Extended Christmas Ceasefire

DeletedUser10816

I wish a Merry Christmas to all AFA, Amaze and R3S who have stuck to the ceasefire as agreed :) Respect fellas!

To those that have not stuck to the ceasefire... well... you reap what you sow, its too late to cry foul when you are the perpetrator.

This situation is being discussed between the dukes of Amaze and TC, and is not an external matter. We were given permission by Amaze to respond to the players who were breaching the ceasefire. That is what has happened. Had these players followed orders, then they would not be crying foul now.

DeletedUser

It does make me chuckle how I believe it was on Wednesday that TC breached the ceasefire and sent fakes as part of an op on amaze after the deadline.

This is all we did. In fact we copied what yourselves did. This was an Xmas eve op which was brought forward. Bit of a crap op if all nobles are last incoming. Spot the nobles might be a little simple.

Everyone that attacked falcon was up for no ceasefire. Just curious that if your not a man of your word by that you stated any noblings would be returned then I know quite a few people that would be quite happy to continue with our two week ops we had planned over the festive period.

No support was sent because there wasno times for attacks to land. Why it was well planned. How else could 27 hour nobles get through. Guess i was foolish to believe people stick to what they say.

DeletedUser12021

Walshaw: short and simple:

CEASEFIRE = NO ATTACKS

That's also NO fakes. All the other tribes except Amaze seemed to get it. I don't care for your tribal inner trouble, making even a duke step down telling it's absolute nonsense what happened. I don't care even you had a x-mas evening op planned (which can't even happened since it would be turned in visits). This is a fault by your tribe. Don't care if it are a few hardheads in your tribe making trouble about it. If you look for blame, look at them and your leadership failing to deal with them. They make you look bad after all. The tribe is (supposed to be) an unit.

Fakes are attacks are violating the ceasefire. The other party can never know if it are real attacks or fakes; are faking would even lose all purpose. So yes it's very normal to react on a tribe.

Now as Nitrogen said, this has been dealt with between the leadership of the tribes. As it should be. Case closed.

DeletedUser2890

R3S break ceasefire one hour into it:

Sent: Dec 23, 2013 01:06:33[h=3]The attacker has won[/h] [h=4]Luck (from attacker's point of view)[/h]
rabe_grau.png
klee.png
3.3%
[h=4]Morale: 100%[/h] [h=4]Night bonus for the defender[/h]
Attacker:ash2ka
Origin:013) Qus Marsh (495|324) K34
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:0030970300219430001872500
Losses:002101713201000

Defender:broon
Destination:007 (498|325) K34
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png

Cant say they didn't know it was after midnight as Night Bonus was Enabled.

DeletedUser

That's because the op would have landed seconds before the visits would have started. So please don't try and justify that.

Also if you want to get on your high horse. The first breech of an ceasefire was on TC's door. Not ours. Sort out your own house before pointing finger.

Two wrongs may not make a right. But funny how you justify things to suit yourselves.

Let's just hope falcon is going to be active over Xmas now.

DeletedUser6603

A few Fakes were sent by someone who didn't realise how far they would travel. We got the player to confirm they were Fakes. We offered our apologies, and even offered res compensation if there was any damage, which there won't be as it's Fakes. I'm comfortable with the way we handled it.

Amaze on the other hand, have just shown their true colours. I have a mail from an amaze member saying a few players had no intention of sticking to the agreement, so you may as well drop the pretence.

This was supposed to be an agreement to allow us all to leave the game alone for the Christmas period and enjoy ourselves without stuff like this going on.

Clearly amaze have too many keyboard warriors to be able to do that. It's going to make rimming every last one of you all the sweeter.

DeletedUser

Happy to forward or post this mail? Because nothing has planned or attacks sent.

will admit there was some internal arguments it was agreed however due to distance we sent fakes around nobles. As nobles closest villages it was inevitable that fakes would land after 12due to distance just like yours.

I've read the quote that you thought unfair advantage because we filled his tab with too many incoming. That's the whole point of fakes.

I'm anything but a keyboard warrior. Ask some of your tribe that know me from .net. Ask them what I'm capable of given right motivation like this.

DeletedUser6603

It's already on this thread, you must have missed it.

You carry on trying to defend the indefensible though, it's quite amusing. Your leadership signed up to an agreement that says no attacks to be sent or received after midnight last night. A fake is an attack, ceasefire broken. Really simple isn't it? We offered our apologies for our error, you carry on like you've done nothing wrong.

As for your reputation, you carry on mate, this is only a game after all. Hence the whole point of this ceasefire, so we don't have to give tw much attention at a time of year it should take a back seat. Perhaps you amaze guys just have nothing to do this year? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12641

ok in my eyes i think people that dont follow the cease fire agreement fine, leave your tribe then you dont have to simple
this was put in place so we can enjoy xmas,
by the way before anyone says, i have only just joined the war and not in tc or er,
so no favourites, we are all in game friends unless you want to be the bad guy,
so far everyone i have spoke to has been very down to earth which makes the game even more enjoyable and i hear and see credit being passed to each other, [of the enemy]
so i just want to say enjoy the two week break i will then look forward to talking to more of you in game :] o yes and attacking lol

DeletedUser

I also sent fakes after the ceasefire, so it wasn't just Amaze and TC. But A.F.A also, but everyone makes mistakes and I realised mine after it was too late to recall. So I apologised straight away, and said they were only fakes, and to no surprise there was no problem. All it takes is that, although most of us are enemies doesn't mean they/we aren't understanding of simple errors.
This makes me believe that those that sent after midnight are either very stupid, or were doing it on propose. Those in Amaze should certainly be punished assuming this was the case, but Falcon is no better either. Falcon is sending nobles from what I hear, which is obviously a massive step further than fakes. TC's leadership are usually very good at handling this sort of thing, but I would be very disappointed to see any others in TC supporting his actions, and see him go unpunished.

DeletedUser

And thank you Knight Ed :D
You did a great job defending, but as you said just before the attacks land; timings like that make it very difficult to work out what to snipe with, and were to attempt a recap from.

Merry Christmas all! Hope you all have a great break :)

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
Not knowing how long the troops would take is b/s as it quite clearly states landing times & date BEFORE you send the attack.

Admittedly I sent 1, and pulled it back when I realized it was after CF landing times.

Ignorance is not an excuse, any new members to amaze should have been told, and I hope the "wrongdoers" will be punished as such, a public apology I think is on the cards?

Brian (and his wife, Brian)

DeletedUser717

to allow us all to leave the game alone for the Christmas period and enjoy ourselves
Oh yes, especially those 5 members of ER who have been sending attacks at my account all day yesterday and today :)

Edit:To be clear, I'm in EM, the ceasefire doesn't cover us.

DeletedUser12021

Oh yes, especially those 5 members of ER who have been sending attacks at my account all day yesterday and today :)

Edit:To be clear, I'm in EM, the ceasefire doesn't cover us.

Oh now I know where you ended up Pahuska. I thought you were somewhere on this world again :)

DeletedUser12670

I hope this is going to be returned. Very disappointing to see this sort of thing happen. Falcon was also wrong taking back his villa.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Falcon having a very busy time on TW around Christmas.

i should jump in here, JustineScrapper and my self just went for the same village, when i took it, it had 2 incoming, he then messaged me right away and said he could give it back to me. So no malice intent just some cross nobling.

DeletedUser12021

I hope this is going to be returned. Very disappointing to see this sort of thing happen. Falcon was also wrong taking back his villa.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Falcon having a very busy time on TW around Christmas.

The situation with Amaze - Falcon has been dealt with by the leaders of Amaze and TC. And that's it. A third party that has nothing to do with it and is barely aware of the situation and what was going on should simply keep out of it.

And now I read the situation with Justinescrapper was no bad intend at all, just crossnobeling. Even here it has nothing do to with you or A.F.A.

Can I please put a general request that all possible situations are reported to your leaders/council, who then contact the leaders/council of the opposing tribe instead of first signs of something is wrong posting in here, which leads to nothing constructive at all? It's just sane logic to do so instead of complaining on here. Certainly not on matters that not involve you or the tribe you're in.

The externals are not the place where solutions are gonna happen after all.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Falcon dealt with? He can keep the village and nothing about the 40k dead troops I had to kill today?

Thought you offered villages and resources for anything lost?

DeletedUser

i should jump in here, JustineScrapper and my self just went for the same village, when i took it, it had 2 incoming, he then messaged me right away and said he could give it back to me. So no malice intent just some cross nobling.

Glad to hear it was dealt with properly. :)
Respect to JustineScrapper.