TC & ER versus... AFA (& their little alliance)

DeletedUser10816

whenever I recruit someone - I look at how long they last on previous worlds, their nobling records, research the people they've played with in the past and even manage to dig up personal references or recommendations in some cases...

So, in response to what you just said D1... its kinda like having too many jobs on your CV in RL. If you have too many in too short a time, people might think you're pretty useless and keep quitting when things don't go your way, make bad decisions, or that you get bored easily... none of which are good attributes!..

I'll stop there as it feels like i'm describing someone.... hmm.... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser4753

because thats hardly the case for me, i played w13 since near its beggining and remained near enough till its end with a successful account and tribe, whilst i had this commitment which was always my focus ive joined i think all other worlds as a bit of fun, often either making fun or achieving something despite having 0 intentions to play for a prolonged period of time.

w14 i played and forunatly landed near my w13 enemy tribe, to which i proceeded to clear the 4 in my 7x7 for comedic/pnp value.
w15 i played and catted the rank 1 before making a little learning tribe, to which i got 2 peeps who were keen enough to become now useful players.
w16 was the first time i more properly played start up n achieved top 5 till catted, after which my main goal was helping out a ex w1n comrade whom rotn had turned thier back on, went on to co play with her till cats fell apart and neither lacked the desire to fight on under sumone else considering w13 commitments.
w17 was just me building mines n abusing people in the sup chat
and now w18 i was making premium and enjoy spamming the fury panda's.

sadly my tw career since coming back has not been trials and fails and a big show of "uselessness" as you put it, but a major success and a series of shits n giggles elsewhere.

.without over blowing my own horn would being reguarly asked to take over top accounts on various worlds and servers be a good indication of lack of good attributes, or infact sumone who is a credible player at the very least, perhaps now its more clear why i laugh at the likes of dal when he dare utter unpleasantries

DeletedUser10816

D1, did you know that Chloe was in KnK for a while too (on uk12 I think, as a co) :p

She played as anti-shaft in the end in W1N if I remember rightly, having moved over from =KN=... ajay?..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

aye she played on anti for a while till the end.

n no i did not, dont u be corrupting my chloe, ill have to have words :D

DeletedUser7321

Oh I thought you quit :eek:

So did I but dam delete never works due to wanting to see what's going on in a world I hate the settings of.

Being inactive is not to bad as nobles are..... well lets just say problematic due to not liking to walk far. I have never played safe zone before and must admit its..... well lets just say am not a fan lol.

Daluicis admit it if I went barb you would cry a little due to me being gone (still not added me on skype).

DeletedUser

seems TC/ER have another enemy tribe to add to the list.
Does that leave anyone left to fight?

DeletedUser12641

its not really tc/er more just tc vs most of the world lol,
although tc is double the size of ranke 2 the tribes who are at war with tc i think might still be in the lead points wise so this world is not ending any time soon i would say maybe middle next year earliest lol

DeletedUser7321

pagey pagey on the externals well this is a turn up for the books

Quick reminder 99% dom to win world and nobles are capped at 29hrs, Half of us will be dead by the time this world ends and i for one will never see the end of this world (big clue in me sig)

DeletedUser4753

i know very few people that have managed to quit and stay quit, they may break or may play more relaxed but leaving forever, tis rare.

also the noble distance is likely to be altered along with the noble price when the end is in sight

DeletedUser7321

Well was extended on w13 and winning % was cut from 90% down to 80% after you deleted think there just trying to end that world now but w17 has packets so am on there for flags as well as w13 now.

DeletedUser10816

I was supposed to stay quit after uk12 :icon_cry: but then I get my arm twisted..... and i'm back again... very very hard to stay quit!..

DeletedUser6603

I was supposed to stay quit after uk12 :icon_cry: but then I get my arm twisted..... and i'm back again... very very hard to stay quit!..

Mike - you can stay quit after this world, because I am pretty sure I will be this time. Would've said differently a few months ago though!

DeletedUser4753

:eek: why you guys wanna stay quit,

cummon i finally drop the time whore world 13 so can i do sum smashy smashy n u wont cum to new world to lemme squish u :lol:

*cries*

DeletedUser6603

Tis the dreaded RL pull mate - things are very different for me since I started W16! So much so I have ended up co-playing somebody with a bigger OCD than Mike lol

DeletedUser6603

Lol - ive been married for 2 and a half years and got two kids mate! I wish it was for good reasons things are different for me but unfortunately it isn't.....