Extended Christmas Ceasefire

DeletedUser7321

It's for the ones who give each other the most headaches I guess lol.

longhorn - I didn't know LEGION were on our side, thats news to me!

Well not on our side so yes i thourght they was on your side could be me putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6 like but heck i have no clue whats going on on w16 lol

I just like posting my opinion on externals ;)

DeletedUser7321

Well at least you lot on here only get half me insanity think how A.F.A feel they got me all the time hahaha

DeletedUser12021

Mmm would you have delivered your full insanity to TC when you'd joined us as you first wanted.
I like insane people

DeletedUser10100

However does this extend to every tribe or just the top 6??? Also what happens with Troops with this gentlemens agreed ceasefire?

DeletedUser7321

Mmm would you have delivered your full insanity to TC when you'd joined us as you first wanted.
I like insane people

I can not help being me mate and a few of A.F.A will be wishing i had got in TC when UNDER fell to bits but others will be happy they got stuck with me. You still have a skype request off me but i never stay on one subject for more then 5 min i flutter from thing to thing the fun bit is working out what the hell am talking about. I only read the support forum as every time i read the other ones i end up kicking of and getting tolled off lol.

Ps with it being christmas get
Little General to send me support home when it lands please (i did say please).

DeletedUser7321

However does this extend to every tribe or just the top 6??? Also what happens with Troops with this gentlemens agreed ceasefire?

Will be no attacks just like when we went to war not one inc was sent untill the set start time.

jerry jerry jerry

long horn u shud be ashamed :eek:

Ashamed ? Under was at was with A.F.A so did not think i had any chance of getting in there lol Matt sorted my invite out for me.

DeletedUser12393

Hello all, it's that time of the year that the christmas spirit get's a hold on you. In light of that i have decided to invent a little game, it's called : The Wheel of Loyalty, a bit simular to our tw wintergame bonus tho mine provides random villages with lower loyalty. As in the tw wintergame, we are to please so lower loyalty will help you gain a village quicker, but as in the tw wintergame, all bonusses provided will only be active for a certain period in time which basicly comes down to roughly 0.1 second after the conquer has ocurred. Are we feeling lucky today? ;) With that said : Merry Christmas to all ;)

DeletedUser7321

This is a circular mail to all of TC and ER

Hope You all have a good Christmas and a cracking New Year.

In the spirit of things here is 3 songs for you lot:

ENYA - We wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Florence & the machine - last christmas

Norah Jones - Baby It's Cold Outside

Yes know all do not like Christmas songs so a tune for you to:

DJ Fresh VS Jay Fay Feat. Ms Dynamite - Dibby Dibby Sound

Well hope you like at least one of the songs.

Hope to see you all back next year.

Michael
Longhorn™ professional quitter

2 replays take it the rest of you did not like the songs i picked out :(

DeletedUser7321

Pouvik song in there for that reaction lol

End of the day TC ER or any other tribe are not really enemies of A.F.A its just a power struggle to be rank 1 no mater of diplomatic settings we all want the same thing and that's to be rank 1 at the end its just a game and in under 8 hrs we all friends for a bit.

DeletedUser

It's a war game and it would be a pretty boring one without an opponent. No need for real antagonism.

So yes indeed a break to enjoy the festivities then back to the fun.

Merry Xmas to all.

DeletedUser

Funny how TC ask for ceasefire then send nobles to re cap villages after ceasefire :s

DeletedUser10816

Retaliation by one player who is at the raw end of certain Amaze players lacking discipline and not abiding by their councils diplomatic agreements.
You cannot expect someone who is still receiving hundreds of attacks throughout tomorrow to do nothing.

Falconhoof Dec 20,2013 11:51
Nobody tell you of the ceasefire?

CxC. Dec 20,2013 11:51
no. what is this ?

Falconhoof Dec 20,2013 11:52
Haha!

Falconhoof Dec 20,2013 11:52
Shedloads landing on the 24th

This message has been forwarded by Falconhoof.

wardy5493 Dec 20,2013 11:54
Your turn mate :)

This message has been forwarded by wardy5493.

wardy5493 Dec 20,2013 12:18
please let me know asap :)

pieman3000 Dec 20,2013 12:19
sorry bud was driving erm give us names of my players involved please

wardy5493 Dec 20,2013 12:30
he mentions CxC but i have asked if there was others too, will pass on when he answers

pieman3000 Dec 20,2013 12:31
ok bid let us know when you can

wardy5493 Dec 20,2013 12:34
never a dull moment huh?

pieman3000 Dec 20,2013 12:39
nope theres always one idiot that cant tell time

pieman3000 Dec 20,2013 12:52
can you tell me the names of your players bud

wardy5493 Dec 20,2013 12:55
Falconhoof

wardy5493 Dec 20,2013 12:58
i think we should get the offenders on both side to mail us a beer each for xmas, make up for all this BS lol

pieman3000 Dec 20,2013 13:03
ill be having one or two or 10 on about 20 mins

wardy5493 Dec 20,2013 15:50
Noknok too. Any news yet on if just fakes? :)

pieman3000 Dec 20,2013 17:57
not yet bud

pieman3000 Dec 20,2013 17:58
who is nok attacking bud

wardy5493 Dec 20,2013 18:01
same player

pieman3000 Dec 21,2013 10:07
hi bud this is embarassing to tell you but since one or two joined this tribe. it has become a joke now they are not abiding by this ceasefire.

so with the players that attacking you guys you can do what ever you like to them they will get no support from me. but the guys who are abiding by this ceasefire if you could leave them alone

sorry about this bud

wardy5493 Dec 21,2013 10:14
So the Amaze leadership still have no control over there I see ;-)

Your tribe aren't going to do themselves any favours whatsoever with this one mate. I doubt your allies in AFA will be too impressed either.

Obviously its your tribe, but if you want to reassert control - boot them. I wouldn't stand for members not abiding by diplomatic agreements made by their leaders.

Reincarnated on 21.12. at 14:10

We do intend to abide by the ceasefire, my guys were not happy about accepting it as it is clearly in your favour, but a break would be good for all of us.

Please send me a list of all players than have attacks landing after midnight and I will speak to them an warn everybody then if anyone else launches anything (fake or noble) that lands after the decided time I will dismiss them.

Regards,
Reincarnated

wardy5493 on 21.12. at 21:16
Hi mate,

the culprits are CxC., muttondagger, and noknok

wardy5493 today at 22:14
still players launching at falconhoof mate. any news on this or are we to assume they are simply ignoring the agreement now?

Reincarnated today at 22:27
Which players?

Are they landing during the ceasefire.

I do apologise for this mate and you can pass that on to your entire tribe. SOme p[layers werent happy with the ceasefire as they had an op planned so they had to push it ahead and with the pressure of getting all the real attacks before the ceasefire I dont think they thought fakes would matter.

Though i have mentioned anymore attacks landing after the ceasefire and there will be dismissals.

Get me the updated list ASAP mate

DeletedUser10816

Funny how TC ask for ceasefire then send nobles to re cap villages after ceasefire :s

Funnily enough, i'd rather spend Christmas with my 2 beautiful kids and wife, than being distracted by a computer game. RL comes first. End of story.

It appears that the Dukes and councils of the tribes are all in agreement with this, whereas some of the less disciplined members lack the ability to follow orders.

If Falconhoof is being attacked and members of Amaze are breaking the ceasefire, I'm not going to order Falcon to give up all his villas without a fight. He's entitled to respond, as the Amaze co-duke confirms in his mails above.

DeletedUser12393

Well fair enough, i got my ass kicked tonight from wang1in01's account, who was sitted by Curryisnice. I sniped all but my first snipe wasnt big enough and on top of that, that village was my church village so lost 2 more, a small vicory on having been able to snipe 2 but still fair is fair. Congrats for a job well done on the timings Curryisnice. It was fun fighting you, untill we meet again ;)

DeletedUser12568

Well 25 mins to go and then we can all relax for a bit :)

Aside from one or two errors when sending fakes I think/hope AFA have kept to our agreement on this. Pleased to see common sense could be used.

A very merry Christmas to all in TC & ER.

Sam

DeletedUser

I do believe there was a few attacks sent from TC to Amaze after midnight, which was all ok'ed because they were only fakes.

Please let me know how many villages and troops Falconhoof will lose after midnight, I bet its none.

Thus only fakes like what happened in your situation.

So as per the agreement all villages nobled during the ceasefire will be handed back, your words. So is this no longer the case?