Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

669fb84d7aeccb9cdad94c0d0b802a34.png

nomnomnom 1/3 from him I'm sure

DeletedUser

^^ i made about that much over the first week of the world, most of it was from Bloodknight, who seems to have run out of cash...

I can't believe how much money these guys are spending, 50k pp is like a thousand dollars!

Is tw's addictiveness finally paying off for inno? As compulsive as gambling?

DeletedUser12632

Unless of course COMPLEX WARRIOR is a millionaire in which case a thousand dollars is negligible

DeletedUser

Christ, you all squark like old women. Who gives a crap? He's giving you free prem stop crying about it.

DeletedUser

Who gives a crap?
Clearly a lot of people do!

But I mean I have to agree with Mattxx here. It does not interest him so stop talking about it, don't have a fun light hearted conversation whilst playing a game :| How dare you.

DeletedUser

Matt is right. Every thread on the forum turns into the PP topic. Is anyone going to critic the top 20 players?

DeletedUser

Matt is right. Every thread on the forum turns into the PP topic. Is anyone going to critic the top 20 players?
The guy is a top 20 player. And if you want to see the top 20 reviewed do it yourself instead of complaining.

DeletedUser

Complex has 2 villages. /discuss. I think he will be buying more res :D

DeletedUser6695

Didn't even take rank 2 nevermind rank 1. I feel kinda sorry he chose a world to blow pp where good players chose to play.

DeletedUser11919

I feel kinda sorry he chose a world to blow pp where good players chose to play.
I thought he was playing this world?

top 20 = hard to judge at the minute who will be around in a few weeks. certain players have definitely bought their way into the top 10 but then this has then allowed others to make pp and retain their place. Rather than worrying about who has talent I think this world may come down to when the pp payers will run out of cash and whether they have invested it wisely.

DeletedUser9522

Didn't even take rank 2 nevermind rank 1. I feel kinda sorry he chose a world to blow pp where good players chose to play.

Eventually in TW a good player will be defined as one who blows a lot of PP.

DeletedUser6695

1 Dj Fuzzy Slippers Smile 4.487 1 4487
2 Nauzhror Pandas 4.170 1 4170
3 COMPLEX WARRIOR PFU 3.982 2 1991
4 msc2000 TA² 3.350 1 3350
5 Point Zero H D 3.176 1 3176
6 mickrick .:TD:. 3.013 1 3013
7 tecsatan Smile 2.966 1 2966
8 jpmullane Pandas 2.709 1 2709
9 IllIlIlIIl Pandas 2.588 1 2588
10 Devilfish H D 2.505 1 2505

Unfortunately I've had to acquire a new throne as the stench of Nauz was unbearable

DeletedUser

All seems a bit obsessive the way people are going on about Complex Warrior, what are the other 19 players like in the top 20??

DeletedUser

Blimey is it still the same game?

Listening to led zep , Dazed And Confused , much like me really ;)