in every post.

DeletedUser

my point was hinting at u not being rank 1 now despite haveing a very active account and abusin pp.

depends what you mean when you say competative, ofc .net is gunna have more good players, its a international server, but it has far more bad players that come with it, likely hood of landing net to a dangerous player on uk is higher id say, world is so big on .net.

also that argument is rather silly, why wud i have to make excuses? im not trying to attack anyone, you are doing well, my point being as would alot of people with that activity and pp usage.

why that makes the entire uk server bad is beyond me, n again initial point still stands, if its so uncompetitive why arnt you pulling away at the top?
It is uncompetitive and we are pulling away. We just arent dumb enough to have hq giving us more points before we need it since you know having lc at this stage is what maters. Which you would understand if you didnt suck so much

DeletedUser4753

ok so you will come back n beg for forgiveness is your not rank 1 in say a month?

cuz i have no idea how to play............

DeletedUser12021

If uk worlds are so uncompetitive and a waste of time, why still play them?
Nobody here is gonna miss you or keeping you here.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
ok so you will come back n beg for forgiveness is your not rank 1 in say a month?

If solipsist keeps playing for a month his account will be rank 1. That's not even debatable.

Hint: He co-plays an account that has farmed in the last hour than your account has farmed all world.

DeletedUser

I am rank 1 right now by a long while.
But yes you do suck, if you have to ask why someone isnt rank 1 and link that to competitiveness.

DeletedUser4753

bleh co plays.... am on a hour a day at best on 18 lol, give him a pat on the back for me wont ya.

DeletedUser12021

If you really want to add competitiveness and such, might try to play solo on an account.

I'm not saying at all you'd do badly without. But an account coplayed by several players is no surprise to take the lead/top positions. You'd have to play pretty badly not to achieve that.

DeletedUser

If you really want to add competitiveness and such, might try to play solo on an account.

I'm not saying at all you'd do badly without. But an account coplayed by several players is no surprise to take the lead/top positions. You'd have to play pretty badly not to achieve that.
Yes and no. All playing a solo account means if that there are more solo accounts. Even then competition would still be within the tribe, and competiting against your own tribe mates isnt that much fun, once ego boosting has been done years ago.

Then you say why not all play in different tribes and fight each other. The problem is, that when you do that you have to recruit idiots to make up the numbers, and they tend to be set in their aways, and get defensive when you tell
them everything they are doing is wrong.
So inorder to get competitiveness you can.
play solo, in a tribe full on noobs who you are teaching the game, while every other player does the same. This way talent level rises, and over a full worlds that takes competitiveness up.
The problem with that is, you are investing in the future it doesnt help your current problem, or make the game anymore fun.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

This is really faulty logic.

The amount of co-played accounts is huge. Almost all of them are outside the top 20.

Co-playing can be an advantage, but it's far from an "I Win" button.

I've hit rank 1 on 3 .uk worlds while solo, I don't think every co-playd account on those worlds played "pretty badly". Some of them played quite well in fact.

DeletedUser4753

no i meant they co play.

im actualy solo and on not alot at all, sorry for confusion

DeletedUser

Bloodknight's getting desperate... he's offering a month of premium for what the Nauz acc loots in an hour... :p

You guys really should sell your res to him and still beat him :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Bloodknight's getting desperate... he's offering a month of premium for what the Nauz acc loots in an hour... :p

You guys really should sell your res to him and still beat him :D

Oh, my bad, did he want rank 1?

Sucks to be him. :p

DeletedUser7966

Well him alone accounts for 1280 of the prem I've made so far xD

DeletedUser1511

Well him alone accounts for 1280 of the prem I've made so far xD

Bloodknight Dec 02,2013 14:39
Challenges Ranking
Challenges

Challenges
Loot the most resources upcoming
Destroy the most Wall levels upcoming
Defeat the most Scouts upcoming
14:37:57 02/12/2013

HE just mailed us that i assume he wants to compete against us as to who can loot more res.
Ok blood how about we make it fair.
We will farm, you buy off market, and still we will beat you.:icon_neutral: