Top 20 Players

DeletedUser6695

I highly doubt we'd be rank 1-2 if it was no hauls. Many others have spent a lot more premium than we have

DeletedUser

Arent you that guy that wanted to join a world at the same time with me to prove something or something like that then quit after a day or something. :icon_neutral: And you were co playing in a race against an account that was solo me.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I highly doubt we'd be rank 1-2 if it was no hauls. Many others have spent a lot more premium than we have

They said non-pay-to-win, not no hauls.

Yeah, no.

You typically play with more co-players than there are people in the average American city.

With that much activity abuse it's pretty damn hard to not rank well.

Bots help too, which, you might not use every world, but you have repeatedly been banned for using.

Your reputation as a player is more akin to Adellion than that of Matt.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeh, most likely. Zero Point is trying his hardest but with most res hauled he's still miles behind. Would love to know his build

DeletedUser

You guys are cute.
Just remember, playing with 3 covering 12~ hours beats 2 with the main guy covering 12~ hours alone :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

DeletedUser

You guys are cute.
Just remember, playing with 3 covering 12~ hours beats 2 with the main guy covering 12~ hours alone :icon_rolleyes: :lol:
Since you used the plural, I am working under the assumption you included me in this, and honestly I know next to nothing about you. My question still remains unanswered, are you the guy who thought he had so much to prove that he joined w67 specifically to see how well he would start against me and the others in my tribe dent ext. William or something or nother.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Since you used the plural, I am working under the assumption you included me in this, and honestly I know next to nothing about you. My question still remains unanswered, are you the guy who thought he had so much to prove that he joined w67 specifically to see how well he would start against me and the others in my tribe dent ext. William or something or nother.

Yes, it was him.

As for COMPLEX, I'm trying to let him pass me, but what I can say, catapults can only do so much, COMPLEX is going to need to speed up or I'll stay ahead despite being catted daily.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4753

alas market levels stop at 25 :D

i dint realize u was on 18 will?

DeletedUser12021

Back off!

Will doesn't has the little sister of one of his co's this time to aid him! So don't pick on him.

DeletedUser

Come on guys, Will is a great player

images

DeletedUser

Now guys, don't ever let it be said I don't allow you all to run amok.

Back to topic, please!

DeletedUser

alas market levels stop at 25 :D

i dint realize u was on 18 will?

Selling PP. Made over 10k now.

They've finally allowed for something for us to make something back from this game while spending 5 minutes a day selling res which does beat playing half a day every day on your computer and spending tonnes of your own money because a random newb (COMPLEX) is outspending and outgrowing you. *cough*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL dat photoshop
you know if selling that pp for rl cash (at a discount maybe) is allowed? If it is you're actually making a decent amount of money lol

DeletedUser12021

Kinda funny to see there is already spying and drama between two tribes with top 20 members in them whilst the world hasn't started for real yet.

Btw: I love you too Cold Fusion <3. But please keep your sweet nicknames for each other privately. Not in the public chat of panda's. I feel really honored getting mentioned there.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Kinda funny to see there is already spying and drama between two tribes with top 20 members in them whilst the world hasn't started for real yet.

I'm not sure I'd call it spying on my part.

Your tribe planned an op on me.

Three of your tribes members contacted me and told me.

DeletedUser12021

On op in this stage of the game must be so scary :D
Funny thing is the leaders of my tribe suggest someone of your tribe contacted them about spies.

I'll just sit down and eat some popcorn.

DeletedUser9522

On op in this stage of the game must be so scary :D
Funny thing is the leaders of my tribe suggest someone of your tribe contacted them about spies.

I'll just sit down and eat some popcorn.

I think popcorn is reserved for the spectators, not the participants.