In game names / Who's who.

DeletedUser12393

hey all, I am Edwin, new to the uk server as well. I played on the net server for several years under the ig name of knight Ed. Have a good one all

DeletedUser

Returned after 18 months away to kill two weeks before I started my new job and I'm still here, annoying how addictive it is.

been around since w31 on .net, yes a church world lol. And even remember Michael from w50, where I co played till about 2 mill.

DeletedUser8621

Having a late start on this world after a long TW break. Messing around with a different build/startup until a new world is released. I'll be around.

Experience is with W1N/KnK co-playing the same account for both worlds. Have other experience on .net and some other UK worlds, but nothing to brag about. Mostly I just play startup until I use up too much real-life time then become or find a co-player.

I can be a real arse. (;

-bal0ns

DeletedUser6603

Did someone mention knk?

There's a few of us hanging around on this world balons, gimme a shout in pm mate. Good to see you around again!

DeletedUser10816

although I appreciate the compliment, that Pablo and I single handedly won UK7 and UK12 without our tribe mates there... I actually have to say we wouldnt have won the world without our the 50+ UK7 and 12 guys we met and became friends with,

of those tribemates, I can count on 1 hand how many play uk16. How that makes TC and ER KnK - I have no idea.

you might as well say that ireland, scotland, wales... and oh why not, USA are all actually england as they have some english people living there.. right?

time to go get a life I think, brian, and stop with the boring repetitions

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser12641

my last and only post, to the tribes that have won the worlds congratulations,
yes try and look me up you wont find me as i play under a different name,
but come on im sick of reading knk yes they won a couple of worlds well done
but this is world 16 and from what i can see a war which is really fun to be apart of and a good battle so far and from what i have witness so far is all playing fairly,
so tc er legion afa amaz r3s g.f.e. keep fighting because i will as war is great no matter who wins,

DeletedUser8621

but come on im sick of reading knk yes they won a couple of worlds well done
but this is world 16 and from what i can see a war which is really fun to be apart of and a good battle so far and from what i have witness so far is all playing fairly, keep fighting because i will as war is great no matter who wins,

Simply stating my experience & actually posting in regard to the forum. So sorry that my past lies with KnK & you are "so sick" of reading about it, but that's how it is. Wasn't trying to offend your awesome optimistic war strategy.

DeletedUser7321

bal0ns if you read all the forums in here you will see why people are sick as nearly every forum ends up about a tribe that is not on this world it is boring now but yes you was just letting us know your past. Am intrested in what W1N account you played to be honest.

DeletedUser8621

Co-played the mark4744 account. I didn't start in the beginning, it was more towards end game to be honest. But I played W7 from startup co-playing same account. Also co-played with doomdealer666 (Tom) on W4 but forget what his account name was in game.

Anyways, in this world I am bal0ns & hoping to find someone to co-play as my rl will soon take over & I had a late start.

DeletedUser7321

bal0ns T4H to W1N that is as bad as me moving from Aragon to FREE :D

Good luck finding a co-player mate but might be better off jumping on to an account that's set up and ready to fight in the new year.

Unless you just try joining a tribe and seeing how far you can make it as a solo player to test your self till a new world opens.

ps take it you played a WAR account on w7

DeletedUser8621

You are funny longhorn! W16 is not something I am going to be sticking with unless I find an account to play, honestly. Just waiting til a new world, or for some poor desperate account owner with limited hours begging me to help them, to come along ;D

WAR account? hm. I think you may be referring to W.A.R on W14? No I was actually completing a 2,185 mile journey solely on foot during that time, & was not co-playing.