There Will Be A Tribe

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It will have a name.

It will be on uk18.

You are welcome to apply to join it.

There seems to be a severe shortage of premades for W18, in fact I only know of two, and neither is something I'd care to join.

As such I decided making a tribe seems like a better option than being led by someone incompetent.

Post below or message me on skype if interested in joining.

I am looking for no more than 10-20 accounts.

The only strict requirement is that you not be annoying - other than that the goal is to have fun, not to be rank 1 (though that may happen anyway), and not to "win" the world.

DeletedUser

Interested. When are you starting this tribe? And which direction will it be?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Interested. When are you starting this tribe? And which direction will it be?

Some time during the first day, direction is still up for debate. Most likely NW or SE, simply due to them typically being denser though.

DeletedUser

only strict requirement is that you not be annoying - other than that the goal is to have fun, not to be rank 1 (though that may happen anyway), and not to "win" the world.
I severely questions how some of the members got in then.

Tbh I was less annoyed in jeim's tribe Id have joined that one if the female dog didnt kick me from the chat cause he assumed Id join yours, self fulfilling prophecy now

DeletedUser12393

There will be, better yet, there is a tribe that will only go one way and that is up. We as well are still looking for active offensive players who farm a lot and got a proper oda ranking and who are located in K45. Thetribe is called Special Forces aka SForce. Everyone have a good game. Regards, Edwin duke from SForce

DeletedUser9522

There will be, better yet, there is a tribe that will only go one way and that is up. We as well are still looking for active offensive players who farm a lot and got a proper oda ranking and who are located in K45. Thetribe is called Special Forces aka SForce. Everyone have a good game. Regards, Edwin duke from SForce

I think you have to make your own thread if you're trying to recruit.. :lol: