AFA - 83
Opposing clans - 3
Internals and barbs - 78
Double nobles - 2

TC - 53
Opposing clans - 24
Internals and barbs - 24
Double nobles - 5

Now i know everyone needs to internal especially at this stage in the game and later on. But take a quick snapshot of the world and it would appear TC are expanding alot better and indeed more effectively than AFA are.

In TC half the nobles produced have been spent keeping points in the tribe whilst the other half has been expanding it. Where AFA have wasted 93% of their nobles keeping points in the tribe and on barbs.

---AFA---
Gains from tribes (3,435 total) AFA
#1 No tribe 1,992 conquers 57.99%
#2 A.F.A 727 conquers 21.16%
#3 TC 135 conquers 3.93%
#4 ER 125 conquers 3.64%

Gains from players (3,435 total)
#1 Barbarian 1,690 conquers 49.2%

---TC---
Gains from tribes (4,808 total) TC
#1 No tribe 1,910 conquers 39.73%
#2 TC 928 conquers 19.3%
#4 A.F.A 246 conquers 5.12%
#9 ER 69 conquers 1.44%

Gains from players (4,808 total)
#1 Barbarian 1,259 conquers 26.19%

Not only have TC gained more villages but they have taken a higher percentage of player villages. AFA however have taken nearly 50% of all its takings from barbs. Add internals to that and its over 70%

Stats dont lie and you cant turtle forever

DeletedUser12541

One quick look at the map is more than enough proof of who nobles barbs. AFA are very clustered which sugguests barbs taken, TC however are spread all over the world. The more aggresive tribe is evident.

DeletedUser12641

i would like to ask if you play this world?
look at the map and you will find er has merged into tc and basically are against the whole world, therefore they can take out the small tribes like em and rif etc
look at afa they only have tc to noble, they are stuck in the middle of the map,
so yes tc will have a better player take down as they are hitting the small players towards the rim,
also tc have taken there fair few amount of barbs as well wish am surprised at,
with 29 hours noble limit hard for them or impossible for them to get to players towards the rim
so these stats are a little bit not seeing the full picture of where afa can noble lol

DeletedUser6603

It's AFA's choices in diplo/strategy that has resulted in them having nothing to noble but barbs, which they must be running out of by now!

DeletedUser5390

look at the map and you will find er has merged into tc and basically are against the whole world, therefore they can take out the small tribes like em and rif etc
look at afa they only have tc to noble, they are stuck in the middle of the map,
so yes tc will have a better player take down as they are hitting the small players towards the rim,
with 29 hours noble limit hard for them or impossible for them to get to players towards the rim
so these stats are a little bit not seeing the full picture of where afa can noble lol

Used to be in ER and now in TC so yes
Ok so 50 players vs the whole world? Whats your point? Also morale makes it stupidly hard
As was said above thats down to their choices
Why are you surprised, TC have taken under 30% of all the takings on barbs. For a church world and one where a number of players have been banned/deleted (they turn into barbs) this is relatively low. Add in the noble distance as you mentioned and people need to move clusters to get to the frontline aka taking barbs and leapfrogging.
And if you care to look at the stats i presented, AFA nobled 0 TC whereass there were noblings from TC off AFA.

We can noble many places as you said but still take more off AFA then they do off us even though as you so nicely put it, they can only attack us.

DeletedUser12541

Let's just say that I'm a spectator.

You don't get from the core to the rim without nobling players (and recruitment)

A.F.A are still mainly core, that just says that they either took too long to noble their first few scraps or they are nobling a lot of barbs. The above stats back up that theory and say that it's barbs. It's not hard to see.

DeletedUser

what's wrong with nobiling barbs?

it's next to impossible right now to fight AFA because of their defensive position... seems like a good strategy to me :)

DeletedUser

Funny how this was not posted in the first week of January when two players who had a large amount of incomings took 40 barbs in a week. So why flame a tactic your own players use :icon_rolleyes:

In the end game, you will be sending nukes and support from several days away with how spread out your players are against these clusters.

I included the stats from 48 hours from your original post, so your planning on winning this world in a few centuries at this nobling rate. Stats dont lie? They say what you want to manipluate them. I say are TC avoiding taking afa villages for an easier option?

Side 1:
Tribes: A.F.A
Side 2:
Tribes: TC

Timeframe: 04/02/2014 03:00:00 to 07/02/2014 19:21:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 91
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 737,787
Side 2: 646,386
Difference: 91,401

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6,414
Difference: 6,414

chart

Start of the week some of TC's biggest players who have shared a border with Amaze/AFA since November had less than 20k ODA in this war. Then come on here flaming? Fair play for trying to make the forums more active, but in a blatent flaming post it will just cause arguements and eventually make them quieter

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TC
Side 2:
Tribes: A.F.A

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,150
Side 2: 759
Difference: 391

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 25
Difference: 52

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,032,116
Side 2: 3,686,830
Difference: 2,345,286

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 567,333
Side 2: 203,492
Difference: 363,841

chart

DeletedUser10576

Some pie gave my advice to the enemy ( use the bonus villages in your C/yard ) but nvm i like to help. To the players doing a 08 - 10:30 plus play on me ,how rude of you ! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Nice.

I don't doubt that A.F.A have some good players but, overall, I think that TC's average player quality and leadership is better.

DeletedUser10576

Nice.

I don't doubt that A.F.A have some good players but, overall, I think that TC's average player quality and leadership is better.
Hmm do you not know i,m not in that tribe Ticking Cake ! I,m a player who needs play to test me.

DeletedUser5390

Not a flame walshaw. Some pnp.

If you disagree soo much post other stats and argue your point (like you did). Either way theres been more posts on this forum than there has been in a while. Wars at a slow point at the moment but the worlds still in full swing so why is the forum quiet as out.