Top 20 Players

DeletedUser8219

Not many got as lucky i guess. He only spent 2k/3k pp on gaining 10k points.

Most of that will have been on insta building

EDIT: in fact thinking about it he must have been lucky, since so much of that pp will have been on insta building everything that doesn't leave many spins. Unless you mean 2k/3k on spinning?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah 2/3k on spinning. He ended up with 8-10 50% resource gains from them so he got very lucky.

DeletedUser

I doubt that.

I am in fact damn betting he spent more like 20 times that.

I'd like to see the supposed premium log showing him spend 2-3k.
I agree juts on instant build alone he could have blown 2k-3k...

DeletedUser9522

Any thoughts on Complex hitting 5 villages before everyone else in the top 20 hit 3?

DeletedUser

Yeah seems like a waste to me I think when he could be nobling threats

we have had 3 villages for past hour too

DeletedUser

i think for the first time they added a feature that i cant keep up with without spending equal moneys.

DeletedUser11919

Having not been a winner in the winter lottery i shall be slipping down the rankings whilst those more fortunate souls continue to benefit. Top 20 to be whoever has most luck with the lottery.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight; he's spent pp on resources, spent pp on buildings and now he's suicided all his troops on a barb. Ya'll are complaining about the wrong noob lmao.

DeletedUser

I agree thats a waste tbh, thats basically gambling your hard earned troops just to get that boost, he did not need it at all.

DeletedUser4753

more a misjudgement based on a report than a gamble, had the report been of a normal world then would of been a totaly normal thing to do.

DeletedUser

There was 20k troops in those merchant villas, how do you misjudge that??